Only 160kg of gold found in UP forget about ton...

Only 160kg of gold found in UP forget about tonnes .Earlier news of 3000 tones of gold was fake .

136°
Missing
Deal Cadet
79
203
1

Keep on enjoying the jumali baazi .total cost as on today of 160 kg gold is 64 crs whereas cost of exploration n is above that cost .Infact it is loss to the country in terms of cost

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/no-3000-tonne-g...

14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
521
15
plus1 plus1 plus1
Missing
Deal Cadet
87
347
2


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606114/original/IMG_20200222_201204.jpg?1582432125

Missing
Critic
203
688
5

This news is fake, to keep the evil eyes away

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
17

Mainstream media doing away with FAKE news and while youtubers and some other activities trying to bring facts out.
So trusting media is tough now. They can run what they are paid for, because they are here for business not for journalism.

Missing
Critic
203
688
5
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Mainstream media doing away with FAKE news and while youtubers and some other activities trying to bring facts out.
So trusting media is tough now. They can run what they are paid for, because they are here for business not for journalism.

Youtubers to charity ke liye video banate hain…
Paise se unhe kya matlab…

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22595
273
Expand
cocay wrote:

Youtubers to charity ke liye video banate hain…
Paise se unhe kya matlab…

Charity kyun?
I can see many YT videos (w.r.t this Discovery) crossing 1 million views..worst case this one video fetches them 30k smile
Best (1 lakh+)

Missing
Deal Cadet
128
139
3

Bad/Wrong news, spread faster than good news.
Now Rumors/Rumor Mongers competing with World’s most lethal weapons created by humans.

Missing
Entertainer
244
35845
361

😟 Main toh kal socha ki ab Yogi Maharaj ki dekh rekh mein RamJi ka bhi Ayodhya mein Tirupati Balaji jaisa Golden Temple ban jaayega but sona kari sab pital ho gayaa.. 😞 Koi naa, khod daalo saari zameen, nikaal liyo maati se sab sona, jab kaankad ho jaabe raakh tab jiya daab ke ronaa 😑

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Khoda pahad nikli chuhia

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1835
100

This 3000 ton news looked super fake to me from the day one,
It is like another fake news package for it cell and Whatsapp University

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
174
2

Dalal rndtv media

Missing
Deal Hunter
1,153
7282
48

One bjp IT cell idiot spotted again 😅
(Not talking about OP)

Missing
Deal Hunter
1,153
7282
48
drupal wrote:

This 3000 ton news looked super fake to me from the day one,
It is like another fake news package for it cell and Whatsapp University

Yup and this engineering student kept on shoving that whatsapp news on my face and kept going on about that fake news until I got up and left for another spot to sit.
Seriously how are so many ppl falling for fake news, even educated ones.. somebody should do a reserch on these blind sheep movement

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
174
2

Congressi petdog dalal media bootlicker news. Who cares

Missing