Yet Again! Extra 250 off on Mobiles at Flipkart...

Yet Again! Extra 250 off on Mobiles at Flipkart for playing a game before 10 PM.

210°
0% OFF
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
137
2

https://www.flipkart.com/ga...ne

Play any game in Flipkart App like Snake Smash or Guess What before 10PM tonight and get extra 250 off on Mobile purchase at Flipkart. You can use it for any mobile with no minimum value. You will get the discount automatically applied when you purchase between 12 noon and 23:59 on 4th October.


For those who don’t know, you can play the game by opening the Flipkart app and clicking on the Games tab on the bottom right of the home page.

  • Expiring In 10 days
25 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I already have 500 off code can I get extra 250 off tomorrow

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
32
1

Played the game , would I be able to apply 250 off on a feature phone called icall that costs 479rs?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0

Thanks for the info

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0

will it reflect tomorrow?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
306
6
Bharath405 wrote:

I already have 500 off code can I get extra 250 off tomorrow

As per t&c 500 off offer is valid till 23:59 upto 4th oct but not sure both can be combined.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
90
2599
40
Bharath405 wrote:

I already have 500 off code can I get extra 250 off tomorrow

Two coupons wont apply in single product and that too they’re saying only for selected eligible products/phones !

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Cadet
8
818
9
amoghavarsha715374 wrote:

Played the game , would I be able to apply 250 off on a feature phone called icall that costs 479rs?

No. Bro minimum 1000

Download
Deal Subedar
157
2068
39

Where is game section in app

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
230
3
Bharath405 wrote:

I already have 500 off code can I get extra 250 off tomorrow

If you’re not going to use the coupon and would like to giveaway at anytime before the offer end please PM.

Only giveaway.

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
70
0

I have played games over the last 5 days but never received any message or notification nor any such promotion got applied when placing an order

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Two coupons wont apply in single product and that too they’re saying only for selected eligible products/phones !

Guys I’m getting ‘we are encourage fair play’ and I could not able to play any games.
I just use dual apps in Redmi phone. So only 2 accounts in my phone, even for this, I could able to play.
Uninstalled and installed, cleared cache, nothing worked.

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
70
0

Anyone not using the code can share? Let me know or pm

Missing
Deal Subedar
41
1373
18

if anyone got any extra, plz pm

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

If anyone have extra please PM me 😉😉

Missing
Deal Cadet
346
574
5

Can any one give me 250 coupon….. if ja is not using

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
56
1
I Need code. Pls pm
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
137
2

I have a 250 coupon for game + 500 phonepe coupon = total 750 discount. I also have 500 game coupon alone in another account (Phone coupon got used accidentally and cannot be applied again in that account). I will purchase for anyone at no extra cost. I also have Axis bank card so can get 10% discount. I can order for someone. I would prefer to buy for someone who can immediately pay through netbanking/UPI so that I can get points in my card. Now since this is risky, if no one wants to take that risk in good faith, I will also do it for COD. Those interested, PM me before 9:30pm. I want to finalize this by 10pm.

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
96
510
17

Need 500 code. please give me if anyone have.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
5
s4badri749 wrote:

I have a 250 coupon for game + 500 phonepe coupon = total 750 discount. I also have 500 game coupon alone in another account (Phone coupon got used accidentally and cannot be applied again in that account). I will purchase for anyone at no extra cost. I also have Axis bank card so can get 10% discount. I can order for someone. I would prefer to buy for someone who can immediately pay through netbanking/UPI so that I can get points in my card. Now since this is risky, if no one wants to take that risk in good faith, I will also do it for COD. Those interested, PM me before 9:30pm. I want to finalize this by 10pm.

I want to buy yu ace..getting rs:1200 on yu yureka exchange. I have 500 off coupon. need extra rs:250 off.. Can u order for me?

Missing
Deal Subedar
511
1363
18

need 1000/500/250 code

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1545
23
name.6002653 wrote:

need 1000/500/250 code

I also need the same.

Bj jgvycaaewohh
Deal Lieutenant
222
4589
105

.

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2744
46
xpress wrote:

Need 500 code. please give me if anyone have.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
121
3

msg me

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
56
1

Need 500 coupen

Missing