WARNING: Office will shut down in 10 minutes, p...

WARNING: Office will shut down in 10 minutes, please go home NOW !

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

Could a 5 hour workday work for you? Stephan Aarstol Tower Paddle Boards) (cut employees workday to 5 hours whilst apparently maintaining the same level of productivity. Would a 5 hour workday work for you and your company? Would you be able to maintain or even improve productivity in 5 hours as opposed to 8, 9, 10 hour workdays?

https://i.imgur.com/w5zMG3b.jpg

108 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182

@Alpha.Barood this may workout for govt employees not for private https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Alpha.Barood this may workout for govt employees not for private https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yeah right at least there won’t be extra electricity bill. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9698
28

Its a novel thought. But i don’t think it wd apply to IT industry https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/6tijdoX.jpg

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/6tijdoX.jpg


really? if a image goes wrong photoshop is there.but iin life no such editor.

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@onedeal wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/6tijdoX.jpg


really? if a image goes wrong photoshop is there.but iin life no such editor.

Jibana ta dukha.. Sansara ta moha maya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/d3SCXuT.jpg

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
30
31716
280

@Alpha.Barood Arey Dada! Maine yehi soch ke 6 FPD of DIFFERENT DIMERS ki bet kiya ki Sunday ko toh koi Office aayega nahin hamesha ki tarah, 4-5 rajrocks aur Bappa and Teachers ke offer aayenge Monday ko, lekin aaj dekho FPD pe FPD, FPD pe FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif 250 points loss hui gaya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Aaj Productivity nahin dikhni chahiye thi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134
@Plato wrote:

@Alpha.Barood Arey Dada! Maine yehi soch ke 6 FPD of DIFFERENT DIMERS ki bet kiya ki Sunday ko toh koi Office aayega nahin hamesha ki tarah, 4-5 rajrocks aur Bappa and Teachers ke offer aayenge Monday ko, lekin aaj dekho FPD pe FPD, FPD pe FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif 250 points loss hui gaya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Aaj Productivity nahin dikhni chahiye thi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


ha.. ha.. somebody must have bet on 11 FPD DIMERs ?

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@saymyname wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/6tijdoX.jpg


really? if a image goes wrong photoshop is there.but iin life no such editor.

Jibana ta dukha.. Sansara ta moha maya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

na bhai na ..jibana ta dukha naha you are in depression.bahaut jinisha achi khusi re rahiba pain

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/RD2ngSj.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/QfNDOwB.jpg

AIR PLANE RETURNING AFTER DROPPING WATER ON THE WILD FIRE COSTA BLANCA !SPAIN

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/YZN1Eex.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/QdHcnn0.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134
Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6726
66

What an amazingly depressing post… Kudos to the contributors for this shot of intoxicating sadness https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hamster
Analyst
7
753
13542
335
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Alpha.Barood this may workout for govt employees not for private https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


wrong assumption. am in govt employee and have not got any leave since 8 months. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

went to office even on rakhi and janmashtami. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2246
18
@marketdimer wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Alpha.Barood this may workout for govt employees not for private https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


wrong assumption. am in govt employee and have not got any leave since 8 months. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

went to office even on rakhi and janmashtami. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Seems like your boss is khadoos or your job is labor intensive https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hamster
Analyst
7
753
13542
335
@asoka wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Alpha.Barood this may workout for govt employees not for private https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


wrong assumption. am in govt employee and have not got any leave since 8 months. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

went to office even on rakhi and janmashtami. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Seems like your boss is khadoos or your job is labor intensive https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

neither. am boss in my office. have lack of staff. several letters to raj bhavans and minister of our dept doesn’t help either. 32 of us doing job of 250 manpower. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@onedeal wrote:

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

bhai 24 hrs kaam to karlenge….what we love…but aisaa naa ho ghar vaale fir pehchaan bhool jaaye …saying bhai…who are you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

are you understanding? .. work you love is important but not more than the purpose you work for…

Hamster
Analyst
7
753
13542
335
@Gurubhai wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

bhai 24 hrs kaam to karlenge….what we love…but aisaa naa ho ghar vaale fir pehchaan bhool jaaye …saying bhai…who are you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

are you understanding? .. work you love is important but not more than the purpose you work for…


agree. पर ख्वाइशें जरूरतों से हमेशा ज्यादा रहती हैं। https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134
@marketdimer wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

bhai 24 hrs kaam to karlenge….what we love…but aisaa naa ho ghar vaale fir pehchaan bhool jaaye …saying bhai…who are you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

are you understanding? .. work you love is important but not more than the purpose you work for…


agree. पर ख्वाइशें जरूरतों से हमेशा ज्यादा रहती हैं। https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Govt./mgmt wants papppu .uuu not rahul

Hamster
Analyst
7
753
13542
335
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

bhai 24 hrs kaam to karlenge….what we love…but aisaa naa ho ghar vaale fir pehchaan bhool jaaye …saying bhai…who are you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

are you understanding? .. work you love is important but not more than the purpose you work for…


agree. पर ख्वाइशें जरूरतों से हमेशा ज्यादा रहती हैं। https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Govt./mgmt wants papppu .uuu not rahul


arre govt to tel nikal leti hai. tax bharne par halat kharab honi hai is baar. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@Gurubhai wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

if you found the work you love number of hour is just a number.you can work for 24 to 24 hour with same level productivity.so choose your job wisely my opinion

bhai 24 hrs kaam to karlenge….what we love…but aisaa naa ho ghar vaale fir pehchaan bhool jaaye …saying bhai…who are you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

are you understanding? .. work you love is important but not more than the purpose you work for…


families contains LIES its all about moh maya lies

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/VyXJ3mA.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

https://i.imgur.com/G6ZRXsu.jpg

Missing