178°
VGA CABLE 1.5M WHITE

VGA CABLE 1.5M WHITE

Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
33
Untitled
Missing
Deal Subedar
17
878
1852
10
VGA CABLE 1.5M WHITE
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/Data-Cables-vga-CABLE-WHIT...
VGA CABLE 1.5M WHITE Rs. 33

28 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
17
878
1852
10

200+ quantity available when I posted many users ordered silently

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
878
1852
10

now price Rs. 449

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
878
1852
10

464 quantity in stock

Kings collection 007.jpg.cf
Deal Subedar
10
485
1263
5
rkanjaan wrote:

200+ quantity available when I posted many users ordered silently

How to check quantity available

Fb img 1488905824467
Deal Subedar
5
21
1048
18

Thanks ordered [email protected] vu

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
878
1852
10
Expand
bupenjain596 wrote:

How to check quantity available

add product to cart then select quantity 10+ then there column/box show for adding quantity manually then add to maximum (e.g. 999) then they show actual available quantity in stock for product

Kings collection 007.jpg.cf
Deal Subedar
10
485
1263
5
Expand
rkanjaan wrote:

add product to cart then select quantity 10+ then there column/box show for adding quantity manually then add to maximum (e.g. 999) then they show actual available quantity in stock for product

Tq

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
68
2

Thanks, Just ordered 2Pcs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,009
16625
452

Seller has only 1 rating
And not fulfilled

Fb img 1488905824467
Deal Subedar
5
21
1048
18
Nigel wrote:

Seller has only 1 rating
And not fulfilled

Showing Dispached. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Rewinf time
Admin
2
235
5014
75
Nigel wrote:

Seller has only 1 rating
And not fulfilled

Available for Rs.30 with free delivery, but agree with Nigel on this one, may not be worth the risk

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

still available… ordered 5… thanks

Graphics dancing 384574
Deal Lieutenant
6
125
3508
113

Shipped…without courier details

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
68
2

As expected , Order cancelled

Ava
Deal Subedar
2
173
1096
57

anybody received..mine showing already shipped but no tracking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Fb img 1488905824467
Deal Subedar
5
21
1048
18
suhamaha305 wrote:

anybody received..mine showing already shipped but no tracking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Same here

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
134
7

Got SMS as :

Shipment Delayed: Your order for VGA CABLE 1.5M WHITE is delayed but on the way and will get delivered soon. Please visit https://amazon.in/...rs…….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

it will not be delivered please file A To Z claim and get refund

Kings collection 007.jpg.cf
Deal Subedar
10
485
1263
5
desidude2013 wrote:

it will not be delivered please file A To Z claim and get refund

What is a to z claim bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
20
1
desidude2013 wrote:

it will not be delivered please file A To Z claim and get refund

Same here, shipped but not received

Ava
Deal Subedar
2
173
1096
57

Guys – any update on this? Looks like it was fake listing for stealing our personal information, moreover, Amazon is not entertaining since its was seller listing. Very angry https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Mssd
Deal Cadet
0
75
112
2
suhamaha305 wrote:

Guys – any update on this? Looks like it was fake listing for stealing our personal information, moreover, Amazon is not entertaining since its was seller listing. Very angry https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

I got refund against cancellation

Missing