Free Cafe Coffee Day Voucher

Free Cafe Coffee Day Voucher

162°
Images
Deal Cadet
68
200
11

Free Cafe Coffee Day Voucher to buy any hot beverage for free….Its sort of a draw so please pm me…ill choose whoever i feel appropriate. Goodluck…Tomm is my Birthday so a small giveaway from my side

24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29

I need bro! Btw Advance happy birthday!😆,

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Happy birthday brother. pls send me the voucher

Images
Deal Captain
1,836
9303
369

Happy bday dear. Can you send me please…

Images
Deal Cadet
68
200
11

Thanks for the wishes guys…More vouchers will be coming up soon

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
158
4

I vil b gng tmrw ccd if u have do ping me 1 code. Belated happy bdae

Missing
suspended
50
32
0

Pm me for Ccd Unlimited Loot Trick(No Root Needed)

Images
Deal Subedar
99
1134
43

If you still have a ccd code, I need one today. Please pm me

Giphy
Analyst
5,140
13084
117

This dimer OP is providing false giveaway yesterday he made a post later deleted that as a giveaway he said 100rs BMS voucher but provided some referral COUPON which is quite useless I request admin and moderators to look at this OP.
If anyone needs the COUPON code I’ll provide him which I got from OP 😂😂😁

Cc- @no fpd

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
coolladka wrote:

This dimer OP is providing false giveaway yesterday he made a post later deleted that as a giveaway he said 100rs BMS voucher but provided some referral COUPON which is quite useless I request admin and moderators to look at this OP.
If anyone needs the COUPON code I’ll provide him which I got from OP 😂😂😁

Cc- @no fpd

He gv me a book my show voucher which completely worked

Giphy
Analyst
5,140
13084
117
Expand
sunita178 wrote:

He gv me a book my show voucher which completely worked

This is true I guess since the User Since: December 30, 2016 member is saying that which I guess OPs new fake I’d I guess

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
coolladka wrote:

This is true I guess since the User Since: December 30, 2016 member is saying that which I guess OPs new fake I’d I guess

Shit…U got me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Analyst
5,140
13084
117
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

@coolladka

Sorry bro I doubted but you promised me BMS voucher but provided COUPON which is waste(that too minimum 2 booking ) as GET150 GET250 were already there which were giving better discount.
Then you have deleted the post which made me more suspicious
@kejriwalutkarsh783
You only provided misleading data but Cheers to your good work.
Thanks for your helping
+18 Kg given to you now as others got useful voucher. 😇😇 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing