Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Zomato - 50% Cashback  upto 150 with lazypay (valid for first time lazypay users on zomato)

Zomato - 50% Cashback upto 150 with lazypay (valid for first time lazypay users on zomato)

775°
50% OFF 300.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://zoma...om

50% Cashback upto Rs. 150

Terms and Conditions
1.You will receive a 50% cashback upto Rs. 150 on your first LazyPay transaction on Zomato and the same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount.
2. Offer is valid only on your first LazyPay transaction on the Zomato App on iOS & Android using code: LAZYPAY150
3. Offer is valid for transactions between 15th April to 30th April 2019 only.
4.Users who have availed the offer from 1st April to 15th April, will receive cashback on 20th of April 2019, and users who have availed the offer from 16th to 30th April, will receive cashback on 5th of May 2019 subject to statutory holidays, in which case cashback will be credited on the next working day.
5.Any user who is eligible for more than one offer will receive cashback of the higher amount only.
6.Cashbacks would not be applicable for canceled/refunded transactions.
7.All cashback received will be adjusted to the outstanding amount.
8. All offers communicated over SMS, Email or Push Notification are eligible on the number on which they have been received. These offers are non-transferable and cannot be availed from accounts not eligible for the offer
9.All cashback will be subject to repayment of your outstanding balance of previous credit cycles.
10.LazyPay has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
11.In case of dispute, LazyPay reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
12.To check your transaction history and cashback amount download the LazyPay App available on Google Play Store & the App store.

https://lazypay.in/offers/Zo...-8

Expired
11 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

selected users 🧐 code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Zomato minus1 swiggy plus1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

whether coupon code is mandatory?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes #silly zomato

Swiggy at its best wink

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

User specific…. relieved relieved relieved

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am a new user on lazypay. Where i can check i am eligible or not?

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

good offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Swiggy offer is good but zomato customer service is good.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is lazypay good for deals ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No. You will get a credit option for making payments without any interest. In terms of offers its not that great usually

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any referral code for Lazypay. If so, please PM me

replyuser
Click here to reply