Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Free Digital Games: Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 3) (Disc Free gaming)

Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Free Digital Games: Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 3) (Disc Free gaming)

205°
42% OFF 30990.0
5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Wait for the FK offer and decide
Remember the gaming bundle on sale for 15999 last time

Inferno Inferno
Link Copied

For the people who didn’t notice properly, this edition of XBOX one S does not have disc option and best deal on games most of time comes on disc version.
And in digital version you have to download complete game its not plug and play and game can exceed 100gb download for 1 game.

VU

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can someone suggest exactly which is the model (either xbox or PS) having motion sensor. I saw in one of my friend house that her little daughter was playing games in TV using her body movement and player in the tv doing same action. I forget what exactly was that model/combo. I want to buy same for my daughter. Please give some links to buy and any offer to avail for the same. TIA.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Playstation motion supports using controllers ,
Human Body supported motion is of Xbox with Kinect support

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply