Deals not promoted as FPD

Deals not promoted as FPD

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Desidime logo
Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225

Deals not promoted as FPD

Deal no. 1
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Deal no. 2
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Not promoted as FPD.
Please check Desidime team, I also asked earlier about this issue, but no reply came yet.

@admin @Nigel @MJ911 @bumblefoot

62 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
27
2,199
41693
689

@Deal-Kwik FWIW, both of the deals seem worthy of being FPDs to me.

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@DealSeeker":http://www.desidime.com/users/209542 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik FWIW, both of the deals seem worthy of being FPDs to me.

Yes bro, but Can’t understand why DD is not promoting my deals??
Any problem with me don’t know?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
27
2,199
41693
689
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Yes bro, but Can’t understand why DD is not promoting my deals??
Any problem with me don’t know?


Let the admins you have tagged evaluate or reevaluate your deals and respond.

4041
Deal Hunter
323
0
17058
216

I too cant understand that what is the criteria for the deal to be promoted as fpd-
May be now DD see who posted the deal rather than the quality of the deal ?

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30220
247

Dont worry bro!

Both are just less than 24 hours older,and both have been noticed by many

They should have been FPD, but sometimes they miss it.

As far as credit to you, it will be given. FYI I was once given credit for 3 or 4 days older thread, which was expired by then (Der hai par Andher nahi) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Sometimes you should also let it go https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What say?

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14382
191

Hope they reply vu for attention

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@zaheen":http://www.desidime.com/users/30418 wrote:

I too cant understand that what is the criteria for the deal to be promoted as fpd-
May be now DD see who posted the deal rather than the quality of the deal ?

I think I am like a Nonsense person here who is finding deals for DD.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
534
5601
46
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@zaheen":http://www.desidime.com/users/30418 wrote:

I too cant understand that what is the criteria for the deal to be promoted as fpd-
May be now DD see who posted the deal rather than the quality of the deal ?

I think I am like a Nonsense person here who is finding deals for DD.


no bro! keep posting. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif they mgiht have missed it.

suggested both the deals for fpd. kudos for ur effort!

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@bookface":http://www.desidime.com/users/391821 wrote:


no bro! keep posting. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png they mgiht have missed it.

suggested both the deals for fpd. kudos for ur effort! +kg

How can it possible DD missed both my deals posted from yesterday??
Also not replying..
I am a Deal Captain, no use of this name..

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225

Last time tagging you @admin
Reply me or suspend me..

Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130

1. last fpd – 10823 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 9728 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

2. fpd now
last fpd – 3857 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 3584 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

3. last fpd – 1135 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 1053 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

4. fpd now
lowest ever online – 885 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

5 . last fpd – 13633 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 13075 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

6. fpd now
lowest ever online – 4797 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

7. last fpd – 22010 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 20376 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

8. last fpd – 4427 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
now – 4081 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

9. lowest ever online – 5186 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

10. lowest Dual OS (Windows+Android) 7499 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

many more were there , but due to ur team carelessness , they went out of stock !!

i want these to be promoted !!

otherwise , give a reason for each one for not promoting !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@admin @Nigel @MJ911 @bumblefoot

and solve the query of @Deal-Kwik too !! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@zaheen":http://www.desidime.com/users/30418 wrote:

I too cant understand that what is the criteria for the deal to be promoted as fpd-
May be now DD see who posted the deal rather than the quality of the deal ?

DD is corrupted…

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
192

my deals not promoted
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

what is the use of alert admin feature tried many times but no action takes please promote these deals still available for the low prices

Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130
@mahidada wrote:

Dont worry bro!

Both are just less than 24 hours older,and both have been noticed by many

They should have been FPD, but sometimes they miss it.

As far as credit to you, it will be given. FYI I was once given credit for 3 or 4 days older thread, which was expired by then (Der hai par Andher nahi) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Sometimes you should also let it go https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What say?


nai nai !!

saath saath credit milna chahiye !! Every one is deal mafia in his own way !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@Deal-Kwik":http://www.desidime.com/users/448003 wrote:

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

@preetinder257

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
192
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Deal-Kwik":http://www.desidime.com/users/448003 wrote:

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

@preetinder257


yes bro you are ryt

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44738
766
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

@Secretagent @Dealmafia
You both are senior Members Here in DD, would you like to comment Here??


bro wait for time ur deal is good ..Admin will consider soon ..

Dimer
Admin
10
906
13886
1180

@Deal-Kwik – They are definitely good deals and not sure why its not promoted yet… Getting it checked. Be patient. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@preetinder257 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Deal-Kwik":http://www.desidime.com/users/448003 wrote:

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

@preetinder257


hmm !! https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gif

fpd now – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@Deal-Kwik

good initiative , i support u guys ,
Here dimers are wasting there valuable time ,just to earn a very little amount of money ? 20 rs. , while desidime make huge amount of money out of it , even if a deal is not made as an fpd , dd earns by affiliate as quelinks pay them 75% of total earning ,
And what does deal finder earns ? 1 rs. ?
Thats shit…
I daily see post that are diserves to be front page deal , but they are nit made , as in your case , once or twise can be a mistake , but again and again ?

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@superman wrote:

@preetinder257 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Deal-Kwik":http://www.desidime.com/users/448003 wrote:

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

@preetinder257


hmm !! https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gif

fpd now – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@Deal-Kwik

good initiative , i support u guys ,
Here dimers are wasting there valuable time ,just to earn a very little amount of money ? 20 rs. , while desidime make huge amount of money out of it , even if a deal is not made as an fpd , dd earns by affiliate as quelinks pay them 75% of total earning ,
And what does deal finder earns ? 1 rs. ?
Thats shit…
I daily see post that are diserves to be front page deal , but they are nit made , as in your case , once or twise can be a mistake , but again and again ?

And even shopclues costumer care is better than dd admins , they dont even reply to us , i 3 days ago messaged one of the admin about the dimes that were deducted falsly , he said they will check and reply, but he never did , and when i messeged him again , then also he ignored and did not replied ,
Very bad https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Name of admin is MJ911

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
44
1,768
15797
414

@Deal-Kwik Sorry for that.

1. Promoted
2. Credit given

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@Nigel":http://www.desidime.com/users/159208 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik Sorry for that.

1. Promoted
2. Credit given

Sir it is not a first time happening with me, I always tagged you then you will give Credit to me..
Please whenever I post any Deal, check carefully,
Thanks!!

Cc
@admin

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
285
7,758
32104
225
"@admin":http://www.desidime.com/users/1 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik – They are definitely good deals and not sure why its not promoted yet… Getting it checked. Be patient. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Thanks you sir..

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
44
1,768
15797
414

@preetinder257

1. Only 1 in stock
2. Promoted
3. Very less price difference from last fpd
4. Promoted
5. Sold out
6. Promoted
7. Price changed too soon
8. Promoted
9. Promoted
10. No price comparison

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
519
60
43051
247
@superman wrote:

@superman wrote:

@preetinder257 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Deal-Kwik":http://www.desidime.com/users/448003 wrote:

Don’t post any deals whenever the reply not come @@@preetinder257@@ @agent007

@preetinder257


hmm !! https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gif

fpd now – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@Deal-Kwik

good initiative , i support u guys ,
Here dimers are wasting there valuable time ,just to earn a very little amount of money ? 20 rs. , while desidime make huge amount of money out of it , even if a deal is not made as an fpd , dd earns by affiliate as quelinks pay them 75% of total earning ,
And what does deal finder earns ? 1 rs. ?
Thats shit…
I daily see post that are diserves to be front page deal , but they are nit made , as in your case , once or twise can be a mistake , but again and again ?

And even shopclues costumer care is better than dd admins , they dont even reply to us , i 3 days ago messaged one of the admin about the dimes that were deducted falsly , he said they will check and reply, but he never did , and when i messeged him again , then also he ignored and did not replied ,
Very bad https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Name of admin is MJ911


Issue will resolve soon dont worry..
I informed Nigel also…

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
519
60
43051
247

The deals which are very good deal also not promoting..

The deals which posted here in DD same deals are copying to other forums they are getting credits there..
But here we are working hard to find the deals and contributing no credits for us……

We don’t know, on which basis here the deal are promoting in DD…

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
Not good deal???
I observed each one who posted in other forums got benifited………..

@Nigel @admin

Missing