who can add 100 karma points

who can add 100 karma points

235°
Missing
Deal Cadet
108
577
9

My account is just credited with 100 karma but who added it?
there is no comment on it so cannot see who did it.
what rank can add 100 points?

28 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
84
298
4

Check your Karma Log. Click on your username, you will see the option.

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
577
9
mtrip wrote:

Check your Karma Log. Click on your username, you will see the option.

there is no comment in karma log against this entry.

Download
Shopping Friend
238
27587
435

Admins could add 100 karma smile

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,340
24590
248
androgame wrote:

Admins could add 100 karma smile

Also mod. There was a bug earlier when normal user(not all, few random users) also were able to give 100 karma. Later that was fixed.

Download
Shopping Friend
238
27587
435
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Also mod. There was a bug earlier when normal user(not all, fee random users) also was able to give 100 karma. Later that was fixed.

sunglasses Yeah, admins and mods

BTW didnt know of this bug, even desidime suffers from them, no group alert for this stuck_out_tongue

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

there is no comment in karma log against this entry.

thaare ko kisi admin ne tank u bola se

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Also mod. There was a bug earlier when normal user(not all, few random users) also were able to give 100 karma. Later that was fixed.

mod bacha kaun hai?

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
androgame wrote:
sunglasses Yeah, admins and mods

BTW didnt know of this bug, even desidime suffers from them, no group alert for this stuck_out_tongue

yeh un dino ki baat hai jab @batraji ek din ka raaja bana tha

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
577
9
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

thaare ko kisi admin be tank u bola se

us admin ne mari taraf se gani khamma.

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

us admin ne mari taraf se gani khamma.

khamman dhokla admin ko hi nahi @tejaa ko bhi pasand hai

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1793
18
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

yeh un dino ki baat hai jab @batraji ek din ka raaja bana tha

But other than that bug how did you manage to gain that huge no. of karma.
Posting deals may one of the major reason , but still many of  has big no. of karma against small count of deals .

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,340
24590
248
Expand
androgame wrote:
sunglasses Yeah, admins and mods

BTW didnt know of this bug, even desidime suffers from them, no group alert for this stuck_out_tongue

Yeh hamare jamane ki baat hai. Bole tou do-teen saal purane.

Us wakt koi utnah misuse nahi karta tha ye sab things ka.

Hot deal section se jada toh D&D chalta tha. Woh bhi kya din the !! smiley

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

But other than that bug how did you manage to gain that huge no. of karma.
Posting deals may one of the major reason , but still many of you has big no. of karma against small count of deals .

age no BAR
caste no BAR
CODE word for this isn’t just posting deals but helping each other via information, entertaining via posts among other things

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,340
24590
248
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

But other than that bug how did you manage to gain that huge no. of karma.
Posting deals may one of the major reason , but still many of  has big no. of karma against small count of deals .

Earlier karma and deal had no connection. As I said us wakt D&D jada chalta tha. Kisi ka question solve kar do aur karma le jao.

Btw check his number of posts/comments also.

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
7
12838
119
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Yeh hamare jamane ki baat hai. Bole tou do-teen saal purane.

Us wakt koi utnah misuse nahi karta tha ye sab things ka.

Hot deal section se jada toh D&D chalta tha. Woh bhi kya din the !! smiley

day now over laughing

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Earlier karma and deal had no connection. As I said us wakt D&D jada chalta tha. Kisi ka question solve kar do aur karma le jao.

Btw check his number of posts.

Bhai these days they seek karma only for better bargain in trading
Earlier too these things were there but there was natural flare for appreciation for the real helping guys

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1793
18
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Earlier karma and deal had no connection. As I said us wakt D&D jada chalta tha. Kisi ka question solve kar do aur karma le jao.

Btw check his number of posts.

That Was not for @A2Zdeals ,
But i had seen many seniors among from you has … and that’s a good thing as you mentioned

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1793
18
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Bhai these days they seek karma only for better bargain in trading
Earlier too these things were there but there was natural flare for appreciation for the real helping guys

I had seen this thought many times before from many persons ; but i can’t understood that practically .
i.e, i am asking 100rs. for a trade . You’re offering me 90rs. and @Tejaa ) is okay with 100rs. Then i will go with my deal with tejaa and will get my price.

Now please explain where was i wrong . 

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33976
416
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

I had seen this thought many times before from many persons ; but i can’t understood that practically .
i.e, i am asking 100rs. for a trade . You’re offering me 90rs. and @Tejaa ) is okay with 100rs. Then i will go with my deal with tejaa and will get my price.

Now please explain where was i wrong . 

less active, newer members vs active & long time members

There is tendency among many as cheating comes naturally to many in this world

So people who hasn’t spent much time here won’t have much karma hence may be a scamster
Higher karma doesn’t guarantee anything

Just search archive of DD, many gullible users lost their money by trading with such fraudsters

So in nutshell, greed for gain may bring pain someday, Beware!!

Images %282%29
Deal Subedar
1,349
2912
39
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Bhai these days they seek karma only for better bargain in trading
Earlier too these things were there but there was natural flare for appreciation for the real helping guys

Ha aajkal to aera gaera dimer bhi 1800+ karmas le leta hai sad

Pewdiepie logo hd 42545710
Deal Cadet
27
470
8
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

Ha aajkal to aera gaera dimer bhi 1800+ karmas le leta hai sad

1804 🤪🤪🤪

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1793
18
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

less active, newer members vs active & long time members

There is tendency among many as cheating comes naturally to many in this world

So people who hasn’t spent much time here won’t have much karma hence may be a scamster
Higher karma doesn’t guarantee anything

Just search archive of DD, many gullible users lost their money by trading with such fraudsters

So in nutshell, greed for gain may bring pain someday, Beware!!

Thanks for clearing query.
But i think there is still some chances of loophole in theory. We’re active no doubt; but still we’re virtual here.
And i had seen matter of account sale in past also.

Missing