Hotness Loot lo--> Wireless charger at 397/-

Hot Deal Loot lo--> Wireless charger at 397/-

533°
93% OFF 5398.0
Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
Amazon India Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B01L3OUC...

Expired about 1 year
29 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
kaustubh10330 wrote:

You get it cheaper on AliExpress

Under 400 rs. I doubt it.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator

Please stop writing loot in every deal confused

Missing
Deal Subedar

lmao Exborders.. they gonna call you and tell you to cancel it and and beg you to remove any negative feedback if you leave any

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
raghul wrote:

lmao Exborders.. they gonna call you and tell you to cancel it and and beg you to remove any negative feedback if you leave any

Exactly that’s what gonna happen smile

Untitled 1
Critic
raghul wrote:

And what are we going to lose?

Missing
Deal Subedar

money stuck for a while ,peace of mind because they call and beg(harass?!) you 3-4 times a day(personal experience), overall a bad experience

Untitled 1
Critic

Hahaha. If I think like that, I wouldn’t be able to score any loot. Burnol laga le bhai.

Hahaha

Missing
Deal Subedar

don’t get me wrong.. this is exclusive to exborders lol.. other loots, even i get those…but these guys in particularly i avoid… i don’t think anyone got any loot form these guys.. even though they make tons of price errors.

Untitled 1
Critic
raghul wrote:

don’t get me wrong.. this is exclusive to exborders lol.. other loots, even i get those…but these guys in particularly i avoid… i don’t think anyone got any loot form these guys.. even though they make tons of price errors.

Fair enough.

Untitled 1
Critic
raghul wrote:

My wireless charger dispatched. I just received the message. Will reach to me in 3-4 days.

Now i will be careful and make a video unboxing it. wink

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
kaustubh10330 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543714/original/Screenshot_20181225-113511_AliExpress.png?1545717929Dont doubt

You are comparing Honda Civic with Maruti 800. lol laughing

The same product is available on Aliexpress. Check the prices.

Deal Major
Expand
Roushh wrote:

My wireless charger dispatched. I just received the message. Will reach to me in 3-4 days.

Now i will be careful and make a video unboxing it. wink

Don’t worry you will never get it stuck_out_tongue
The order status will display “Dispatched” forever

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
Expand
getready wrote:

Hahahq

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
getready wrote:

Haters are gonna hate and looters are gonna loot. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Just received my wireless charger 20 mins ago.

@raghul @abhi1047

Deal Major
Expand
Roushh wrote:

@raghul @abhi1047

Luck proves nothing stuck_out_tongue
What about to the Sandisk 128GB n Nikon DSLR deals @ 70%+ discount? wink
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
@raghul is absolutely right in whatever he said, I have plenty of such experience with purchasing PE deals from iBhejo and Exborders. Its a complete waste of time, may be they have shipped this one for you because there isn’t too much difference between the deal price and the offered S.P on Aliexpress or wherever they procure

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
Expand
Roushh wrote:

@raghul @abhi1047

Congratulations

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
getready wrote:

Luck proves nothing stuck_out_tongue
What about to the Sandisk 128GB n Nikon DSLR deals @ 70%+ discount? wink
@raghul is absolutely right in whatever he said, I have plenty of such experience with purchasing PE deals from iBhejo and Exborders. Its a complete waste of time, may be they have shipped this one for you because there isn’t too much difference between the deal price and the offered S.P on Aliexpress or wherever they procure

I’ll tell you what it proved.

It proved you wrong.

And it’s not just you, I have been seeing this a lot here lately. Some people who are not able to grab a deal, they try to bad mouth it somehow and try to drag others down in their negativity.

Also, for a second, even if we assume that the seller won’t deliver, what’s the worst going to happen. The worst thing they can do is, send my money back. I don’t know what others think about it but IMO it’s a win-win situation. Either I get a product on discount or I get my money back.

I know it’s not going to change anything and people will still try to justify their negativity with reason.

Anyway, the message of the day is, being positive pays off. ALWAYS.

Deal Major
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I’ll tell you what it proved.

It proved you wrong.

And it’s not just you, I have been seeing this a lot here lately. Some people who are not able to grab a deal, they try to bad mouth it somehow and try to drag others down in their negativity.

Also, for a second, even if we assume that the seller won’t deliver, what’s the worst going to happen. The worst thing they can do is, send my money back. I don’t know what others think about it but IMO it’s a win-win situation. Either I get a product on discount or I get my money back.

I know it’s not going to change anything and people will still try to justify their negativity with reason.

Anyway, the message of the day is, being positive pays off. ALWAYS.

LOL
let me tell you what or who went wrong toungueout
It is you who over reacted to this comment
and then edited your post to something else later on smile

Lets get the facts straight
1. Anyone see bad mouthing any individual in particular here?
A. No, users are just sharing their experience as Exborders is just a freight forwarder like PPOBOX or ishop or ibhejo who takes the request > purchases from abroad > get it shipped to India and then to your address

2. Anyone got offended by something here?
A. Obviously those who got used to gloat about their miniscule loots over deal threads got offended stuck_out_tongue

Missing