@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@
yes me too.
1 Rs ke 6-8 Golgappe kis ne khayen hain ?
present rate is Rs 10-45 for 5 pcs.
Nahi us time main paida nahi hua tha..
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@
is it related to UP ?
What are some of the most mind-blowing facts?
- If you properly shuffle a deck of cards, in all likelihood, the resulting deck has never been seen before in the history of the world.
- The bushes in Super Mario Bros. were just recolored clouds.
- There is a blind guy who can ride his bike in traffic using echolocation.
- There is a species of jellyfish that is immortal (turritopsis nutricula).
- A small enough animal can fall at terminal velocity without suffering any injury upon impact. An ant (or even a smallish spider) dropped from a tall building will be just fine.
If you could fold a piece of paper in half 50 times, its thickness will be 3/4 the distance from the Earth to the Sun (71 million miles).
- Over 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day (in USD using purchasing parity power), roughly half of the world’s population.
There are more cells of bacteria in your body than there are human cells. (Indeed, there are more cells of E. coli alone than of human cells.)
When you see most stars, you’re essentially looking hundreds or thousands of years into the past.
It takes a photon, on average, 200,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to the surface, then just a little over 8 minutes from the Sun’s surface to your eyeball, sliding in at 1,100,000,000km/h.
If Earth weren’t tilted on its axis, we wouldn’t have woodgrain, just “tree brown”.
Boston Red Sox slugger Ted Williams missed almost five full baseball seasons (1943, 1944, 1945, 1952 and 1953) fighting as a fighter pilot in World War II and the Korean War and still managed to hit 521 home runs.
* A pencil has the potential to draw a line 38 miles long.
During metamorphosis, what happens in a cocoon is that most of the caterpillar gets dissolved by enzymes into a soup of undifferentiated cells and then the butterfly grows out of the same DNA.
- 1 sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds
- The Earth’s diameter is about 3mm larger than its circumference divided by pi [ How could one ever measure the earth to such accuracy? Especially considering that it’s not smooth as glass..]
- The major religion in Antarctica is Christianity with a total of 8 churches.
- You live in the past. Use one hand to touch your nose, and the other to touch one of your feet, at exactly the same time. You will experience them as simultaneous acts. Clearly it takes more time for the signal to travel up your nerves from your feet to your brain than from your nose. The reconciliation is simple: our conscious experience takes time to assemble, and your brain waits for all the relevant input before it experiences the “now.” Experiments have shown that the lag between things happening and us experiencing them is about 80 milliseconds.
- Every day, 16% of the searches that occur are ones that Google has never seen before.
- Canadian amputee Terry Fox ran a marathon every day for 143 days straight, before dying of cancer at age 21. As a result, $500M has been raised in his name for cancer awareness.
- The Emerald Cockroach Wasp disables the escaping reflex of cockroaches, leads them to its burrow by pulling their antennae, lays a 2mm white egg into their abdomen and buries them. Then the wasp larvae eat the roaches organs keeping them alive for 8 days until they enter pupal stage. Eventually adult wasps emerge from the cockroaches abdomen.
- Of the almost 193 current member states of the United Nations, the British have, at some point in history, invaded and established a military presence in 171 of them.
Here are the members of that exclusive club, the countries that Britain has not invaded.
Central African Republic
Republic of Congo,
Sao Tome and Principe