Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV

Voltas Inverter Ac upto 35% discount @Snapdeal

37990
30% OFF 53990.0
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV
Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
545
4503
200
Voltas Inverter Ac upto 35% discount @Snapdeal
Deal Expired

Voltas 1.5 Ton 183V IY 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner – White

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1... @37990 + Shipping

Tata Cliq: https://www.tatacliq.com/voltas-183v-iy-1-5-ton... @40,492 + Shipping
Infibeam: http://www.infibeam.com/Home_Appliances/voltas-... @42,230 + Shipping

Voltas 1.5 Ton 183 V EY-W 3 Star Split Inverter Air Conditioner – White @38,990 + Shipping

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1...

Price Comparison:
Tata Cliq https://www.tatacliq.com/voltas-183v-ey-1-5-ton... @41,617.50 + Shipping
Infibeam: http://www.infibeam.com/Home_Appliances/voltas-... @42,230 + Shipping

Local Store Price: 45,000+ (My Personal Experience)

Link From Voltas Site:
http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990

Deal Wiki

Voltas Inverter Ac upto 35% discount @Snapdeal

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Upto 35% discount on Voltas ACs

Voltas 1.5 Ton 183V IY 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner – White

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1... @37990 + Shipping

Price Comparison:
Tata Cliq: https://www.tatacliq.com/voltas-183v-iy-1-5-ton... @40,492 + Shipping
Infibeam: http://www.infibeam.com/Home_Appliances/voltas-... @42,230 + Shipping

Voltas 1.5 Ton 183 V EY-W 3 Star Split Inverter Air Conditioner – White @38,990 + Shipping

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1...

Price Comparison:
Tata Cliq https://www.tatacliq.com/voltas-183v-ey-1-5-ton... @41,617.50 + Shipping
Infibeam: http://www.infibeam.com/Home_Appliances/voltas-... @42,230 + Shipping

Link From Voltas Site:
http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990

17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter Oct 14
319
61
18388
315

OK so u r posting deals

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
2,128
31652
920

V&S good post debo bhai.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
don’t listen to arin https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7244
73

Omg..sooooo Huge discount.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Edit: Nothing against OP/Deal..good discount but not so huge as misleaded in title.

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
2,128
31652
920
@Coupon Kumar wrote:

Omg..sooooo Huge discount.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


bro its chota wala huge.. (i mean small letter wala).. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

jokes apart around 3K diff is good only https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
287
15,377
36053
857

https://i.imgur.com/6DUsOLF.gif

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
545
4503
200
@Lega©y wrote:

OK so u r posting deals


Yup!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
20

where is Parshya ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter Oct 14
319
61
18388
315
@Coupon Kumar wrote:

Omg..sooooo Huge discount.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Edit: Nothing against OP/Deal..good discount but not so huge as misleaded in title.


U voted it down. U r gone man.. Debo will thrush you now

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
545
4503
200

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any idea about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7244
73
@Lega©y wrote:

@Coupon Kumar wrote:

Omg..sooooo Huge discount.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Edit: Nothing against OP/Deal..good discount but not so huge as misleaded in title.


U voted it down. U r gone man.. Debo will thrush you now


Lol neutral from myside…neither voted up nor voted down.. debo please spare me… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
22168
394

I request admin to straight away promote it to FPD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

PS : suggested.

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7244
73
@Archie wrote:

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any problem about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990


Why would anyone go to Voltas site or local store..to compare MRP??
Bro then why u had posted PC of TATACLIQ & INFIBEAM..u must had posted these links or offline store’s price list.. lolz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
545
4503
200
@Coupon Kumar wrote:

@Archie wrote:

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any problem about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990


Why would anyone go to Voltas site or local store..to compare MRP??
Bro then why u had posted PC of TATACLIQ & INFIBEAM..u must had posted these links or offline store’s price list.. lolz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How much discount you want for buying an AC? 50% ya 60% ya 70%?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7244
73
@Archie wrote:

@Coupon Kumar wrote:

@Archie wrote:

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any problem about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990


Why would anyone go to Voltas site or local store..to compare MRP??
Bro then why u had posted PC of TATACLIQ & INFIBEAM..u must had posted these links or offline store’s price list.. lolz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How much discount you want for buying an AC? 50% ya 60% ya 70%?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Title edited.. now a worth deal to be suggested.
#Peace https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
287
15,377
36053
857
@Archie wrote:

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any idea about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990


https://i.imgur.com/vISGdVz.png

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
545
4503
200
@Coupon Kumar wrote:

@Archie wrote:

@coupon kumar @G33kBoyRavi It’s not my problem if you don’t have any problem about inverter AC Mrp…

Please go through your local store if you don’t have any idea but you have a wish to comment

Link: http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VEY Model MRP @ 58,490

http://www.voltasac.com/index.php?option=com_ca...
183 VIY @58,990


Why would anyone go to Voltas site or local store..to compare MRP??
Bro then why u had posted PC of TATACLIQ & INFIBEAM..u must had posted these links or offline store’s price list.. lolz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@coupon kumar I just want to tell that if you don’t have any idea about any product price, then better not to comment about it.
It’s not necessary that anyone has idea about every products/

PS: Thanks for the suggestion. I have updated thread title.

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7244
73

Dimers won’t ever comment keeping your comfort in mind..worth deals don’t need this much attention & explanation buddy..no one said your deal is not worth..you urself ruined your post just because of your misleading title,which has been edited now & hence suggested thereafter.
And you really don’t have idea about how much Idea I have..so better end this convo & enjoy deals.. HappyDiming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing