Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal [Over] Woodland's lowest price by Flipkart

1439°
1887
30% OFF 2695.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
312
[Over] Woodland's lowest price by Flipkart
Deal Expired

enjoi….searched all over …these deals are the best.:-D

https://i.imgur.com/g7zmhFl.jpg

http://www.flipkart.com/woodland-outdoor-shoes/...

Expired over 5 years
24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10621
258

showroom off 25-40, visited last night average price 2200

Missing
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
312

checked showrooms at my place…this model always remains in New Arrival..this model is hot run durable shoes in woodland.

booked for my frnd so thought to share. thnx for vu nd fpd frnds

Missing
Deal Captain
242
13702
227

Flipkart ka kaafi jor h aajkal achhi achhi cheejo par.

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10621
258
sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

checked showrooms at my place…this model always remains in New Arrival..this model is hot run durable shoes in woodland.

booked for my frnd so thought to share. thnx for vu nd fpd frnds


+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
106
12

Stack-on offer also applicable!
Up to 25% additional off depending on total order amount. Great offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Blogger
324
5705
202
Atlantic wrote:

showroom off 25-40, visited last night average price 2200


i checked two of my nearest showroom during this upto 40% sale…on inquiring show me model which is at 40% off, they have same excuse for every sale – " It was a limited stock and have been sold out" ..i never got any model for more than 20-25%..average discount is about 15%…
rest considering the durability, you won;t spending a little extra..my first one lasted for 3 years and second one is still in good shape from more than 2 years..i used to wear it 4-5 times a week during college…

Missing
Deal Hunter
350
6802
161

Flipkart has flat 30% on Woodland shoes.
Also there is another offer, where you can get
10% off on 999, 20% off on 1999.

So, 30% and then 20% can get you around 44% on the actual price.

http://www.flipkart.com/mens-footwear/~mesn-new...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/258495/medium/1142523-category-landing-page.jpg?1480958928

The shoe mentioned below:
http://www.flipkart.com/woodland-outdoor-shoes/...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/258500/medium/1142523-khaki-gc-0580108y13-woodland-42-400x400-imadmmhkjz3macnk.jpeg?1480958931
Priced at 2899, but you can get is for Rs. 1520

HUrry this is the best price you can pay for the Woodland shoes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
134
5

Is the offer expired. Not getting discounted prices when searched with the above given links

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
134
5

i think show’s over. I myt b wrong

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10621
258
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

Atlantic wrote:

showroom off 25-40, visited last night average price 2200


i checked two of my nearest showroom during this upto 40% sale…on inquiring show me model which is at 40% off, they have same excuse for every sale – " It was a limited stock and have been sold out" ..i never got any model for more than 20-25%..average discount is about 15%…
rest considering the durability, you won;t spending a little extra..my first one lasted for 3 years and second one is still in good shape from more than 2 years..i used to wear it 4-5 times a week during college…


ya ryt. 40% was on apparels

i m confused which one to go for

and also waiting for for their offer like previous one.. 15% extra on 2500 20% on 3000 and so on

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
611
33

Now the woodland flat 30percent over…

Nw the offer on ALL men footwear
Shop for Rs 999 or above get extra 10% off,
on Rs 1,999 or above get extra 20% off,
And on Rs 2,999 or above get extra 25% off

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
3

Offer got expired!
Now, you are limited to 25% if it is priced above Rs.3000 and even less discount on cheaper items.
Good that I ordered yesterday itself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
115
11

Brought 3 pairs in flat 30% and additional 25% discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
333
214
38

guys – i just ordered i guess and the offer got expired!!

may be dd effect!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
106
12

Surely DD effect. I snagged two pairs at a phenomenal 47.47% discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
98
1603
75

What is Manufacturing Date?

What is Woodland Shoes Gumming Life?

Some Shoe Brand don’t offer WARRANTY for OLD Manufacturing date shoes, no matter when you purchased.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
106
12

Flipkart is just amazing!
Placed order at 10:41
Products shipped at 13:57 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@mitra, I have been buying Woodlands shoes for the last 12 years and never had problems. I have always had to change either because I get bored of them or the material (the leather itself and not the gumming/stitching) starts tearing. The current pair I am wearing have lasted me about 4-5 years and now finally are starting to look a little worn.

Missing
Deal Cadet
333
214
38
sansjunk wrote:

Flipkart is just amazing!
Placed order at 10:41
Products shipped at 13:57 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@mitra, I have been buying Woodlands shoes for the last 12 years and never had problems. I have always had to change either because I get bored of them or the material (the leather itself and not the gumming/stitching) starts tearing. The current pair I am wearing have lasted me about 4-5 years and now finally are starting to look a little worn.


i was late placed order @ 11.17 so still processing….

Missing
Deal Cadet
333
214
38

AND i received my shoe…love u flipkart… approx 24 hours back i placed order…

Missing