Zomato Trick: 100 off on 300 + 15% mobikwik cas...

Zomato Trick: 100 off on 300 + 15% mobikwik cashback + extra 15% restruent specific offer

142°
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
32
2

Zomato’s three offers can be combined to gain maximum benefit.

1) Refferal offer that provide 100 off on Rs. 300 [Any no. of account can be opened in one device with multiple phone nos.]

2) Mobikwik also offers 15% cashback on first order through zomato.

3) Certain resturent exclusively provides extra 15% discount.

Also I have a trick to order Rs. 350 worth of goods for Rs. 105 (350 – 15% – 100 – 100). PM me for the trick.

26 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
84
320
4

VD .if you use any coupon code(As you told referral)Then you can only pay through DC or cc or net banking! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Not through mobikwik or paytm and thus you will not eligible for cash back.Wrong information in the post .@Nigel

Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
84
320
4
@bhavinbhandari6627 wrote:

VD .if you use any coupon code(As you told referral)Then you can only pay through DC or cc or net banking! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Not through mobikwik or paytm and thus you will not eligible for cash back.Wrong information in the post .@Nigel

Or I don’t know coz zomato cc told me this

Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
84
320
4

Sorry coupon can be used https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
84
320
4

credits can’t be used

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
32
2

CREDITS CAN BE USED with refferal offers
Mobikwik cashback cannot be used if credits are used. but can be used with refferals.

PM for the trick

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
291
5

PM me if there is any trick

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
33
880
19

Pm me the trick

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
172
21

pm me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
579
4

Pm me

0055
Deal Cadet
81
500
1

pm me

Final
Deal Subedar
183
1740
21

pm me also some one going to order now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
182
6

bro 25000rs se upar loot chuka hu zomato ko. but ab all the tricks are closes from day before yesterday.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
318
7
@yoman wrote:

bro 25000rs se upar loot chuka hu zomato ko. but ab all the tricks are closes from day before yesterday.

avi v lootna h to bol….40k here never paid for order 300

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
205
8

pm me the tricksss plssss

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
182
6
@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@yoman wrote:

bro 25000rs se upar loot chuka hu zomato ko. but ab all the tricks are closes from day before yesterday.

avi v lootna h to bol….40k here never paid for order 300

bro pm me…

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
182
6
@yoman wrote:

@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@yoman wrote:

bro 25000rs se upar loot chuka hu zomato ko. but ab all the tricks are closes from day before yesterday.

avi v lootna h to bol….40k here never paid for order 300

bro pm me…
bro jb likha hai pm me …toh messages dekh bhi le

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
328
1

pm me d trick..

Missing
suspended
51
20
0

Removed with warning

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1212
38

pm me trick pls..thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

pm me the trick plss

Oh noes everybody panic
Deal Cadet
62
510
31

PM me too, thanks!

Coupon
Deal Cadet
74
104
14

plz pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
20
0

pm me also

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

if someone has the trick can u send me?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
2
@yoman wrote:

@yoman wrote:

@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@yoman wrote:

bro 25000rs se upar loot chuka hu zomato ko. but ab all the tricks are closes from day before yesterday.

avi v lootna h to bol….40k here never paid for order 300

bro pm me…
bro jb likha hai pm me …toh messages dekh bhi le
pm me plsssss bro

Thumbimgcrop 1458111009229
Deal Subedar
124
2450
27

No tricks there..he making fool everyone

Missing