(Solved) Request : Please Remove this channel a...

(Solved) Request : Please Remove this channel alert from my account

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49

To @Nigel @admin

Even though i unsubscribed from this channel

Still it shows in my profile

Remove this from my profile please

https://i.imgur.com/dLQVL9p.png https://i.imgur.com/NlRH5iX.png

Thanks in Advance

14 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157

@VaibhavJain

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49

Resolve my problem bro @Nigel

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

Actually it’s a bug, but don’t worry you will not receive any alert. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
35
1,252
13005
337
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Resolve my problem bro @Nigel


It’s resolved now.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Resolve my problem bro @Nigel


It’s resolved now.

No still it showing

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Actually it’s a bug, but don’t worry you will not receive any alert. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro is your alerts Live or not ?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Actually it’s a bug, but don’t worry you will not receive any alert. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro is your alerts Live or not ?


its live as i have created my channel again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Actually it’s a bug, but don’t worry you will not receive any alert. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro is your alerts Live or not ?


its live as i have created my channel again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Still same error happens with your alert.

https://i.imgur.com/NhKkCHz.png https://i.imgur.com/IT6le8D.png https://i.imgur.com/QdORtM5.png

Still problem exists @Nigel

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?

1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
35
1,252
13005
337
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?


We are looking into it..plz give us some time

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?


We are looking into it..plz give us some time

Its ok

1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
35
1,252
13005
337
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?


We are looking into it..plz give us some time

Its ok


Can u check now

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?


We are looking into it..plz give us some time

Its ok


Can u check now

Thanks now problem Solved

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Why still my problem not resolved ? @Nigel @admin @anthrax.ut

Please look into it

By the way Why there is only 5 subscribed Channels ?

Why don’t you increased it ?


We are looking into it..plz give us some time

Its ok


Can u check now

Still i have doubt

Why did you provide only 5 chalnnel alerts ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please increase them

Missing