Amazon PiPa Voucher Code

Amazon PiPa Voucher Code

32°
Missing
suspended
1
144
514
4

Anyone who’s having exta Amazon PiPa codes and doing a Giveaway? I want one.

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
D5xqmfl
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

An office colleague recently organized a party and I think he has 2-3 codes (had ordered those big bottles iirc).
But he was asking for equal amnt of paytm cash. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
0
74
1304
22

I have some.. but they are showing error even on new Amazon account !

Missing
suspended
1
144
514
4
DimeaDozen wrote:

An office colleague recently organized a party and I think he has 2-3 codes (had ordered those big bottles iirc).
But he was asking for equal amnt of paytm cash. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Can I ping you tomorrow??

Missing
suspended
1
144
514
4
TechNinja wrote:

I have some.. but they are showing error even on new Amazon account !

Can I try? I’ve pinged you

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
56
0

Having one 85 and one 60 gv already activated, means you need not send sms for code receival.Pm me for code. will give at a cheap price

Missing
suspended
1
144
514
4
ronnir21feb543 wrote:

Having one 85 and one 60 gv already activated, means you need not send sms for code receival.Pm me for code. will give at a cheap price

Thanks man, I’ve already used my one time adding Voucher

Missing