Hotness Zomato - upto Rs850 cashback through paytm UPI

Hot Deal Zomato - upto Rs850 cashback through paytm UPI

780°
100
100% OFF 100.0
Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Zomato - upto Rs850 cashback through paytm UPI
Deal Expired

https://zoma...om
Zomato – upto Rs850 cashback through paytm UPI:

Open Paytm app, if you see “Get upto Rs850 cashback on Zomato” offer, click on it and activate the offer (valid for old user also those who already used Paytm UPI on zomato)

after activate, 1st transaction 100% cashback upto Rs100 on paytm wallet (pay through Paytm UPI).

2nd transaction movie voucher,

3rd transaction bus booking voucher,

4th transaction flight voucher.

UPDATE:

offer was showing here (red circle), everytime you close and open paytm app offer will change. today i open another paytm account and relogin back to my old paytm account and after login got this offer on my old paytm account (my paytm account already used on eariler zomato – 3 pe 150 cashback paytm UPI offer) and now get Zomato upto 850 cashback paytm UPI offer (1st transaction 100% cashback): smile

UPDATE 2:

offer now again showing on my paytm app

Expired about 1 year
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18

No offer visible.
checked in three old accounts and one new pensive

Missing
Community Angel
283
11586
222
TechnoFrendz wrote:

No offer visible.
checked in three old accounts and one new pensive

User Specific

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Expand
syed786 wrote:

User Specific

@Loot_Alerts

offer was showing here (red circle), everytime you close and open paytm app offer will change. today i open another paytm account and relogin back to my old paytm account and after login got this offer on my old paytm account (my paytm account already used on eariler zomato – 3 pe 150 cashback paytm UPI offer) and now get Zomato upto 850 cashback paytm UPI offer (1st transaction 100% cashback): smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Old user ke liye hai kya

Missing
Community Angel
283
11586
222
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

@Loot_Alerts

offer was showing here (red circle), everythime you close and open paytm app offer will change. today i open another paytm account and relogin back to my old paytm account and after login got this offer on my old paytm account (my paytm account already used on eariler zomato – 3 pe 150 cashback paytm UPI offer) and again get 100% cashback paytm UPI offer: smile

Vu for Screenshot with Offer details smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
166
6

I suggest not getting into the 100% Upto ₹100 offer, i used it 3 weeks back and i didn’t get any cashback, i have called both paytm customer care and zomato but they just tell to wait 2-3 days and after that again same.

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Prathu_ wrote:

I suggest not getting into the 100% Upto ₹100 offer, i used it 3 weeks back and i didn’t get any cashback, i have called both paytm customer care and zomato but they just tell to wait 2-3 days and after that again same.

Thats why first activate the offer, if offer showing on your Paytm app home page.

after activate, transaction through Paytm UPI on zomato.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
166
6
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Thats why first activate the offer, if offer showing on your Paytm app home page.

after activate, transaction through Paytm UPI on zomato.

I ordered on 10th feb, that time it just was a payment offer and there was no activation process. I had asked zomato if I was good to go and they said yes

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Expand
Prathu_ wrote:

I ordered on 10th feb, that time it just was a payment offer and there was no activation process. I had asked zomato if I was good to go and they said yes

@syed786

@Loot_Alerts

offer now again showing on my paytm app

https://i.imgur.com/FJWpNzo.jpg

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
20
0

It is such a waste offer. Just cashback sounds great over recharges but movie voucher and rest of the things are utter nonsense.

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
tushjoy wrote:

It is such a waste offer. Just cashback sounds great over recharges but movie voucher and rest of the things are utter nonsense.

yes only 1st transaction 100% upto Rs100 paytm wallet cashback (pay through paytm UPI).

I used SNACKS50 50% off coupon + Paytm UPI payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
576
12
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yes only 1st transaction 100% upto Rs100 paytm wallet cashback (pay through paytm UPI).

I used SNACKS50 50% off coupon + Paytm UPI payment.

Is it valid for old users of zomato also?? Is it necessary to have same number in zomato account and UPI paytm account

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Expand
abhisek4881 wrote:

Is it valid for old users of zomato also?? Is it necessary to have same number in zomato account and UPI paytm account

yes, old user of zomato also.

same number is not necessary, use any zomato register number or any paytm UPI account.

but remember, if Zomato upto 850 cashback offer showing on your app, first activate the offer before order placed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
185
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yes, old user of zomato also.

same number is not necessary, use any zomato register number or any paytm UPI account.

but remember, if Zomato upto 850 cashback offer showing on your app, first activate the offer before order placed.

Paid zomato payment before in paytm
Still will i get cashback T&c says – new Zomato user

Missing
Shopping Friend
246
6774
97
Expand
Smile7 wrote:

Paid zomato payment before in paytm
Still will i get cashback T&c says – new Zomato user

Yes. I also paid earlier on zomato through Paytm UPI.

first activate the “Zomato upto 850 cashback” on paytm app before order placed.

Missing