Any deals on Cars ?

Any deals on Cars ?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9

I am planning to buy a car in December. Currently shortlisted Hyundai Xcent and Tata Zest.

Dealership is saying that there are no discounts since both the cars are new launches.

Is there any deal or discuont ? I would be glad if I can save some money because of DD.

  • In
31 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Teddy bear
Deal Subedar
5
21
1484
47

yes u can buy toys from flipkart 40 percent off :d

Zdrfm
Deal Cadet
4
264
420
12

save urself m go with verna bro… i bet u wnt regretcool

Ecg principle fast
Deal Cadet
0
139
812
64
samarpreet wrote:

yes u can buy toys from flipkart 40 percent off :d


:-}lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9
kirared wrote:

save urself m go with verna bro… i bet u wnt regret:cool:


Sir, Verna starts from 10L. Budget doesnt permit. Xcent and Zest are in the range of 5.35 L to 6.25 L for base to mid models.

Image
Deal Cadet
0
53
134
1

2nd hand lele nahi toh base model honda city lele

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

21
Deal Cadet
0
73
374
17

Whats your budget?
Petrol/Diesel?
Which City?
When do you want the delivery?Is it flexible?

Distillery no. 209 logo
Deal Newbie
0
66
32
9

Buy i20 elite

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9
sonukr3 wrote:

Whats your budget?
Petrol/Diesel?
Which City?
When do you want the delivery?Is it flexible?

budget is around 6 after a stretch because I don’t want to go for a loan.
Petrol is fine for me.
I have to buy in Pune.
If some significant deal can be struck, I am flexible till Feb ’15. Meaning the flexibility is between Dec to Feb.

i20 is a hatch. Xcent and Zest seem to fit in my budget. After test drives Zest is a better choice in terms of shape, size, space, comfort and the innovation on engine. The revotron engine can be switched between eco, city and sports mode while the car is running. But its from Tata, so waiting till there are significant helpful user reviews.

Mind burningb
Deal Lieutenant
14
3
3870
94

hmm…new models are always risk….how much spacious are zest and xcent…i20 is better….am using it….

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

Xcent is better

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
122
1

Zest at that price is the most vfm package

Please refer to team-bhp for detailed reviews and take a test drive before deciding

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
13
122
5670
242

I believe there is website where you register and you have to enroll for some banners to be displayed on ur car.
You would be getting huge discounts..

Cons: You would have a banner such as Shakti Bhog Atta written on ur car… but u get ur car financed for free or something similar.. il revert back with the offer details

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
546
5297
211
samarpreet wrote:

yes u can buy toys from flipkart 40 percent off :d


Superb post!!!!!!biggrin

T rex
Deal Cadet
1
82
322
8

U shud also cansider swift dzire fr its sturdiness and also Honda Amaze wouldnt b a bad choice

Rino
Deal Lieutenant
7
294
3108
146

Wait till December. you will get offers for sure

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,348
25126
321

nissan sunny

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
1,809
55358
1048
goss8877 wrote:

nissan sunny



Abstract 209a
Deal Subedar
2
157
2254
98
Achilles wrote:

goss8877 wrote:

nissan sunny




but only 1 seatroll

Special5 1
Deal Captain
4
0
12344
169
AAAG wrote:

Achilles wrote:

goss8877 wrote:

nissan sunny




but only 1 seat roll


R u sure?
I think I have seen it riding two! toungueout

OP- looks like your preference is compact sedan within said budget. If yes, go for xcent petrol. Reliable service, his interiors, known product, decent mileage and feature packed. I would suggest high end where you get safety features (air bags, abs) and 15 inch alloys. 7.5 I guess would be the OTR. but worth it. STRICT no for xcent diesel.puny engine…you hv to floor the pedal every next minute….

If diesel is your choice, then zest it is…..

Coming to deals, you can bargain some freebies from dealer on xcent… xcent diesel hyundai started offering small discount but none on petrol no discounts on tata zest as it’s a new product nd success so far. If you are going for zest, then take 3 yr maintenance package from tata costs around 7k.

If you can wait till March next year, dzire has a facelift pending nd there is a launch of Ford figo based sedan…..don’t expect deals them….u may g good on dzire model once facelift is launched…

Avventura might be more than your budget but it’s a new kid the block nd looks stylish…

Write down your requirements….take thorough test drive….do td 3-4 times if needed in different conditions/times….speak to diff dealers….no need to feel shy while bargaining, cars have become like vegetable bargaining with stiff competition across manufacturers nd dealers….

If u had a previous car nd selling it, u can claim ncb the car…also it’s not mandatory opt for insurance dealer, u can a quote outside. Dealer May not agree but ask him if it’s a rule nd give writing…

Happy diving

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,348
25126
321
eeeyes wrote:

AAAG wrote:

Achilles wrote:

goss8877 wrote:

nissan sunny




but only 1 seatroll


R u sure?
I think I have seen it riding two!toungueout


ITS FAMILY CAR

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9
digitalnirvana wrote:

Zest at that price is the most vfm package

Please refer to team-bhp for detailed reviews and take a test drive before deciding


I agree and that is why right now I am tilted on it. I have read almost all the reviews on team-bhp. I consider it as the most authentic and valuable feedback there. I am keeping my eye there and lookig forward for more reviews once Diwali is over and many owners will write about their recent experiences.

rocker123 wrote:

I believe there is website where you register and you have to enroll for some banners to be displayed on ur car.
You would be getting huge discounts..

Cons: You would have a banner such as Shakti Bhog Atta written on ur car… but u get ur car financed for free or something similar.. il revert back with the offer details


I will be eager to know about this. This is realy a news to me. I will seriously consider this option if it makes a significant difference in cost of ownership.

deal.r4ider wrote:

U shud also cansider swift dzire fr its sturdiness and also Honda Amaze wouldnt b a bad choice


I am not sure why people consider a dZire sturdy. I feel all four cars in this segment are almost equal. Though the shape looks big because of the bulge on exterier, I find dZire a bit small from inside.
Amaze is also an option but from team-bhp it seems that xCent and Zest are more promising now.

sildenafil wrote:

Wait till December. you will get offers for sure


I am also hoping for the same but historically new launches did not have discuounts till one year from their launch.

goss8877 wrote:

nissan sunny


Sir, this is not a sub-four meter sedan and will definitely beyond my budget. If that is my budget, I would prefer a Verna.

eeeyes wrote:

OP- looks like your preference is compact sedan within said budget. If yes, go for xcent petrol. Reliable service, his interiors, known product, decent mileage and feature packed. I would suggest high end where you get safety features (air bags, abs) and 15 inch alloys. 7.5 I guess would be the OTR. but worth it. STRICT no for xcent diesel.puny engine…you hv to floor the pedal every next minute….

If diesel is your choice, then zest it is…..

Coming to deals, you can bargain some freebies from dealer on xcent… xcent diesel hyundai started offering small discount but none on petrol no discounts on tata zest as it’s a new product nd success so far. If you are going for zest, then take 3 yr maintenance package from tata costs around 7k.

If you can wait till March next year, dzire has a facelift pending nd there is a launch of Ford figo based sedan…..don’t expect deals them….u may g good on dzire model once facelift is launched…

Avventura might be more than your budget but it’s a new kid the block nd looks stylish…

Write down your requirements….take thorough test drive….do td 3-4 times if needed in different conditions/times….speak to diff dealers….no need to feel shy while bargaining, cars have become like vegetable bargaining with stiff competition across manufacturers nd dealers….

If u had a previous car nd selling it, u can claim ncb the car…also it’s not mandatory opt for insurance dealer, u can a quote outside. Dealer May not agree but ask him if it’s a rule nd give writing…

Happy diving


Currently diesel is not an option for me. I dont I should wait for new launches, else I would keep doing it and then keep researching on reviewssmile

It seems that Avventtura launched 4 days back and a lil search shows that it is starting from 6L ex showroom. That means beyond 7.2 on-road for even entry level model. Definitely beyond budget and reviews will take time.

I appreciate you for taking time and writing valueable inputs. I will definitely keep these things in mind.

Abstract 209a
Deal Subedar
2
157
2254
98
rocker123 wrote:

I believe there is website where you register and you have to enroll for some banners to be displayed on ur car.
You would be getting huge discounts..

Cons: You would have a banner such as Shakti Bhog Atta written on ur car… but u get ur car financed for free or something similar.. il revert back with the offer details


shaktibhog atta would be doable but think if they put TT/Rupa.

Buyer will be instant famous in area and will be landmark houseeek

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
0
4900
144
AAAG wrote:

rocker123 wrote:

I believe there is website where you register and you have to enroll for some banners to be displayed on ur car.
You would be getting huge discounts..

Cons: You would have a banner such as Shakti Bhog Atta written on ur car… but u get ur car financed for free or something similar.. il revert back with the offer details


shaktibhog atta would be doable but think if they put TT/Rupa.

Buyer will be instant famous in area and will be landmark houseeek


429457 278509312214242 1205290752 n
Deal Subedar
0
461
2578
148

Even i was looking for compact sedan and found zest was the best
thn dont know what happened to me and i started looking for pre-worshiped civic
My criteria changed from compact sedan to some kind of premium loaded sedan
ill be buying the car soon..may b this week itself

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9

@rocker123, any news on the website?

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
0
12420
199
Team209 wrote:

Buy i20 elite

+1; killer looks

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
98
9

@rocker123, is there any update?

Images
Moderator
2
212
13232
204
@deal.r4ider wrote:

U shud also cansider swift dzire fr its sturdiness and also Honda Amaze wouldnt b a bad choice


Hey all!!
Small Update: Finally Honda Amaze!! (Diesel Version) In one Week, Got the confirmation too!!
Who wants the Treat smile
(Sry for Bump)

T rex
Deal Cadet
1
82
322
8
@hese wrote:

@deal.r4ider wrote:

U shud also cansider swift dzire fr its sturdiness and also Honda Amaze wouldnt b a bad choice


Hey all!!
Small Update: Finally Honda Amaze!! (Diesel Version) In one Week, Got the confirmation too!!
Who wants the Treat smile
(Sry for Bump)


congratulations!!