Hot Deal

Karnataka Election 2018

935°
Deal Lieutenant
chetanc12

Hi for KARNATAKA today is Elections so kindly cast ur “VALUABLE” votes to eligible candidate’s and be part for creating BETTERFUTURE”…

For any information visit:
http://ceokarnatakatemp.kar.nic.in/ceo2/hm_e...px

Thank you!!!

Expired

Deal Wiki

96 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who’s gonna win?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Congress will get higher seats but bjp will collaborate with someone and form government. Just like goa. Or may be not

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Please transfer this to political section….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

howda toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done.

https://i.imgur.com/jdepM0zl.jpg

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

so again BJP winning

smile
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

U r wrong bro evm temopring and don’t forget congress won exit polls so that y bjp winning this time joy joy joy joy

View 1 more reply
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

AAP also participated in election and aandhi h bhai aandhi . 5 sal kejriwal . laughing NOTA received more votes than AAP .

source – http://eciresults.n...n/ – and it is official source , you can check candidate wise results also .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

congress’s vote bank came out in full force but no use laughing

View 1 more reply
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Cong leader blames EVMs for K’taka rout : When you don’t win, blame EVMs.

Congress leader Mohan Prakash: I am saying it from day 1, there is no political party in India which has not raised questions on EVMs, even BJP has done it in the past. Now when all parties are doubting EVMs then what problem does the BJP have in conducting polls through ballot?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

This video is of recent panchayat election of bengal .

even after this they are saying Rahul is best , fault is with EVM . Oh My God . Even JDS party is close to congress , still they are not learning .

View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Exit polls predicted a Congress Win, Congress themselves claimed a 120+ seats
Was following the elections through the morning, till 60 seats Congress had the lead by about 3 seats, post that BJP’s numbers grew exponentially with various spokespeople for either party expressing hope and pride
Post 10pm onwards the polls seems to be working against the exit polls

We would also like to announce a Random Contest!
We will be awarding 100 Dimes to a random user for their participation today!
All you have to do is share a comment regarding the Karnataka Elections to be eligible for 100 Dimes. The sole purpose is to understand the views of our Dimers and for you all to express your views, share your knowledge and build relations with each other here.

-You can comment a prediction (though it is a little late for that), express your views about the current government, coalition, past performance of governments, the Rahul Gandhi campaign, the sudden Modi effect, Lingayat impact, Dalit factor, Water issues, Sitaramaya’s Campaigning, etc.

Rules:

• Forum rules apply, strictly no bad behavior in terms or provocative or leading/ abusive statements.
  • Admin’s decision is final, we will assign a random dimer dimes based on their active participation in discussions only

-Do feel free to cast your vote in our poll, regardless of the results, purely based on your understanding of the past performance of the governments and who you feel is the best pick for the future of Karnataka’s growth.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

4 exit polls claimed congress will win more seats than BJP
6 Exit polls claimed BJP will win more seats

1 exit poll given clear majority to congress and 1 exit poll given clear majority to BJP .

See the pic below -

https://i.imgur.com/MjU4baz.png

View 4 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@TrickyTimer btw is there NOTA option ?

Link Copied

Won’t Other Parties indirectly be considered as NOTA? Else I can get that option added in the options if you guys feel it is needed. Like this comment in support of NOTA option if so, incase you guys want to be anonymous about it smile

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Rahul is a good boy. He calls ModiJi as ModiJi.

@TrickyTimer Please consider this as my entry comment to the contest.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

ok so my entry – bhaio aur behno , mitroo , aaj rat madhya ratri se …..

2nd entry – na khaunga na khane dunga with help of reddy brothers and yedurappa .

3rd entry – me 600 crore deshwasio se puchta hu reddy brothers ko kala dhan wapas dena chahye ki nhi …

4th – ye sab mile huye hai ji , toilet karne gya , flush press kia to vote BJP ko chala gya ji , me andolan karunga ji .

5th – dekhiye bhaiyya , ye jo modi ji hain , ye mere se bade hai , me inko namaskar karta hu … mammi aage kya bolna hai

sunglasses
View 2 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

My Entry

Sabka Saath…. Karnataka Ka Vikaas

sunglasses
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

कर्नाटक: JDS नेता कुमारस्वामी को CM बनाने को तैयार हुई कांग्रेस, राज्यपाल से मिलने जा रहे दोनों दलों के नेता

http://zeenews.india.com/hindi/india/states/kar...

if it happens then bjp will be like hath ko aaya muh na laga . hushed laughing

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Good to see Congress putting in all efforts to form a government in Karnataka. Irrespective of all the previous battles between Congress and JDS it will be great if Congress forms an alliance with JDS and form a government.

It’s always good to have a healthy competition than a single party having a dominant rule in the country. At the same time it’s time Rahul Gandhi is pushed aside and someone else be the face of the party. Nothing against BJP and at the same time nothing much to support them either. When BJP has such majority in most states I expected them to finally take bold moves and set things in place.

Link Copied

We are giving you 100 dimes for your participation in this thread, congrats
A gentle reminder, you can still cast your choice for the better future of Karnataka, the poll will stay live smile

View 10 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

.Gentle Reminder: BJP govt appointed Governors didn’t invite Single Largest Party in
1. Goa, 2017 (INC, 17 out of 40 seats).
2. Manipur 2017. (INC 28 of 60)
3. Meghalaya 2018 (INC 21 out of 60).
Ethics? My foot

https://twitter.com/Nimisha26894791/status/9963...

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

In GOA or Manipur – Governor invite party with alliance (independent MLA also)
allegation – why not invited single largest party Congress .

In Karnatka – Governor invite single largest party .
allegation – why not invited alliance of Congress+JDS

now decide which case is wrong .. laughing

in short – someone tasting his own medicine , congress govt played such tricks many times in past and where they failed imposed president rule too .
now their uncle Amit Shah is also political uncle , enjoying the loopholes of democracy . laughing

IMO , Congress+JDS morally should make govt. if we notice mandate of public .
but if we talk about morality they also fought against each-other (specially JDS workers) Now ball in hands of both parties if they can stop their own MLAs to join BJP . No morality , only power game and mind game now .

also lingayat politics of congress and then alliance with JDS , it will hurt their few MLAs .

View 1 more reply
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

What are the final counting ?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

BJP is single largest party but JDS + CON is preparing to approach governor to form govt

Update – I have taken an appointment with Karnataka governor for 5 pm. We should be forming the government as we are the single largest party: BJP CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa

View 6 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

BJP seeks one week to form govt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Act of congress to let jds form govt ll be seen by all political parties As congress not necessarily approach 2019 as leader of the front…they r ready to play 2nd fiddle ….so 3rd front can be ruled out…all anti bjp forces joining hands is possible.

ps. Neither a congress supporter nor ever been anti bjp

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Amidst the correct ongoing scenarios of #KarnatakaVerdict I wish to share the famous description of democracy by our BJP leader & master strategist late Pramod Mahajan ji

https://twitter.com/PranjalC23/status/996336871...

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Yeddyurappa to be Sworn in Tomorrow as Governor Invites BJP to Form Govt

EDIT – Update – BJP tweets and then deletes that Yeddy taking oath tomorrow, Cong asks Guv to follow SC verdict

https://twitter.com/dna/status/996770734423...68

rolleyes
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Karnataka government formation live updates: Governor gives BSY 15 days to prove majority
Karnataka governor Vajubhai Vala has invited BS Yeddyurappa to form the government in Karnataka and has given him 15 days to prove majority.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Another Masterstroke!

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@raghupro
Congrats bro…

Link Copied

Really time have changed Congress had their time now it passed definitely ppl need changed n now they got it…
MODIRULEZ”….!!!!!

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra had agreed to open the doors of the Supreme Court at around 1 a.m. and constituted a three-judge bench to hear the last-minute petition that asked the judges to stop Mr Yeddyurappa’s swearing-in scheduled to be held a few hours later.

This is the second time that the Supreme Court is holding an overnight hearing. The first was in July 2015 when the top court held a 90-minute hearing in the middle of the night to hear a last-minute petition against the execution of Yakub Memon for his role in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/congress-approa...

happened twice in history of India , both time Dipak Mishra was Judge/CJI when hearing was held in midnight .

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Challenging Karnataka governor decision to invite BJP to form the government in the state, Senior advocate Ram Jethmalani moves Supreme Court in his personal capacity, seeks CJI’s permission to intervene in the case

A Supreme Court bench headed by CJI Dipak Misra asks Ram Jethmalani to mention his plea tomorrow before the bench concerned, reports PTI

Link Copied

Copied from Youtube:

“Breaking NEWS.., Manager of Eagleton resort going to meet the governor to claim an invitation to form the government as he has got 116 MLA’s with him!”

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

dekh bhai jate jate raste me kahi amit shah na mil jaye . laughing

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

example of excessive bargain -

निर्दलीय आर शंकर का अपडेट-
15 मई, 4 बजे- कांग्रेस-जेडीएस को सपोर्ट दिया
15 मई,रात 10 बजे-,बीजेपी को सपोर्ट दिया
16 मई,शाम 4 बजे- कांग्रेस-जेडीएस के सपोर्ट में आए
16 मई-रात 10 बजे-बीजेपी ऑफिस आ गये
लेटेस्ट अपडेट-
कांग्रेस-जेडीएस के धरने में फिर शामिल हो गये हैं

Link Copied

Since you are the GST expert here,

Can you please tell me how much percentage GST will be paid by BJP when it purchases the MLA?

View 5 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Karnataka effect: Congress, RJD to stake claim to form govt in Goa, Bihar

replyuser
Click here to reply