Let make some noise for the new Baba in town

Let make some noise for the new Baba in town

180°
Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8

Are you from Mumbai?

Do you want an Ola voucher for free (Source: https://www.zingoy.com/stores/ola#buy_vo...rs)

First 5 people to ask for it gets it for free

Giveaway Baba is in the Houseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

@A2Zdeals

@rossonero

  • Expired over 1 year
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
83
778
10822
76

Hello… Need 1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
199
5234
98

i also need one
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
rossonero wrote:

Hello… Need 1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks

Kaun hai yeh apna chahne wala
Zingoy zindabad

Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8

Why does it take 15 mins for a post to be approved?

@oneer i am not sure what you have said as i cant see your posts

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
GiveawayBaba wrote:

Why does it take 15 mins for a post to be approved?

@oneer i am not sure what you have said as i cant see your posts

i did not ‘say’ anything, i just rolled my smiley eyes.
here more noise is made ‘after’ Babas leave town (or are made to leave town).

so try those. people might make enough noise.

Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8
Expand
oneer wrote:

i did not ‘say’ anything, i just rolled my smiley eyes.
here more noise is made ‘after’ Babas leave town (or are made to leave town).

so try those. people might make enough noise.

#BabaDon’tMInd
Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23515
249

Hmm good going https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
181
814
6

Pm me

Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8
Beinghuman wrote:

Hmm good going https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Moderator sahab, thank you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But why cant i send PM to rahulrshah

Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8
rahulrshah wrote:

Pm me

cant send you PM, can you PM me. I will reply to that

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
181
814
6

Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
406
240
21

Pls send 1 code to me as well.

Giveaway
Deal Cadet
0
60
532
8
fpdhunter wrote:

Pls send 1 code to me as well.

PM Sent

This giveaway over

Missing
suspended
24
0
3432
63

Missed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing