Hotness OVER - 50 Paytm credits giveaway to 11 lucky di...

Hot Deal OVER - 50 Paytm credits giveaway to 11 lucky dimers. Answer simple question to enter and win!

745°
115 Comments  |  
65 Dimers
715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
141
44345
226

Done bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
50
1

done submitted https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

DONE https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1439566058838
Deal Cadet
124
248
9

done

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Done..;-}

Rajin stroy 647 091615082413
Deal Lieutenant
47
4398
40

Done

Missing
Deal Cadet
88
128
4

submitted

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
7
12838
119
@nsinghal wrote:

@richcoder wrote:

already submitted bro.. when are you going to start the giveaway?:-o https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


Exactly when I said in the first post. Ie, once I have 50 entries minimum. Even today morning we had only 41 (anyone can check and count the submitted posts before my last post in this thread a few hours ago). If it was 50 I’d have announced the winners there and then.

Then I also noticed some people entered the form but forgot/decided not to make a post here as I asked in the first post itself. So I’ve sent them all a reminder in my last post and now the contest ends on 4pm today no matter if we have 50 entries or not as I don’t want to drag it out indefinitely either. After that, the first chance I get, I’ll collect all the entries and randomise them by tonight and announce the winners. After that it’s upto the winners if they want to wait for paytm transfers to re open or simply get a recharge of 50 instead. Hope that clears everything out https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


already submit info 3rd my commnet no such response

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29

Aaaannnnd its over. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Winners announced tonight or tomm noon at the latest. Currently busy figuring out this goibibo gocash crap. Given me a headache already.

Anyways, No worries. I’ll try my best to check the rest of the entries (to make sure they are all eligibile) and announce the winners tonight only. Late nighters might even get their rewards before tomm morning if they win and respond with their info for transfer/recharge during the night only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
50
20
0

Done..

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
62
0

Done… Had an exam

Giphy %281%29
Deal Cadet
92
174
5

sory if i posted on again nd again… iwas on phone and pagewasn’t loading so i reloaded many times https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29

And its time for the winners. I got a total of 58 valid entires (sorry if I missed any, better luck next time) made a list, sorted alphabetically (to check any repetitions by mistake) and randomised it a total 10 times on random.org to make sure the winners list is as random as possible.

Winners can contact me with details about how they want the prizes (recharge or transfer once that opens up in paytm). I’ll try to oblige as soon as I can.

Finally, thanks everyone for participating. Congrats to the winners and better luck next time to those who missed out.

(Winner list in next post in a couple of minutes)

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29

Here’s the results from random.org. I added @ mentions for the winners, ie top 11 in the list.


There were 58 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

@swity4u
@lalyash504
@oganeshreddy
@mjhits2
@bhanuchinna513269
@bhavani.kai223
@esakki raja
@ankurg2109172
@dimerpriya
@invisible007249
@kathiravankannan05748

sureshkumar2930
ss0602872
SmallKing
dealcache
nibraselat579
N_K
rajuz
Achilles
hellblazer33
ban
sanchopanja
kingofthedeals
dhaval0910
TrillionStar
N-5130
isthat4real
karansaxena
somnjna
rohitgstek
jashwanth.rj217
the_stig
eswar190
chetanc12
TRAFFIC
nicks2684242
tijoambadan72
parthponkiya8
Thesamr
raj0390
richcoder
slayer
soumya dhar
Manofgod
dayaa
atchut.sharepoint65
viral7feb
mr.lonely
o_o
don121
mohithotmail
chiranjeev.jain702
akash2009
adangar07
jeet1987
bikipatel
desidimes
sejpalaaditya48496
Timestamp: 2015-05-30 17:03:42 UTC

You have randomized this list 10 times.

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
@nsinghal wrote:

Here’s the results from random.org. I added @ mentions for the winners, ie top 11 in the list.

-———————
There were 58 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

@swity4u
@lalyash504
@oganeshreddy
@mjhits2
@bhanuchinna513269
@bhavani.kai223
@esakki raja
@ankurg2109172
@dimerpriya
@invisible007249
@kathiravankannan05748


sureshkumar2930
ss0602872
SmallKing
dealcache
nibraselat579
N_K
rajuz
Achilles
hellblazer33
ban
sanchopanja
kingofthedeals
dhaval0910
TrillionStar
N-5130
isthat4real
karansaxena
somnjna
rohitgstek
jashwanth.rj217
the_stig
eswar190
chetanc12
TRAFFIC
nicks2684242
tijoambadan72
parthponkiya8
Thesamr
raj0390
richcoder
slayer
soumya dhar
Manofgod
dayaa
atchut.sharepoint65
viral7feb
mr.lonely
o_o
don121
mohithotmail
chiranjeev.jain702
akash2009
adangar07
jeet1987
bikipatel
desidimes
sejpalaaditya48496
Timestamp: 2015-05-30 17:03:42 UTC

You have randomized this list 10 times.


So I don’t need to send details… right?

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29

Nope. Only the top 11 (linked and mentioned) need to send their details https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
@nsinghal wrote:

Nope. Only the top 11 (linked and mentioned) need to send their details https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Ok. Thank you for taking time to reply.

Congratulations -

@swity4u
@lalyash504
@oganeshreddy
@mjhits2
@bhanuchinna513269
@bhavani.kai223
@esakki raja
@ankurg2109172
@dimerpriya
@invisible007249
@kathiravankannan05748

16gfi9h
Deal Cadet
63
836
13
@nsinghal wrote:

Here’s the results from random.org. I added @ mentions for the winners, ie top 11 in the list.

-———————
There were 58 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

@swity4u
@lalyash504
@oganeshreddy
@mjhits2
@bhanuchinna513269
@bhavani.kai223
@esakki raja
@ankurg2109172
@dimerpriya
@invisible007249
@kathiravankannan05748


sureshkumar2930
ss0602872
SmallKing
dealcache
nibraselat579
N_K
rajuz
Achilles
hellblazer33
ban
sanchopanja
kingofthedeals
dhaval0910
TrillionStar
N-5130
isthat4real
karansaxena
somnjna
rohitgstek
jashwanth.rj217
the_stig
eswar190
chetanc12
TRAFFIC
nicks2684242
tijoambadan72
parthponkiya8
Thesamr
raj0390
richcoder
slayer
soumya dhar
Manofgod
dayaa
atchut.sharepoint65
viral7feb
mr.lonely
o_o
don121
mohithotmail
chiranjeev.jain702
akash2009
adangar07
jeet1987
bikipatel
desidimes
sejpalaaditya48496
Timestamp: 2015-05-30 17:03:42 UTC

You have randomized this list 10 times.


thanks for choosing me bro ..

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
69
880
19

Thanks… Pm sent….

Images
Deal Lieutenant
8
4872
64

Didn’t make up to finall 11 list still congo all winner…

VU…

Images
Deal Captain
1,836
9308
371

yeeeeee… thank you thank you..mr.singhal and random.org

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29

Those who prefer paytm transfer, no need to message me witg your details right now. Just pm me once the transfers are open again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyone wishing for a recharge may contact me though. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr mvpq6soruc1robrxno2 r2 500
suspended
25
4295
56
@nsinghal wrote:

Those who prefer paytm transfer, no need to message me witg your details right now. Just pm me once the transfers are open again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyone wishing for a recharge may contact me though. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Giving away free recharge??

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
195
2493
29
@hustler wrote:

@nsinghal wrote:

Those who prefer paytm transfer, no need to message me witg your details right now. Just pm me once the transfers are open again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyone wishing for a recharge may contact me though. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Giving away free recharge??


Only to the winners who wish not to wait for paytm transfer to open. Not a free for all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Recharged @swity4u number. Rest all seem to prefer the transfer only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Rajin stroy 647 091615082413
Deal Lieutenant
47
4398
40

Hi thanks for choosing me as one of winner. I have sent a pm with my number for recharge

Images
Deal Captain
1,836
9308
371

got it thanks…

Giphy 1
Deal Lieutenant
149
4446
64

DELETED

Jat
Deal Cadet
51
344
16

what do we have to post i dont undersatand…..
as i have post that i have filled the form on the same day…..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Thanks @nsinghal
Feeling Lucky https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
I prefer paytm transfer
waiting for transfers to open.
Thanks anyways

PS: I saw paytm customers problems aired on “pehredaar” on CNBC awaz today. Hope they improve

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
42
1

hello,where is my name???

Missing