Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge

[Working again]-Loot Get PayTm DTH / D2H Recharge Offer - Get Rs.75 cashback on Videocon d2h recharge of Rs.300 or above through PayTm.

289°
225
25% OFF 300.0
  • 1424 Views
  • 20 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Repost : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116

Working again-Get PayTm DTH / D2H Recharge Offer – Get Rs.75 cashback on Videocon d2h recharge of Rs.300 or above through PayTm.

PayTm DTH / D2H Recharge Offer – Get Rs.75 cashback on Videocon d2h recharge of Rs.300 or above through PayTm. Use Promo code PAYTMKARO75

Minimum recharge amount is Rs.300 or more. Download PayTm app now & apply the coupon PAYTMKARO75 , Offer is valid one time for all PayTm users.

• Promo code / Coupon code : PAYTMKARO75
• Minimum amount to recharge : 300
• Maximum cashback : 75
• Valid for user : All User (1 times usable)
• Offer expiry date : 20/12/2016
• Visit Website : PayTm https://pay...om

Expired almost 3 years
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
153
2064
132

loot? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
92
2

This is not aloot

Images
Deal Cadet
96
364
10

Only Videocon?

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249

Yet to use 2 freecharge accounts 50 on 50 , what’s that , Super loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116

I wrote loot because 0 trick is working as well

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116
Beinghuman wrote:

Yet to use 2 freecharge accounts 50 on 50 , what’s that , Super loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

That’s account specific not generic right.
I guess I’ve answered your query/question

390 4862 0
Deal Subedar
128
1642
41
coolladka wrote:

I wrote loot because 0 trick is working as well

whats that 0 trick?

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116
Expand
oganeshreddy wrote:

whats that 0 trick?

Thanks for VDs

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116
Expand
oganeshreddy wrote:

whats that 0 trick?

Anyway I’m not ungrateful like others😉😀😴😫
Here’s the trick
To do multiple recharge on same id from different PayTm account follow the steps as below
1 do the recharge from customer id
2 put 0 before customer id and do recharge
3 do the recharge from registered mobile no
By this you can do 3 or more recharge on same id by 3 or more different PayTm account
😉😉😊😇😇

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Anyway I’m not ungrateful like others😉😀😴😫
Here’s the trick
To do multiple recharge on same id from different PayTm account follow the steps as below
1 do the recharge from customer id
2 put 0 before customer id and do recharge
3 do the recharge from registered mobile no
By this you can do 3 or more recharge on same id by 3 or more different PayTm account
😉😉😊😇😇

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Still not a loot..

loot is something person buys even if he doesnt require it even 1%..this is 25% cb .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif how do u expect dd audience to loot this

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Still not a loot..
loot is something person buys even if he doesnt require it even 1%..this is 25% cb .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif how do u expect dd audience to loot this

Kya bouncer dala bhai…Kuch samaj nahin Aaya..
Trans – What r u trying to say? Any sarcasm in your comment?
How can 1% be called a loot and 25% not…
P.S. – In my case both are not..but still I am more interested in ur theory around loot… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Kya bouncer dala bhai…Kuch samaj nahin Aaya..
Trans – What r u trying to say? Any sarcasm in your comment?
How can 1% be called a loot and 25% not…
P.S. – In my case both are not..but still I am more interested in ur theory around loot… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

i think i framed the language the wrong way

1% means –
If someone posts a bulb deal , and its at 95% off , say 1000rs bulb for 50rs or whatever .. you will buy it without thinking , EVEN IF YOUR REQUIREMENT FOR IT IS NOT EVEN 1%

25% cb Recharge , will you do it without even thinking ?

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

i think i framed the language the wrong way

1% means –
If someone posts a bulb deal , and its at 95% off , say 1000rs bulb for 50rs or whatever .. you will buy it without thinking , EVEN IF YOUR REQUIREMENT FOR IT IS NOT EVEN 1%

25% cb Recharge , will you do it without even thinking ?

Thanks for clarifying…got it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

VU to remove red face.If it’s working again, then a good deal…I hvnt tried again though..

Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
212
1352
14

VU
Why voting down my many dimers @coolladka

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116
Realdeals wrote:

VU
Why voting down my many dimers @coolladka

Since I wrote loot and definition of loot varies dramatically😂😂😉😉😇😇

Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
212
1352
14

Ok

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5346
158

Did it ever stop working? Did a recharge 4-5 days before, it worked

4791456 1403583 batman avatar
Deal Cadet
50
176
8
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Anyway I’m not ungrateful like others😉😀😴😫
Here’s the trick
To do multiple recharge on same id from different PayTm account follow the steps as below
1 do the recharge from customer id
2 put 0 before customer id and do recharge
3 do the recharge from registered mobile no
By this you can do 3 or more recharge on same id by 3 or more different PayTm account
😉😉😊😇😇

Please clarify 3rd point. I did not get it.

Missing