2 days left
Hot Deal

2024 Election - All Discussion under one roof

4355°
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin

Hello Everyone,

As voting is going to start today and after receiving request from multiple dimers we have decided to have just one common thread for all political discussions. 
Please maintain forum decorum and have healthy discussions. Avoid getting into unwanted fights with eachother. 

Topic Rules

All discussion will be moderated, if found inappropriate then it will be deleted without any intimation. 
Any other topic created in forum will be merged here or deleted. 
Please note admin team wont be entertaining any alerts from this thread. 
Anyone found spamming intentionally will be suspended without any warnings. 
Other forum rules applies.

Top Comments
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

NDA  400 +  

CONG 30 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I want a country that is more content, calm, and less competitive, one that prioritizes long-term concerns such as well-being and the environment rather than solely focusing on potential financial gains. Everyone should vote because every vote matters significantly. You are not just voting for the prime minister or the party in power but also for your local MP, whose race can often be very close and decided by a few hundred or even fewer votes.

If you don't support the BJP or the Congress, that's okay. Look at your local candidates and consider who might do the best job (Regional parties are better for local development). You might dislike the Congress overall, but your local MP candidate could be someone who does exceptional work. Vote for that person, or if not, consider voting for an independent candidate. Encourage those around you to do the same.

And remember, don't let capitalism control your lives. Let's vote for a better future... 🙏🏻

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vote wisely for future generations.

470 Comments  |  
119 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes General caste people only for taxes purpose because we don't ask anything free from govt.

But at least govt. Should give some reservations to us or remove existing reservations for other casts so all become equal

In govt. Job exams when people with lower marks get job but we don't get anything, that's big disappointment for me disappointed disappointed

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Actually scheme and reservation are two different things. Reservation is a type of scheme. If you say that there is no scheme for general class then you are assuming that all general class is rich.

By default all ews related schemes are available for general class.

Please specify which kind of scheme we are talking about for more specific answer. 

If you are saying that there is no value for money for the taxes that we pay then I agree. 

Disclaimer - I am a strict opponent of the current reservation facility, and won't debate on that part because that consumes alot of time, you can check past debated if those threads still exist, so don't reply on that aspect, ready to discuss other topics. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Which ews schemes are available??

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

yes, you can get solar panels installed on your rooftop,  on  subsidy

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

All citizens of our nation are busy in a race to prove that they are h@rrased and beg to govt to give them special status(even though they have a savings of two generations in home,I know many of them like this),freebies,jobs..one day, everyone will be a minority coz either generals will migrate or become minority..And then I want to see what govt does and what speech they give, especially p@ppu joy joy

In my opinion, there's a simple solution to this, raid any house(minority or majority both) and try to create a data regarding what assets everyone hold..accordingly there should be an inclusion and EXCLUSION policy so that real poor people come under minority and at the same time, a minority who has enough assets to support next generation should be excluded .We don't have tax to waste there to fill pockets..and one more thing, make data of rural households and if possible,double the benefits to village people...I don't have a problem to pay tax for them..buy I do have a problem to pay tax to full urban minorities who hide their assets and still cry in front of govt...and at the same time, don't pay taxes

Main problem is how to collect data

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

BJP''s Mukesh Dalal set to get elected unopposed from Surat after all other candidates withdraw: Party''s Gujarat chief C R Paatil https://x.com/PTI_News/status/17823462889414041...

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Aisa sir name kaun rakhta hai. Pahle to socha Ambani ko bol rahe.. aaya tha jawab dene xd

View 1 more reply
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Yayyy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is opinion of general public on PMs remarks on if congress comes into power it will take away Mangalsutra of women’s?

Link Copied

@admin won't allow separate political threads. You can comment on the election thread created by the admin

Link Copied
yes, there is a dedicated thread for this
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM's political party is in negative light after electoral bond scam, these comments are made just to divert your attention from major issues. Congress was for like 50-60 years, did they take away mangalsutra then? Every political netas should talk about what they are willing to do if they win, should restrain from making some imaginary things up.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

When electrol bond became scam? 😂

Scam is something where no one keeps any traces. Here everything was accounted and recorded by bank.

If it was scam, why opposition also accepted the bonds?

Save your self from the fake influencers and use your own intelligence.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@admin political, insulting comments

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Divide n rule

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

He's a politician just like any other. Manipulating idiots with lies comes in the job description.

The end game should be public choosing the one who lies less & does more positive for betterment than the other.

Link Copied

Please enlighten me what is wealth distribution plan proposed by Congress ?

And how 85% reservation will help India grow ?

How personal wealth report will help India ?

How 1 lakh rs per year will be provided by congress to each women ? 

We have seen much bad comments from opposition..

Maud ka saudagar, chawkidar chor, eradicate sanatan dharma..

So either be neutral towards both side and ask questions from both sides.

Because in politics no one is Saint.

But ask general public of 40-60 years age.  They will tell you the darkest era of India under previous governments. 

Critic Critic
Link Copied

some of the things Congress leaders mentioned in their interviews is, that a wealth after certain point doesn't hold any value, and person will have too much that he could possibly spend in his lifetime, but the others who do not have such luxuries , have to work twice as hard and may not get paid well since there's no money. so to stop this accumulation of wealth in the hands of few, and the great divide that pm created with a&a. Congress leaders intend to impose 100% tax on this ultra rich or people whose wealth is in upwards of 50crores (data gathered through wealth report). these 100% tax could then be used to pay a family of four, a small sum to get through the hardships of life, a concept thats termed as food stamps in western democracies. 

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

That will definitely happen if congress comes into the power. His every word is correct and written in congres manifesto.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Anyone knows Modiji dd id!

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

- @modiji

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Graph no 2 ISRO budget

Revised and proposed

I wonder why again slope has changed in 2014 maybe some autocratic person was given power , who also happen to deliver his promise as revised budget was not cut down which was proposed in LS Screenshot20240424100310Google

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Loot Deal: 10001% Legit, 8500 Rs per month for watching reels and videos on Instagram and Facebook 😛

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Nothing exiting bro. Last time deal was Alu to Au. 
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Want to measure public sentiment.

Even feel free to vote for opposite so that real sentiment remains hidden

Yay

or 

Nay

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@bumbIefoot
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Dar Ka Mahaul Hai

Screenshot20240424-125719

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
this is exactly how half sentence is bejng picked to fool people. In screen shot share above sentence says This does not mean… but highlighted part changed meaning completely
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Reality of I.N.D.I Alliance.

Patron Patron
Link Copied

downloadThis question is for Billionaires.
Not for the poor & middle class.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
are you suggesting we dont have billionaires on desi dime ?
View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I am going to put it right here...

No. Public can make its own wealth.

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

I am paying more than 50% of my income in the form of various taxes such as income tax, GST and many more with different names..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Exactly. Bring the realtors and black money hoarders into this.
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-04-24-20-57-51-130com.reddit.frontpage-edit

Link Copied

https://adstransparency.google.com/advertiser/A...

Modi govt. is using public money to advertise for BJP during election. Rs 11.4 Crore of taxpayer's money has been spent since 1st March.

Central Bureau of Communication is a unit under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India which is being used to spread BJP propaganda.

Source - https://adstransparency.google.com/advertiser/A...

Link Copied

Ppl here are busy with Rs 5 or Rs 10 cashback, meanwhile, someone playing in crores

View 6 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

@kunal7121994 I got your tag on this thread bhai but couldn't locate the comment, please tag again 

Dd redirection isn't working

Edit - Found it after reading comments here, will reply on that.

Link Copied

Read your reply. 

Link Copied
washing Powder Nirma...
View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Use your voting rights also get additional benefits at some parts of Bangalore like free donuts at Mad over donuts (lulu mall Bangalore)
and free butter dosa,rice and coffee at nisarga grand (nrupatunga road) and socials 20% discount and rapido free ride for senior citizens to polling station (coupon - VOTENOW) and Deck of Brews, a resto-pub in Bellandur, is granting a complimentary mug of beer and discounts to voters who drop by on April 27 and 28.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/bengaluru-news...Screenshot2024-04-26-01-08-07-361c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Silly doughnuts for votes?? Have they gone mad😄😄

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

People getting 1000,2000 for votes and they offering Donuts.Atleast a Bucket chicken will do

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply