Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Redmi Note 7 Pro 64 GB @ Rs 13999

215°
13999
13% OFF 15999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Cadet
163
115
2
Redmi Note 7 Pro 64 GB @ Rs 13999
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=redmi%20note%...

http://flipkar...m/


Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Amazon|Flipkart Price, Launch Date, Next Sale Date, Specifications & Buy Online In India

Xiaomi Has Just Launched A New Smartphone ‘Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro’ In India On 28th February 201…PM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Has many Great & Unique Features Like 6.30 Inch HD Display, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB Internal Storage, 48MP+5MP Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera, Android Oreo Operating System & Battery Capacity Of 4000mAh. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Is Now Available At The Price Of Rs 13999 & 17999 Only. After Launch, Users Can Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro From Online Shopping Site Flipkart . Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro First Sale Starts On 13th March [email protected]

Expired about 1 year
8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What’s the deal in it

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
211
2
emperorsenthil wrote:

What’s the deal in it

The deal is u get a hyped camera (which is actually 12 MP) and a USB type C fast charging(whose charging time from 0 to 100 has not been mentioned). smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
318
2

1) Please read some news/blogs sometimes. The sony IMX 586 is an actual 1/2" 48MP snapper. ((1/2") is bigger than your standard (1/2.3") bigger is better …thats what she said)
2) USB Type C comes with Qualcomm QC 18W, so its faster than your average 10-12W joe
3) I own a S9+ and have compared the review unit with the note 7 pro camera. So i know what im doing

Missing
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
denis.p13141 wrote:

1) Please read some news/blogs sometimes. The sony IMX 586 is an actual 1/2" 48MP snapper. ((1/2") is bigger than your standard (1/2.3") bigger is better …thats what she said)
2) USB Type C comes with Qualcomm QC 18W, so its faster than your average 10-12W joe
3) I own a S9+ and have compared the review unit with the note 7 pro camera. So i know what im doing

I bought a Redmi Note 6 Pro on Jan 1st [email protected] from Flipkart with buyback Offer of 7000 Rs . Now Note 7 Pro came so soon and tempting me. Thinking of possible ways to get Note 7 Pro at cheaper Price 🤔

Missing
Deal Subedar
66
1129
34
denis.p13141 wrote:

1) Please read some news/blogs sometimes. The sony IMX 586 is an actual 1/2" 48MP snapper. ((1/2") is bigger than your standard (1/2.3") bigger is better …thats what she said)
2) USB Type C comes with Qualcomm QC 18W, so its faster than your average 10-12W joe
3) I own a S9+ and have compared the review unit with the note 7 pro camera. So i know what im doing

Do you recommend this phone? How is it handling drops?

Missing
Deal Subedar
271
1330
11
Expand
geturchiru wrote:

Do you recommend this phone? How is it handling drops?

Recommended if you need to upgrade from a 2017 or older phone. Drop tests don’t matter as all phones break on being dropped.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
53
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

I bought a Redmi Note 6 Pro on Jan 1st [email protected] from Flipkart with buyback Offer of 7000 Rs . Now Note 7 Pro came so soon and tempting me. Thinking of possible ways to get Note 7 Pro at cheaper Price 🤔

Sadly exchange of mobile, for new sale mobiles are rare.
It will come after 2-3 months, but with this flash sales, you would get option only from 3rd month.

By the by good decision to buy buyback bro. That 7k will be reduced in this 7 pro. And renaming you pay is 7k, already paid is 7k, so totally came to our price of 14k…. Thanks for enlightening.
Will buy it here after…..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Dhhg

Missing