Hot Deal

[Beware] Ebay Fraud Seller -Gizmotree [Now dealzown]

5507°
Deal Captain
cancob

Seller is A fraud as pointed out by RDX Bhai – Do Not Buy

New Electrolux 30Lt Convection Microwave Oven EJ30CSS6 + Panasonic Hair Dryer ND11 @ 9975 Mrp 13990
VAT Bill+1 Yr Manf Warranty+Starter Kit-Rakhi Special

LOWEST 30Lt. CONVECTION MODEL EVER SOLD ANYWHERE. BOOK YOUR PIECES BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT.WITH EMI ALSO

526 Comments  |  
72 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

IS fedex mad to deliver to some random person in banglore ?
why were u not sure where the product is because it would have been with you for in fedex office lying safely

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

was going but want to say something isne camera re-route karaya hoga apne kisi friend ya relative k yahan wahan pe preeti ne pod pe sign kar diya woh isne ebay ko submit kar di claim k liye aur camera bhi wapas manga liya…this is what i believe..:lol:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ninjaboy wrote:

why were u not sure where the product is because it would have been with you for in fedex office lying safely

if fedex would had confirmed item delivered in rohtak it was fine or if delivered in bangalore then too
but the problem was that tracking showed bangalore and pod showed rohtak
which created this problem

Link Copied
PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

was going but want to say something isne camera re-route karaya hoga apne kisi friend ya relative k yahan wahan pe preeti ne pod pe sign kar diya woh isne ebay ko submit kar di claim k liye aur camera bhi wapas manga liya…this is what i believe..:lol:

iska sasoor hoga banglore mai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

yar agar bangalore mein hi deliver hua tha toh pod ko bhi bangalore dikhana chahiye tha
fedex mere ghar ki dukaan nahi ke main docs ko manipulate kar loon
please understand that.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

if fedex would had confirmed item delivered in rohtak it was fine or if delivered in bangalore then too

why did bangalore came into picture ? where did u actually re-routed the product ? back to you or some other buyer ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chauhanparth577 wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

why did bangalore came into picture ? where did u actually re-routed the product ? back to you or some other buyer ??

the shipment can be either delivered to consignee or returned back to origin
so request was put up to RTO.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

yar agar bangalore mein hi deliver hua tha toh pod ko bhi bangalore dikhana chahiye tha
please understand that.

han par ghar ka koi fedex mein hai toh bilkul hosakta hai..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

GIZMOTREE bhai,…bahut hua….ab sach likh hi do : “30 hajaar bahut badi rakam hoti hai…koi bhi fisal sakta hai”

fisal tab sakta hai jab paisa haath mai ho
whole time ebay had the money , you would knew that if you had read the post

U KNEW THAT THE PRODUCT WAS SAFE WITH YOU….you were just concerned about getting the EXTRA 30K FROM EBAY by providing ebay with a FAKE PoD.

DNT THINK WE ALL R FOOLS and u r the only intelligent one here.

I got the item a month n a half later till then i was too in a situation like tanuj wid
If fedex wid had confirmed earlier den refund wud had done soon…ebay investigated on their own ends too n o ot believe completely wat buyer or seller says
So they r no fool to give 30k of charity to me

Pod was never fake and is still same on fedex site
Go check for urself

Please, Just answer the below in yes or no :

1) You asked fedex to re-route the courier packet. Y/N
2) You knew the product will never reach Tanuj, as it was rerouted and will eventually reach you(origin) in some days time. Y/N
if answer to the above question is yes,
3) You still provided ebay with a PoD. Y/N
4) You knew that tanuj’s refund was rejected only because a PoD was submitted. Y/N
5) The courier really reached you after 45 days. Y/N
6) You didnt tried to inquire about your product from Fedex, because if you had inquired, it would have reached you within a week. Y/N

Please answers in Y/N only. Be truthful. Saying the truth will help you and ur business grow…..that is what I follow in life https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Waiting for you reply…..

1. Y rerouted request made but never guaranteed
2. Y it would never reached tanuj but until only POD showed that it was delivered in ROHTAk
3. Y because there was a confusion in delivery location
4. N ebay made its own investigation with fedex and then concluded the claim
5. Y
6. N i enquired continuously with ROHTAK and bangalore office after which item was returned
hope this makes some clearity

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yKnyG.gif
DID YOU EVER TRY IN ‘STORY MAKING COMPETITIONS’….I MUST SAY YOU REALLY ARE VERY-VERY GOOD AT IT

RDX BHAI : kis manhoos ghadi me khareed liya tha is se cam https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/9IRWa.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

HI christmas*tree*, how R u?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

please understand that.

main kaise believe kar luin ki fedex tere ghar ki dukaan nahi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
aur manipulate karne main tu ustaad hai hi:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

aur yaar teri baatein bahut time consuming hain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ..mujhe jaruri kaam hai jana hai.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

bye ghajini:lol:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chauhanparth577 wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

please understand that.

han par ghar ka koi fedex mein hai toh bilkul hosakta hai..

bhai please agar hoga bhi to ek shehar mein hoga naa ki poore desh mein jo jahan chahe shipment receive kar le…
lets not go into hypothetical situation

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

please understand that.

main kaise believe kar luin ki fedex tere ghar ki dukaan nahi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
aur manipulate karne main tu ustaad hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

aur yaar teri baatein bahut time consuming hain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ..mujhe jaruri kaam hai jana hai.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

bye ghajini:lol:

mat maan yaar…
ur wish totally
n bbye…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
smUrf wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

smUrf wrote:

GIZMOTREE bhai,…bahut hua….ab sach likh hi do : “30 hajaar bahut badi rakam hoti hai…koi bhi fisal sakta hai”

fisal tab sakta hai jab paisa haath mai ho
whole time ebay had the money , you would knew that if you had read the post

U KNEW THAT THE PRODUCT WAS SAFE WITH YOU….you were just concerned about getting the EXTRA 30K FROM EBAY by providing ebay with a FAKE PoD.

DNT THINK WE ALL R FOOLS and u r the only intelligent one here.

I got the item a month n a half later till then i was too in a situation like tanuj wid
If fedex wid had confirmed earlier den refund wud had done soon…ebay investigated on their own ends too n o ot believe completely wat buyer or seller says
So they r no fool to give 30k of charity to me

Pod was never fake and is still same on fedex site
Go check for urself

Please, Just answer the below in yes or no :

1) You asked fedex to re-route the courier packet. Y/N
2) You knew the product will never reach Tanuj, as it was rerouted and will eventually reach you(origin) in some days time. Y/N
if answer to the above question is yes,
3) You still provided ebay with a PoD. Y/N
4) You knew that tanuj’s refund was rejected only because a PoD was submitted. Y/N
5) The courier really reached you after 45 days. Y/N
6) You didnt tried to inquire about your product from Fedex, because if you had inquired, it would have reached you within a week. Y/N

Please answers in Y/N only. Be truthful. Saying the truth will help you and ur business grow…..that is what I follow in life https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Waiting for you reply…..

1. Y rerouted request made but never guaranteed
2. Y it would never reached tanuj but until only POD showed that it was delivered in ROHTAk
3. Y because there was a confusion in delivery location
4. N ebay made its own investigation with fedex and then concluded the claim
5. Y
6. N i enquired continuously with ROHTAK and bangalore office after which item was returned
hope this makes some clearity

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yKnyG.gif
DID YOU EVER TRY IN ‘STORY MAKING COMPETITIONS’….I MUST SAY YOU REALLY ARE VERY-VERY GOOD AT IT

RDX BHAI : kis manhoos ghadi me khareed liya tha is se cam https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/9IRWa.gif

yes or no is also a story for u.

good
thanks

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Why da F* you dint attend RDX’s calls? Are you retarded or something?
You pay money to a person to deliver a product and you dont get the product and he AVOIDS your calls intentionally. Den what do you call him?
Lemme help you…. You CALL HIM A FRAUD.

yup atleast have courteacy to pickup the call had say whatever sh**t you are saying here in ur defence

You talk about calls.Let me put it this way, If you are a seller, and the same case happened with you 0 feedback suspended buyer and EBay and Fedex are investigating and taking their time and customer is getting impatient and using hard tone and all sort of allegations. What in the world would you do.
Atleast i cannot reply in the same tone or same manner, even when my item was blocked and my money was equally involved during the whole transaction because i have learnt one thing .IF YOU CANNOT SPEAK GOOD, ITS BETTER TO BE SILENT. Than saying all the non sense.

If I was der in ur place. I WOULD TELL EBAY DAT
>>I ASKED FEDEX TO REROUTE IT
>>POD DAT I GOT Z WRONG N DER Z SOME ISSUE WITH FEDEX

MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT BEFORE AKOSHA INVOLVEMENT. Before the REFUND CLAIM WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THE WRONG POD. DONT START AGAIN DAT U DINT CREATE THE POD. ITS YOU WHO SUBMITTED EVEN AFTER KNOWING DAT THE BUYER DINT NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT>

I WOULD TELL MY BUYER DAT I GOT WRONG POD n WE DEAL TOGETHER N GET MY PRODUCT N UR MONEY BACK instead of trying to get the product and money wid a Fraudulent MIND.

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex*(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)*
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex*(When was dat? After refund was declined?)*
and there was no fake pod provided*(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.*
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all*(How can something be considered as PROOF OF DELIVERY when THE INFORMATION Z Wrong in it).*
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore. (Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.)
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment*(Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.)*
i always said TANUJ that u will get the item or the money , i never had any fraud intentions FYI

(U were HIDING from the BUYER. Running away from him by avoiding his calls)

Link Copied

you should have asked fedex to whom they have delivered and where ?
since the buyer was saying he didnt get it but you choose not to even trust the buyer for once

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chinzzz wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

Why da F* you dint attend RDX’s calls? Are you retarded or something?
You pay money to a person to deliver a product and you dont get the product and he AVOIDS your calls intentionally. Den what do you call him?
Lemme help you…. You CALL HIM A FRAUD.

yup atleast have courteacy to pickup the call had say whatever sh**t you are saying here in ur defence

You talk about calls.Let me put it this way, If you are a seller, and the same case happened with you 0 feedback suspended buyer and EBay and Fedex are investigating and taking their time and customer is getting impatient and using hard tone and all sort of allegations. What in the world would you do.
Atleast i cannot reply in the same tone or same manner, even when my item was blocked and my money was equally involved during the whole transaction because i have learnt one thing .IF YOU CANNOT SPEAK GOOD, ITS BETTER TO BE SILENT. Than saying all the non sense.

MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT BEFORE AKOSHA INVOLVEMENT. Before the REFUND CLAIM WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THE WRONG POD. DONT START AGAIN DAT U DINT CREATE THE POD. ITS YOU WHO SUBMITTED EVEN AFTER KNOWING DAT THE BUYER DINT NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT>

I WOULD TELL MY BUYER DAT I GOT WRONG POD n WE DEAL TOGETHER N GET MY PRODUCT N UR MONEY BACK instead of trying to get the product and money wid a Fraudulent MIND.

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex*(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)*
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex*(When was dat? After refund was declined?)*
and there was no fake pod provided*(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.*
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all*(How can something be considered as PROOF OF DELIVERY when THE INFORMATION Z Wrong in it).*
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore. (Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.)
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment*(Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.)*
i always said TANUJ that u will get the item or the money , i never had any fraud intentions FYI

yaar have already answered the reason for not attending the call.
please check yaar.

Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:
i just want that members should not look from one perspective, and know every detail before making any comment or judging anyone
i dont want money,i dont want you to delete this thread, and i dont want anyone from DD to buy from me
..is that possible?

possible??? it’s inevitable https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Btw you are insisting that if tanuj’s account wasn’t suspended at first place then there won’t be such a situation. Yes, that’s true but kisne kaha behti ganga me haath dhone ke baad paani nikaal ke bechne ko? You thought that now his account is suspended, he won’t get his money back. HEY!! I have re-routed the product + will get ebay refund claim in my favor. HURRAY!! money money money. smthing like that might be your well thought plan.

Also, can you tell to whom that cam was re-routed, your customer or any other relative? Or you found it unclaimed on road https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ninjaboy wrote:

you should have asked fedex to whom they have delivered and where ?
since the buyer was saying he didnt get it but you choose not to even trust the buyer for once

I had asked fedex to trace the item and they took their time

and put yourself in my place
how can u trust a 0 feedback and suspended buyer saying he didnt got the item
i didnt knew him as a mod or in person
he was a complete stranger who might have been a scammer
please understand

Link Copied
ninjaboy wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

amitinmumbai wrote:

@gizmotree
Do you have a concrete proof like may be a email from ebay to prove you agreed to refund?

Amit bro, here z my challange… LETS US BE IN CONFERENCE CALL WITH GIZMOTREE. U, ME n anyone interested n CALL FEDEX N ASK WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED N WHERE IT WAS REROUTED N DELIVERED.

+1 I am sure you will get the truth

Who z in?

Link Copied

@gizmotree
Another thing I forgot to add. Do not reply to posts which are profane or are prejudiced in nature. It will be waste of your time only. Do not see the status of person to decide but their language used.
All the best for your effort.

Link Copied

@gizmotree
Another thing I forgot to add. Do not reply to posts which are profane or are prejudiced in nature. It will be waste of your time only. Do not see the status of person to decide but their language used.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

gizmotree wrote:
i just want that members should not look from one perspective, and know every detail before making any comment or judging anyone
i dont want money,i dont want you to delete this thread, and i dont want anyone from DD to buy from me
..is that possible?

possible??? it’s inevitable https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Btw you are insisting that if tanuj’s account wasn’t suspended at first place then there won’t be such a situation. Yes, that’s true but kisne kaha behti ganga me haath dhone ke baad paani nikaal ke bechne ko? You thought that now his account is suspended, he won’t get his money back. HEY!! I have re-routed the product + will get ebay refund claim in my favor. HURRAY!! money money money. smthing like that might be your well thought plan.

Also, can you tell to whom that cam was re-routed, your customer or any other relative? Or you found it unclaimed on road https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

yaar the money is kept with ebay the whole time and if re routement was done then the address would had been visible on tracking and pod upon which ebay would had had approved or refunded
how can i say whether the shipment was where when fedex only had no idea

it was RTO

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
amitinmumbai wrote:

@gizmotree

Respect for u.
thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

@anant
I dont see any point of genuinety in the screenshot u attached.
Even i can say its a fake mail like u all said for my screenshots…so please

boss, after going through this thread…..just wanted to respond here…..there are hundreds of dimers who has got the mail saying about “Reinstatament of account”….there was one seller who has sold “CFLs” and tried to get the benefit of the suspension of buyers account…..

@RDX: the mistake you did was “you didn’t record the conversations with seller, when you felt some thing wrong”….

Now a days sellers become very clever, and they are sending products to some body else and showing that POD to e-bay to claim their money….this is what has happened with my friend….he was having mail conversations from seller saying that “the error might be because of DTDC courier”, but still showed the POD to e-bay to claim the money….this is how sellers are trying to cheat both e-bay and buyer…

there is a hell lot of difference in the delivery location of rohtak n bangalore.
had it been two delivery for rohtak this case might been there…
but never man…

but the same has happened with Tanuj, with your so called highly reputed :“FEDEX”…
more over every one has understood the entire senorio here….
no body will be ready to accept that he made a mistake(more precisely fraud)….

Link Copied

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex
(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex
(When was dat? After refund was declined?)
and there was no fake pod provided
(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore.
Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment
Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.

//////////////
please check yaar.
Guess u can reply better now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

@anant
I dont see any point of genuinety in the screenshot u attached.
Even i can say its a fake mail like u all said for my screenshots…so please

boss, after going through this thread…..just wanted to respond here…..there are hundreds of dimers who has got the mail saying about “Reinstatament of account”….there was one seller who has sold “CFLs” and tried to get the benefit of the suspension of buyers account…..

@RDX: the mistake you did was “you didn’t record the conversations with seller, when you felt some thing wrong”….

Now a days sellers become very clever, and they are sending products to some body else and showing that POD to e-bay to claim their money….this is what has happened with my friend….he was having mail conversations from seller saying that “the error might be because of DTDC courier”, but still showed the POD to e-bay to claim the money….this is how sellers are trying to cheat both e-bay and buyer…

there is a hell lot of difference in the delivery location of rohtak n bangalore.
had it been two delivery for rohtak this case might been there…
but never man…

but the same has happened with Tanuj, with your so called highly reputed :“FEDEX”…
more over every one has understood the entire senorio here….
no body will be ready to accept that he made a mistake(more precisely fraud)….

i wanted to clear my part thats it.
now its upto community how to take it as…
rest peace !!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chinzzz wrote:

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex
(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex
(When was dat? After refund was declined?)
and there was no fake pod provided
(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore.
Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment
Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.

//////////////
please check yaar.
Guess u can reply better now.

what should i reply
everything is already posted
what u want to know?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
akkiii wrote:

HI christmas*tree*, how R u?

<
br />

hi barfi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

gizmotree wrote:
..is that possible?

yaar the money is kept with ebay the whole time and if re routement was done then the address would had been visible on tracking and pod upon which ebay would had had approved or refunded
how can i say whether the shipment was where when fedex only had no idea

it was RTO

okay, so you knew that there is some glitch and also a possibility that product wasn’t delivered to Rohtak. In that case, did you provided pod to Ebay claiming that product has been delivered to designated address and claim is false(even though you weren’t sure)? Still you didn’t answered – Who had the camera for 1.5 mnts?

replyuser
Click here to reply