Need one Bigbasket My Galaxy coupon

Need one Bigbasket My Galaxy coupon

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2516
42

Someone please give me a working/valid Bigbasket My Galaxy coupon. The coupon I have shows invalid.
Thanks.

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
4

r u trying to use ur coupon on a old account

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
4

as the coupons r now valid only for new users

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724

@manis99 Even if you have valid coupons, I don’t think the coupons are working anymore, at least for old users. If you do find some working coupon for old users, do let me know.

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2516
42
@DealSeeker wrote:

@manis99 Even if you have valid coupons, I don’t think the coupons are working anymore, at least for old users. If you do find some working coupon for old users, do let me know.


Don’t know bhai, I have used this account only once. Early these coupons used to work twice. I have bbsamsng21 & 24 series coupon both are not working But I think bbsamsng18 series is working as far as I know. If someone having spare then send one.

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2516
42
@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.


Still working and available ?

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2516
42
@Achilles wrote:

@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.


Still working and available ?

Yeah still available. But this month’s codes are not working for me.

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.


Still working and available ?

Yeah still available. But this month’s codes are not working for me.


@FeelMyL0Ve please send us working coupons https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
161
548
9

Plz send 1 coupon to me also.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
@Achilles wrote:

@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@manis99 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.


Still working and available ?

Yeah still available. But this month’s codes are not working for me.


@FeelMyL0Ve please send us working coupons https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif logged in with another number, cant see any option of BB https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Edit : @Achilles ఇన్బాక్స్ చెక్ మది

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
4
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@Achilles wrote:


@manis99 wrote:


@Achilles wrote:


@manis99 wrote:


@Achilles wrote:

What are the t&c* of this coupon
Min purchase ?


Its flat 100 off on 500. Can be used 2 coupons per month. works on wallet money.


Still working and available ?

Yeah still available. But this month’s codes are not working for me.


@FeelMyL0Ve please send us working coupons https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif logged in with another number, cant see any option of BB https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
bro u will get BB option in sometime it usually gets added after a while for a new number.

Missing