[last hours] have 3 crazeal for xchange

[last hours] have 3 crazeal for xchange

  • 1018 Views
  • 49 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 4
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Other reasons : 1
Images
suspended
14
534
1149
85

please post ur coupons
no coupons that are on freecharge and paytm

  • Expired almost 6 years
48 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480

give for free please

309322 1982091632526 1250259745 31729308 507845750 n
Deal Captain
13
54
13961
559

op tu whi h na jise dd se suspend kr diya tha………greed k chakkar mein

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
457
2118
165

hushbabies 50 off on 51, 200 off on 400

Djokovic
Deal Lieutenant
2
611
4450
283

50 rs recharge for 3 crazeal coupon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Smileyfacewaving
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
12

i have 2 crazeal coupons.

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
abhi1989 wrote:

op tu whi h na jise dd se suspend kr diya tha………greed k chakkar mein


Yeh kya scene hai? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Djokovic
Deal Lieutenant
2
611
4450
283
benralphh505 wrote:

i have 2 crazeal coupons.


Very Good ! ! ! ! But if you are lucky to get 30 rs recharge for 2 crazeal coupon the sell it fast !!! hurry ! ! ! Dont miss 30 rs ! ! Bfor time up ! !

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285

Guess trying for full 100 z not safe as many orders were canceled by dis method(You may try at ur own risk though). 30Rs deal can b bought only once… Exchanging wid other coupons z understandable but for 25Rs+ recharge?:shock:
100-39cheapest deal after 30=61-25recharge=36 n we all know about the inflation of price in CZ. I really wonder how u guys r dealing wid dis…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
2

bookmyshow rs.100 voucher 4 3 codes
Or 2 hb 50 off on 51 for 1crazeal

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

Guess trying for full 100 z not safe as many orders were canceled by dis method(You may try at ur own risk though). 30Rs deal can b bought only once… Exchanging wid other coupons z understandable but for 25Rs+ recharge?:shock:
100-39cheapest deal after 30=61-25recharge=36 n we all know about the inflation of price in CZ. I really wonder how u guys r dealing wid dis…


+1

Bhai this time traders have kept the demands too high https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
palakj wrote:

bookmyshow rs.100 voucher 4 3 codes
Or 2 hb 50 off on 51 for 1crazeal


You have crazeal or need crazeal?

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
benralphh505 wrote:

i have 2 crazeal coupons.


Dont let em xpire n give to someone…

1236229 725916577425931 911496833 n
Deal Cadet
2
104
173
34

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Guess trying for full 100 z not safe as many orders were canceled by dis method(You may try at ur own risk though). 30Rs deal can b bought only once… Exchanging wid other coupons z understandable but for 25Rs+ recharge?:shock:
100-39cheapest deal after 30=61-25recharge=36 n we all know about the inflation of price in CZ. I really wonder how u guys r dealing wid dis…


+1

Bhai this time traders have kept the demands too high https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I wonder wat they will do if we(who created dat demand) do not take… I suggest next we set a fixed deal for dese kinda xchanges n c da fun…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
188
23

I have creazeal 100 coupon. can trade for rs 25 recharge on my idea mobile.

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


cjeck pm karma given please try and give one coupon

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


Keep it up mate…

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Guess trying for full 100 z not safe as many orders were canceled by dis method(You may try at ur own risk though). 30Rs deal can b bought only once… Exchanging wid other coupons z understandable but for 25Rs+ recharge?:shock:
100-39cheapest deal after 30=61-25recharge=36 n we all know about the inflation of price in CZ. I really wonder how u guys r dealing wid dis…


+1

Bhai this time traders have kept the demands too high https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I wonder wat they will do if we(who created dat demand) do not take… I suggest next we set a fixed deal for dese kinda xchanges n c da fun…

I don’t think all will be open to the idea of fixed amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
catchbugsbunny wrote:

I have creazeal 100 coupon. can trade for rs 25 recharge on my idea mobile.


I dont think anyone will change wid recharge now.

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285

@Qwerty, yeah dats true… But its worth a try. Someone exchanges will even come close to da number n by seeing em, more May come close…

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


Keep it up mate…


Messaged! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

@Qwerty, yeah dats true… But its worth a try. Someone exchanges will even come close to da number n by seeing em, more May come close…


Yup!

Any ideas how it could be coordinated?

Mods can’t really keep a check on how people trade!

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


Keep it up mate…


Messaged! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Not to me bro… Ofcourse I need coupon but dat appreciation n Karma was being ready to give, not for the coupon.

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


Keep it up mate…


Messaged! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Not to me bro… Ofcourse I need coupon but dat appreciation n Karma was being ready to give, not for the coupon.

I have messaged him only bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I got your intentions because of which you gave Karma https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285
Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

@Qwerty, yeah dats true… But its worth a try. Someone exchanges will even come close to da number n by seeing em, more May come close…


Yup!

Any ideas how it could be coordinated?

Mods can’t really keep a check on how people trade!


Thats really hard but v cud ve a sticky thread in coupons section dat for Coupons in xchange of recharges so dat who dont wanna go wid recharge xchange can skip it n others can have a bargain der n once someone goes for it, it will b mostly followed by many. Others may ve better ideas:)

Wolverine by novicekid
Community Angel
2
126
33676
285

He he.. Oops!!

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
chinzzz wrote:

Qwerty wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

@Qwerty, yeah dats true… But its worth a try. Someone exchanges will even come close to da number n by seeing em, more May come close…


Yup!

Any ideas how it could be coordinated?

Mods can’t really keep a check on how people trade!


Thats really hard but v cud ve a sticky thread in coupons section dat for Coupons in xchange of recharges so dat who dont wanna go wid recharge xchange can skip it n others can have a bargain der n once someone goes for it, it will b mostly followed by many. Others may ve better ideas:)

Yes that could be the start but the main problem which will occur will be of fraud cases…. People who would have a fraud transaction with someone would blame DD for it while we would be having nothing to do with it!We can’t really be tracking the exchanges.

And considering the bargaining nature of dimers i think majority would not accept a fair price for the exchange!

Lets see if more users are interested in this concept

Endless journey final   copy   copy
Deal Subedar
2
141
1479
138

Needed crazeal codes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270
Chirag wrote:

Joy wrote:

if anyone needs crazeal…msg me..will give it free..!!


cjeck pm karma given please try and give one coupon


Avoid adding karma before someone helps you. I mean he has just posted here, he didn’t actually gave you the coupon.

Missing