Giveaway: Snapdeal 250 off 999 valid till today...

Giveaway: Snapdeal 250 off 999 valid till today midnight ; Winner Announced

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101

Have one 250 off 999 valid till 19th Aug 2013. Those who need can ask for the same in this thread. Request received within next 1 hr will be eligible for the lucky draw. Coupon will be given by 8PM.

  • Expired almost 5 years
27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
1
Deal Cadet
1
109
762
52

need 1

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
36
46
17104
461

I’d like to try my luck https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
205
134
26

Need one for getting celing FAN…Please send me one…

Url
Deal Cadet
1
205
310
21

need one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101

17 more minutes to go

455px funny animation %2812%29
Deal Cadet
2
203
514
21

I need one please!

Discount1
Deal Cadet
1
167
634
30

Need 2 coupons

Dont steal
Deal Cadet
0
265
162
42

Need 1 to buy Power Bank P801 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101

Hi riteshkm930 sending you the coupon on PM.
Kindly acknowledge within 1 hr. Enjoy Shopping.:-}

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101
Abhi0281 wrote:

Hi riteshkm930 sending you the coupon on PM.
Kindly acknowledge within 1 hr. Enjoy Shopping.:-}


Dear Riteshkm930. kindly confirm the usage or else will share the coupon to other dimer by 10:30PM. The coupon should not get waste.

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101
Abhi0281 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Hi riteshkm930 sending you the coupon on PM.
Kindly acknowledge within 1 hr. Enjoy Shopping.:-}


Dear Riteshkm930. kindly confirm the usage or else will share the coupon to other dimer by 10:30PM. The coupon should not get waste.


Sharing it with oli.ferns759. Dear Oli Kindly confirm

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

Now the topic title should be winner changed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif good share abhi bhai some karma for you https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/LdBJH.gif

Dont steal
Deal Cadet
0
265
162
42

buddy m in need…. and online… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101
abhispree wrote:

buddy m in need…. and online… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sure abhi, If I dont get response by 23:15 by Oli (And the possibility is that the coupon would have been used by any one of the two)

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
36
46
17104
461
Abhi0281 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Hi riteshkm930 sending you the coupon on PM.
Kindly acknowledge within 1 hr. Enjoy Shopping.:-}


Dear Riteshkm930. kindly confirm the usage or else will share the coupon to other dimer by 10:30PM. The coupon should not get waste.


Sharing it with oli.ferns759. Dear Oli Kindly confirm


Thanks a lot man….bought one wantrn advanced mosquito killer for 899, karma added!

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101
Jai Samdariya wrote:

Now the topic title should be winner changed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif good share abhi bhai some karma for you https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/LdBJH.gif


Thanks Jai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101
oli.ferns759 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Abhi0281 wrote:

Hi riteshkm930 sending you the coupon on PM.
Kindly acknowledge within 1 hr. Enjoy Shopping.:-}


Dear Riteshkm930. kindly confirm the usage or else will share the coupon to other dimer by 10:30PM. The coupon should not get waste.


Sharing it with oli.ferns759. Dear Oli Kindly confirm


Thanks a lot man….bought one wantrn advanced mosquito killer for 899, karma added!


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18195
249

IG9BFBB7DFFD
YH41781674EB

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18195
249

IG9E17FCD863

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
39
3

Can someone please share one code with me…above codes are used…

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
36
46
17104
461
zerogravity wrote:

Can someone please share one code with me…above codes are used…


Found this in one of my inactive email accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif YTD2BE9AF1C5

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
39
3
oli.ferns759 wrote:

zerogravity wrote:

Can someone please share one code with me…above codes are used…


Found this in one of my inactive email accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif YTD2BE9AF1C5


Thank you..Able to buy small gift for my mom…

N logo
Deal Newbie
0
55
20
4

Need one to buy a Power Bank. Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
39
340
60

Extra 5% off
on Appliances above Rs.2499
Your Code

TXD5E59B78A2 Snapdeal.com

Valid till 21st August, 2013

Missing
suspended
0
39
340
60

Extra Rs.500 off
on All Digital Cameras above Rs.4499
Your Code
Snapdeal.com TO912A3831DB Snapdeal.com
Valid till 19th August, 2013

Abhishek.gif 160 160 256 32000 0 1 0
Deal Subedar
14
484
2102
101

Contest Live Again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Have got 2 coupons 250 off 999 valid till 23rd Aug.

The first one will be shared tomorrow 12PM to one of the desiring person. So Express your desire to be the lucky winner in this thread. No PM please.

The second winner will be declared on 23rd Aug @ 12 PM.

Prerequisites:
1. Dimer must have joined the forum on or before 30th June 2013.
2. For first draw all request made between this post and 11 AM tomorrow will be considered
3. For second draw all request made between 11AM on 22nd Aug till 11 AM on 23rd Aug will be considered.
4. Winner will have to use the coupon within 3 hrs of declaration or else the coupon will be shared with second in line.
5 Any previous winner will not be eligible for future draws.

So hurry on send your requests

Giphy
Deal Cadet
0
76
116
14

Get 250 Off on purchase above 999
Coupon Code: TY92A3367C64
Valid till 23 Aug 2013 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Code can be used only once code is not applicable on gold items, memory cards, & Pen Drives

Expecting karmas….

Missing