giveaway

giveaway

Score: 2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

g4 recharges of 10 rs
one dimer eligible for max. 1 recharge
will choose randomly.

just quote some funny posts.

43 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57108
1092

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255586/medium/340491536a3177c48694c1063857026bce2409a.jpg?1480957160


+36kg Good work kuttaji, don’t consider my image/post/quote for your giveaway https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@Achilles wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255601/medium/340494736a3177c48694c1063857026bce2409a.jpg?1480957171



+36kg Good work kuttaji, don’t consider my image/post/quote for your giveaway https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

thanks but not needed though i was deleting thread but after you comment, giveaway is open. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267

@bandapela KuttaJi se recharge karwa lo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
182
2

Teacher: पृथ्वी का चक्कर लगाने वाले नए उपग्रह का क्या नाम है..???

Student: नरेंद्र मोदी ।। 😝

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@jigs4all wrote:

Teacher: पृथ्वी का चक्कर लगाने वाले नए उपग्रह का क्या नाम है..???

Student: नरेंद्र मोदी ।। 😝

hehe

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@giffran760622 wrote:

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

A kid asked me what is real stress???
I locked him in a room with high internet speed and @% battery 😂

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

a Kid asked me what is real stress???
I locked him in a room with high internet speed and 1% battery 😂

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
673
8,629
34217
205

Saw this in some YouTube comments…
Baby ko bass pasand hai
.
.
Salman ko case pasand hai
Virat ko chase pasand hai

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
311
9,194
20589
68

जब चीन में
बच्चा पैदा होता है….न

तो वो बाप या माँ पर नहीं…
बल्कि पूरे चीन पर जाता है…

😂😂😂
ये है देशभक्ति

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

पति-पत्नी एक ही प्लेट में गोलगप्पे खा रहे थे।
एक दूसरे की आँख में आँख डाले पत्नी ने रोमांटिक हो कर पूछा !
“ऐसे क्या देख रहे हो जी?”
पति: थोडा आराम से खा, मेरी बारी ही नहीं आ रही

282947 807763669237822 1024735256 n
Deal Subedar
3
210
2358
42

Shortest resignation mail———

Thooo.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Fb img 1494844710393
Deal Subedar
1
82
2790
13
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif wtf like giveaway
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Will giveaway shortly.

Cap
Deal Captain
16
7
12676
116
@KuttaJi wrote:

Will giveaway shortly.


k

Congregation for 8k karma . giveaway over

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@srocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Will giveaway shortly.


k

Congregation for 8k karma . giveaway over

nope will run upto 12 or maybe 2pm

Giphy
Deal Major
143
3,196
26601
174
@Achilles wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/256598/medium/340611536a3177c48694c1063857026bce2409a.jpg?1480957771



+36kg Good work kuttaji, don’t consider my image/post/quote for your giveaway https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

nice one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@jigs4all wrote:

Teacher: पृथ्वी का चक्कर लगाने वाले नए उपग्रह का क्या नाम है..???

Student: नरेंद्र मोदी ।। 😝

pm your no.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@avgn wrote:

Saw this in some YouTube comments…
Baby ko bass pasand hai
.
.
Salman ko case pasand hai
Virat ko chase pasand hai

pm your no.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@rockers123 wrote:

a Kid asked me what is real stress???
I locked him in a room with high internet speed and 1% battery 😂

your no. pm pls

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rockers123 wrote:

a Kid asked me what is real stress???
I locked him in a room with high internet speed and 1% battery 😂

your no. pm pls

done pls check

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
182
2
@KuttaJi wrote:

@jigs4all wrote:

Teacher: पृथ्वी का चक्कर लगाने वाले नए उपग्रह का क्या नाम है..???

Student: नरेंद्र मोदी ।। 😝

pm your no.


Sent please check

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
182
2
@jigs4all wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@jigs4all wrote:

Teacher: पृथ्वी का चक्कर लगाने वाले नए उपग्रह का क्या नाम है..???

Student: नरेंद्र मोदी ।। 😝

pm your no.


Sent please check


Got Recharge superb thanks

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Done for above 3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif contest open 1 recharge remaining to give

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@KuttaJi wrote:

Done for above 3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif contest open 1 recharge remaining to give

give to me

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@pjsandyy wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Done for above 3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif contest open 1 recharge remaining to give

give to me

post some funny comment https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing