Hotness Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License Retail Key @Rs....

Hot Deal Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License Retail Key @Rs.499/- #Steal Deal

2526°
79% OFF 1999.0
  • 216 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Better price elsewhere : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Telegram deal detail desktop
215 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
Capture
Deal Subedar
deepak1990 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570083/original/Screenshot_2019-06-11-21-20-19-936_com.android.chrome.png?1560268288

It is clearly mentioned that valid for 1 PC only. Meaning it is NOT retail key. That is why they are selling it for cheap.

Untitled
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Unless you have personally verified it, its not real.. EBay is known for lots of fakes..

buy from ebay, using in 3 computers from last 4-5 months, no issues, got for 150Rs around

this one looks legit – https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windows-10-Pro-activat...

also if the key doesn’t work, contact the guy again via. email.

Woody
Deal Cadet

Read the difference b/w retail key and OEM.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570128/original/Screenshot_20190612_014258.jpg?1560284155
How could it be a retail key when it says same machine and 1 pc only.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570131/original/Screenshot_20190612_014512.jpg?1560284209
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570133/original/Screenshot_20190612_014923.jpg?1560284404The retail keys are linked to one’s microsoft account.And when you have retail key it will show in your subscription in your microsoft account. Also u can use retail key on any device on which you login with your microsoft account which has been used for linking retail license having corresponding version.
This key is definetly not a retail key!!
And retail keys aren’t this cheap too..
Beware!!

Woody
Deal Cadet

How retail key exactly works??
Read this!!https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570134/original/Screenshot_20190612_020201_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg?1560285208

Screenshot 2019 06 10 at 4.30.08 pm
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

1- It’s as safe as the pirated version. You even download the entire OS from MS’ website itself. You just use the patcher afterwards (won’t mention name) to inject the key into system to activate it. More like rooting an android device.

2- Pirated versions will get as many updates as any official version would. WTF!

3 and 4 are not even relevant.

Your points are plain wrong just to be clear. You might be totally right in saying don’t pirate something like Windows OS, which you’re using on daily basis, but that’s it. Nothing takes away from the fact this is a good deal though. Just thought about clearing this up in case anyone gets misled.

So where do you get this patcher or some injection software? The same Microsoft website? So how can you be sure it can’t have any malware when downloaded from a torrent website?

Pirated versions will get as many updates as official version would? How long do you think will it get updates? You are just talking with what’s happening now but you don’t know what the future is.

Missing
Deal Newbie

pretty decently priced if they actually deliver retail keys

Missing
suspended
ithehappy wrote:

For what Windows 10 is they should pay us for using that total piece of crap. But lets face it, that’s not practical. In that case this is a solid deal. Bought myself long back for 800 rupees from reapershop and that was msdn key too.

first part is/was S A V A G E! biggrin

as for, even aware, knowledgeable people using (and even paying for) stolen or shall we say, illegally sold keys.. .. it really surprises me !
has always surprised me.

and whether or how often they (DigitalRiver, Microsoft) disable (ban) VLK and Technet/MSDN keys, is not known but
it is sheer ridiculousness to purchase them IMO (if done by a sensible person).

it’s like buying opium, marijuana from unlicensed sources offline or on dark net.
risk-reward ratio is skewed against us.
actually Win10 never was sad a consistent interface.
just an example: there are title bar look and active window transperancy UI elements from Vista, Win7 and even classic.
never understood if they wanted to build a portable devices OS or mainstream computers one. sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

MS Office I bought from ebay for 215 Rs., initially I bought from snapdeal for 650, later found ebay is much cheaper and genuine, bought multiple licenses for friends.

Ms office keys are one time installation keys…. If you format your PC then you can’t re use the key….. Where as the windows keys are digital license key…. Attached to your motherboard….

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
abcdpvk872 wrote:

I have windows 10 enterprise pirated version installed.
If I upgrade to Windows pro by using this key, will I lose all of my data??
(Will I have to format my laptop and reinstall windows pro?)
Please reply fast
@alienteck @BARCODE

u will have to reinstall for sure.

Missing
Deal Newbie

plus the latest update from Windows is awesome, it took me 3 hours to fully update it with so many news features biggrin

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
Srimpson wrote:

So where do you get this patcher or some injection software? The same Microsoft website? So how can you be sure it can’t have any malware when downloaded from a torrent website?

Pirated versions will get as many updates as official version would? How long do you think will it get updates? You are just talking with what’s happening now but you don’t know what the future is.

It’s available on a trusted website called MyDigitalLife. The toolkit was available for downloading on reddit even for really long time. It doesn’t contain any malware Lol. There are apps to check whether an app contains malware or not.

Pirated versions will get updates as long as Microsoft pushes it. Windows 7 still gets it and it will keep getting it, so will Windows 10 and upcoming versions of Windows.

Like I said, it’s called ‘pirated’ because you haven’t officially bought it or paid for it, that’s the only difference. There is literally no difference, none whatsoever, between an official and pirated version of Windows 10 copy.

But as I said already, and I want to reiterate it, at this price, one should purchase the license just for the sake it. It’s the terrible Indian mentality to pirate every shite is what I am against that’s all.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Ms office keys are one time installation keys…. If you format your PC then you can’t re use the key….. Where as the windows keys are digital license key…. Attached to your motherboard….

Office365 dont have keys, its automatically detects based on your hardware. Whatever i bought is 5 user license with lifetime validity, even I formatted my laptop once and reinstalled office365, it considered as same license.

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar

Any windows expert here? need some assistance pl. Getting problem with boot MBR. Can seek help through pm of this forum.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

I bought multiple keys from ebay and all are genuine.

could you please send a link to the seller from where you bought? If the price is less than I would buy from there.

Missing
Deal Newbie
chawla9052 wrote:

Any windows expert here? need some assistance pl. Getting problem with boot MBR. Can seek help through pm of this forum.

Pm me i will help

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rini50 wrote:

could you please send a link to the seller from where you bought? If the price is less than I would buy from there.

That links would have expired now, search now in ebay and sort by lowest price. You will get current best one and ensure to check seller feedback.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
Vulcan wrote:

Read the difference b/w retail key and OEM.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570128/original/Screenshot_20190612_014258.jpg?1560284155
How could it be a retail key when it says same machine and 1 pc only.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570131/original/Screenshot_20190612_014512.jpg?1560284209
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570133/original/Screenshot_20190612_014923.jpg?1560284404The retail keys are linked to one’s microsoft account.And when you have retail key it will show in your subscription in your microsoft account. Also u can use retail key on any device on which you login with your microsoft account which has been used for linking retail license having corresponding version.
This key is definetly not a retail key!!
And retail keys aren’t this cheap too..
Beware!!

This clearly shows that the seller is selling fakes.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rini50 wrote:

This clearly shows that the seller is selling fakes.

Certified fake seller

Missing
Deal Cadet

Windows 10 pro 14,799rs. In official website, but here 1999rs. MRP ?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Can i change an already installed pirated version to official version by buying key from ebay and making it genuine. I dont want to fornst pc again

Missing
Analyst
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

It’s available on a trusted website called MyDigitalLife. The toolkit was available for downloading on reddit even for really long time. It doesn’t contain any malware Lol. There are apps to check whether an app contains malware or not.

Pirated versions will get updates as long as Microsoft pushes it. Windows 7 still gets it and it will keep getting it, so will Windows 10 and upcoming versions of Windows.

Like I said, it’s called ‘pirated’ because you haven’t officially bought it or paid for it, that’s the only difference. There is literally no difference, none whatsoever, between an official and pirated version of Windows 10 copy.

But as I said already, and I want to reiterate it, at this price, one should purchase the license just for the sake it. It’s the terrible Indian mentality to pirate every shite is what I am against that’s all.

MTK doesn’t work for the May 2019 Update. Cody has seemingly abandoned the project and released the source code. However aboddi’s KMS VL ALL is even better. But since Windows 10 reportedly continues to work well (other than Personalisation being inaccessible ) without a key unlike past versions, all this is moot.

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

This is to download only, to activate you need genuine key. If you don’t believe try once. Microsoft is not fool to give latest OS as free.

why to activate? I have not activated my windows 10 still getting updates just can’t change personalization settings .

Deal Newbie
chawla9052 wrote:

Pm me i will help

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

why to activate? I have not activated my windows 10 still getting updates just can’t change personalization settings .

Its upto you, you can survive with banyan and underwear or you can be gentleman by wearing shirt and pant.

Screenshot 2019 06 10 at 4.30.08 pm
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I didnt know that being not used to torrents much but yeah you are right bro. We don’t need to argue about this 🙈. Will be happy if good things happen ✌️

Missing
Deal Subedar
dgyaan727 wrote:

What’s use of pro.. Normal one is free… Why pay money

Non of the official version is free , you must be using unlicensed version

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

Non of the official version is free , you must be using unlicensed version

He’s talking about pirated version.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Download the LTSC windows 10
This is the fastest and no running windows 10
Made specifically for European Union where windows is not allowed to spy or record stuff
Drawback is this cannot b activated normally
It doesn’t have windows store
It heats only the essential security updates which is excellent
Advantage
This is the fastest widows 2date
This doesn’t have windows store
This has defender
All telemetry and snooping is disable
No ads ,no extra unauthorised apps install no upsellsing
No stupid stuff that hogs memory
I use this windows and it is fastest on games and quick to boot
This windows is great amount community that hates ads and snoooing

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer

Anyway to get Adobe CC membership at such cheap price? stuck_out_tongue

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
abcdpvk872 wrote:

I have windows 10 enterprise pirated version installed.
If I upgrade to Windows pro by using this key, will I lose all of my data??
(Will I have to format my laptop and reinstall windows pro?)
Please reply fast
@alienteck @BARCODE

Sorry but don’t know

Missing