Hot Deal

Rules & Regulation For Trading

1159°
  • 10985
  • 40
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Repost : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin
New Rules Effective from 19-12-2015 :-

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Rules & Regulations For Trading (Updated 18-08-2015 – 18:00 Hrs)

Rules For Sellers

Every Thread Must Contain Following Data

1. Website Name : Offer / Coupons Details Terms & Conditions
2. Expected exchange price
3. Medium of trade (patym cash, mobikwik wallet transfer, etc)

Rules For Buyers

1. Thread title must start/contain with : Looking For or Need

For example :-
Looking for Bookmyshow voucher
Need discount on Rs 1000 recharge

Rules For Selling Product (Used/New)

1. Product for sale :
2. How old is your product : (Brand new/1 year used, etc)
3. Expected Price :
4. Reason for selling :
5. Product Under warranty Period (y/n)
6. Do you have the product bill (y/n)
7. Willing to trade it with other product (y/n)

Content Not Allowed

1. Selling or purchasing anything in exchange of money, NEFT, bank transfer, IMPS.
2. Sharing personal Details in forum (email id, phone number, etc)
3. Opening multiple threads for same trade/exchange
4. Sharing Referral codes
5. Creating multiple id’s

Admin and moderator team can delete any thread which does not follow above guidelines.

Trade at your own risk. Desidime is not responsible for anything that goes wrong. Any Complaints on the same will not be entertained.

Upcoming features

We are developing some new features, where in one will be able to see basic details of dimer in every thread/post in Trading forum:

1. Dimer Joining Date
2. Mobile Verified User

We expect that Dimers would use this information before trading with other Dimers and take a wise call based on that.

39 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The last line says it all. Deal at your own risk.
There’s no cure to ignorance and stupidity.
If one is ignorant of the fact and overlooking basic checks and willing to get duped; no set of rules, regulations can save him.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

can’t we sell anything In exchage for paytm cash??

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Bumblefoot bhaiyya! Kisi ke account mein 10 pe 40 yaa 100 pe 75 ka exchange ho rahaa ho bataa dijiyega plz.. Kabse dhoond rahaa hun koi nahin mil rahaa https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
BlueWater wrote:

can’t we sell anything In exchage for paytm cash??


an’t we sell anything In exchage for paytm cash / Mobikwik cash

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is trading of coupon for wallet (paytm, mobikwik etc) cash allowed?

Deal Major Deal Major
Moderator
Link Copied

Trading coupons for wallet money is allowed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Nigel wrote:

Trading coupons for wallet money is allowed.


Thanks for the prompt response! Appreciated! Kg

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Many upcoming Suspensions :-p btw i suggest send a global pm for the same to all https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Zubies wrote:

Many upcoming Suspensions :-p btw i suggest send a global pm for the same to all https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Leave it. They are not sticklers for their rules. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

can we sell amazon and other accounts with promo cash in them in exchange for wallet cash

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I completely disagree with the 1st and 6th point

If we are using only desidime forum and at times we need to sell or exchange some coupons or wallets we will not go to some other forums just to sell.I also never read that any subedar or above cheated anyone.

At least make exceptions like dimer above 5k karma or so is allowed to sell (not share referral,personal details,etc.)

I love this forum and have many friends here, I dont want to leave otherwise I will only come here as a guest to see deals, loots and contribute to some other forum

I am not warning or something , just sharing my personal thoughts

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Viplov wrote:

I completely disagree with the 1st and 6th point

If we are using only desidime forum and at times we need to sell or exchange some coupons or wallets we will not go to some other forums just to sell.I also never read that any subedar or above cheated anyone.

At least make exceptions like dimer above 5k karma or so is allowed to sell (not share referral,personal details,etc.)

I love this forum and have many friends here, I dont want to leave otherwise I will only come here as a guest to see deals, loots and contribute to some other forum

I am not warning or something , just sharing my personal thoughts

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Same Thought !!!

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

And I say why make rules when you already know that somebody will break them. Adding unnecessary head-ache, trouble and monitoring to your own lives.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Plato was here!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Plato wrote:

And I say why make rules when you already know that somebody will break them. Adding unnecessary head-ache, trouble and monitoring to your own lives.


Then make no rule & make the world free for arsonists, rapists, terrorists, iconoclasts, religious & other forms of bigots etc. etc. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

P.S. – The above comment was made in zest. Don’t consider each word literally. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

admin kindly tell me in my last thread what wrong i have written. you kindly tell me my mistakes so that i dont make same mistake again and again……

you guys neither give me right to send more than 3 pm nor you allow me to take contact details…
how will i trade….. this thing is against the growth or coupon exchange…..

sorry but you guys are not helpful

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

Plato wrote:

And I say why make rules when you already know that somebody will break them. Adding unnecessary head-ache, trouble and monitoring to your own lives.


Then make no rule & make the world free for arsonists, rapists, terrorists, iconoclasts, religious & other forms of bigots etc. etc. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

P.S. – The above comment was made in zest. Don’t consider each word literally. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


There you go bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You mixed up virtual and real world together! For argument sake, a man can put more sentiments to a rape than a raped woman herself.

PS : Scope of my comment was related to Desidime only. There are so many screen-guards in desidime intra/inter communication, that even a newbie can immediately figure out that sharing his number openly is more profitable than slogging and slugging with the same id https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Jyaada mat bulwaao mujhse.. Hum bolega toh bologe ki bolta hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Fir kabhie sahi, abhi toh Party shuru hui hai..!!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Plato wrote:

dimepincher wrote:

Plato wrote:

And I say why make rules when you already know that somebody will break them. Adding unnecessary head-ache, trouble and monitoring to your own lives.


Then make no rule & make the world free for arsonists, rapists, terrorists, iconoclasts, religious & other forms of bigots etc. etc. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. – The above comment was made in zest. Don’t consider each word literally. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


There you go bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You mixed up virtual and real world together! For argument sake, a man can put more sentiments to a rape than a raped woman herself.
… … …

Virtual or real, money is money. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

Plato wrote:

dimepincher wrote:

Plato wrote:

And I say why make rules when you already know that somebody will break them. Adding unnecessary head-ache, trouble and monitoring to your own lives.


Then make no rule & make the world free for arsonists, rapists, terrorists, iconoclasts, religious & other forms of bigots etc. etc. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. – The above comment was made in zest. Don’t consider each word literally. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


There you go bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You mixed up virtual and real world together! For argument sake, a man can put more sentiments to a rape than a raped woman herself.
… … …

Virtual or real, money is money. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Sir any idea if the mods and admins might do sudden/secret pm checks to check for any kind of trades under the radar violating these rules https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Niegel (admin)

Why are my thread being deleted every time

Kindly tell what wrong am I posting in my thread

You dont want to give me the reason the just delete my account …..

I am not even able to trade because of ur dumb restriction on msg also you keep on deleting my thread…. Then how will I trade with people

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

as 2 ur final warning . i’m goin 2 stop tradeing & kindly remove that thread.THANK U

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
litan wrote:

as 2 ur final warning . i’m goin 2 stop tradeing & kindly remove that thread.THANK U


lol trade it according to rules.. trade it for wallet cash paytm or mobikwil.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
rockingstaryash wrote:

litan wrote:

as 2 ur final warning . i’m goin 2 stop tradeing & kindly remove that thread.THANK U


lol trade it according to rules.. trade it for wallet cash paytm or mobikwil.


Lol! You are a Prodigy.. You know the rules better than the seasoned veterans here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Please accept 12 Karmas. Respect +

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I accidentally posted 2 times, since post button was not working. How to delete one of the post?

Deal Major Deal Major
Moderator
Link Copied
shivkumara27663 wrote:

I accidentally posted 2 times, since post button was not working. How to delete one of the post?


I have deleted it for u..

Next time if u wish to delete a thread edit the title as Delete or u can also use the Alert Admin option

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cant we mention in our post like this"pm your whatsapp no. …..as i am not able to send due to pm restrictions" plz reply soon…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I missed many coupons and offers before coming to dd… I think you can allow some karma having ppl to exchange for paytm or Mobikwik balance……
Not all of us can get coups at that particular time bcoz we r busy in our works…. Admin please consider some to share coupons… Its my request

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Guys we have updated fresh set of rules.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply