OnePlus 6 8Gb RAM 128Gb storage

64°
Deal Cadet
rkcSO

Received my Oneplus 6 phone 8Gb RAM, 128Gb Storage
The Amazon Delivery guy asked us to take a video while opening the Package and ensure that we did receive a phone. Which is a very good initiative from them, as recently one of my friend received a soap when he purchased a Samsung smartphone from Amazon.
The package is quite decent, contains a Phone, Dash Charger & Cable, a TPU Backcover, Sim ejector pin.
The phone is quite handy, especially if you have previously used a 5.5 Inch phone else if you want to jump from iphone 5 to this phone it will feel quite clumsy & a bit difficult to handle. But don’t worry, you would get used to it in due course of time.
The phone’s display is 6.28-inch which I didn’t measure but its quite good enough and is very bright, i wonder its at par with the retina display as offered by my previous iphone.
The slider button is on its right, the mono speaker is at the bottom next to a type C USB charge port and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The sound is quite loud , the display is amply bright, the interface will take some time to adjust, especially while switching from ios to android. It came with Android Oreo 8.1, but expecting to have the Android P beta version soon released for this phone.
Configured the Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, and believe me the Face Unlock feature is very Fast. The finger scanner is oval and is placed on the back panel.
I bought the Midnight Black as i’m not happy with the smudges which would appear due to the mirror finish on the back.
The camera is the AWESOME. The Bokeh effect the blurring of the background is quite prominent and looks as though captured with a DSLR. The Speed while capturing moving kids/pets is awesome, you won’t get blurry images as the processing is very fast.
The notch on the top is not disturbing as expected.

So far so good, will update later, if i come across any new or interesting features.
Cheers.

replyuser
Click here to reply