Yes Bank CC Query

49°
Like Magnet
VR_Rahman

I have a Yes Bank CC in my father's name. The card limit is 1.2l. I need to do 3 transactions(same day) worth 1 lakh each, so a total of 3 lakhs.

I don't have the over-limit facility turned on the credit card. so here is my plan:

• I'll first do the first transaction worth 1lakh. after the transaction, I'll pay the bill of 1lakh to the credit card. 
  • Within 5 min of paying the bill through MobiKwik(It will be credited instantly as I have tested it earlier for Yes bank CC), I'll again initiate the second transaction.
  • I'll repeat the same thing for the 3rd transaction. Again after doing the 3rd transaction, I'll pay 1 lakh as a bill to my CC immediately.

Now my question is: 

As the credit card has a lower credit limit than the amount of transactions, will Yes Bank charge me anything for the transactions I do?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

No. Go ahead with plan.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Thanks a lot for confirming.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nothing extra at all. But be informed that they will report 100% utilisation to the credit bureaus.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Even if I pay the bill just after using it?
View 6 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

they may block card temp as its 3 times limit, so have alternate plan also

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

perfect go ahead

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have done this. Nothing will happen. Go ahead

replyuser
Click here to reply