Most Shocking Humanity Experiment - Bleed To Death

Most Shocking Humanity Experiment - Bleed To Death

Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
  • In
52 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
1902c275d3c56ba7ee434a28762f688a
Deal Captain
17
68
11358
110

man at which place was this film shot.somebody at my place for sure would have come forward and surely had helped him and even someone from tempo walas passing by would have stepped forward to help that person.i read somewhere months ago that government now has passed the guildlines that the helper will not be asked any questions or will not land in any trouble just for assisting an injured person on the road.

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
186
18091
196

Everyone (a majority) is so social these days with the facebooks,twitters,whatsapps and all that crap. But they don’t really know how to socialize. People are so brave and talk the big talk with thier phones from their appartments and houses. When it comes to real life, they don’t have one to be honest. It’s like they are trying to prove that everything’s fine with them when they use the social network. I have also seen protests like ‘raise your voice’,down with this and that too. These very people don’t stick to their words. As they say ’Everyone’s a journalist these days’. And it makes me wonder who am I ?

There are T-shirts and stuff with the tagline ‘Beinghuman’ but it looks like they are just taglines and nothing more.

1902c275d3c56ba7ee434a28762f688a
Deal Captain
17
68
11358
110
@nibraselat579 wrote:

Everyone (a majority) is so social these days with the facebooks,twitters,whatsapps and all that crap. But they don’t really know how to socialize. People are so brave and talk the big talk with thier phones from their appartments and houses. When it comes to real life, they don’t have one to be honest. It’s like they are trying to prove that everything’s fine with them when they use the social network. I have also seen protests like ‘raise your voice’,down with this and that too. These very people don’t stick to their words. As they say ’Everyone’s a journalist these days’. And it makes me wonder who am I ?

There are T-shirts and stuff with the tagline ‘Beinghuman’ but it looks like they are just taglines and nothing more.


sahi baat bro..internet heroes jyada hai aajkal.

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
@gsh57 wrote:

man at which place was this film shot.somebody at my place for sure would have come forward and surely had helped him and even someone from tempo walas passing by would have stepped forward to help that person.i read somewhere months ago that government now has passed the guildlines that the helper will not be asked any questions or will not land in any trouble just for assisting an injured person on the road.


This guy should be thankful that nobody came forward soon else he might have been found robbed and nude later somewhere in Majnu ka Teela or near Yamuna bridge. toungueout Dilli ke Thug babu naa injured dekhte hein naa amir-gareeb, naa koi jaati vishesh, naa rang-roop, sabko daal dete hein.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
41
@gsh57 wrote:

man at which place was this film shot.somebody at my place for sure would have come forward and surely had helped him and even someone from tempo walas passing by would have stepped forward to help that person.i read somewhere months ago that government now has passed the guildlines that the helper will not be asked any questions or will not land in any trouble just for assisting an injured person on the road.


Yes that’ true and people should be made more aware of these SC guidelines.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@Plato wrote:

This guy should be thankful that nobody came forward soon else he might have been found robbed and nude later somewhere in Majnu ka Teela or near Yamuna bridge. toungueout Dilli ke Thug babu naa injured dekhte hein naa amir-gareeb, naa koi jaati vishesh, naa rang-roop, sabko daal dete hein.

Treat everyone equally. toungueout

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Yes that’ true and people should be made more aware of these SC guidelines.



Leave aam aadmi, in the recent Swathi murder case in a Chennai metro station, the police themselves did not care to cover her body with a cloth for two long hours. The station was buzzing with its usual activities as if nothing happened there. Long live sanity of Indians! evil

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
862
14
@Magus wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari @raven_kira @masthead1 @Spock @ranjithsai01 @nsinghal @saymyname @Plato @[email protected]_0_0_D @cybertechie @Dr Anshuman @DealSeeker @Mr_N


Well, this wouldn’t have been uploaded to his channel had someone rescued him in the first minute. So, imagine how many places he must have gone to do this until he finally ended up getting the reaction he wanted so that he can spew that prepared bullshit “IMMA HEROYALL ARE LOSERS” monologue in the end(with dramatic background music fcors)

I’m so sick and tired of these youtube social experiments and pranks(gone sexual)…these guys must’ve been real failures in their individual lives to end up living their lives off of these unoriginal ideas.

P.S. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone…I treat all such sensationalised stuff juvenile and ultimately depreciating to society

1902c275d3c56ba7ee434a28762f688a
Deal Captain
17
68
11358
110
@Plato wrote:

This guy should be thankful that nobody came forward soon else he might have been found robbed and nude later somewhere in Majnu ka Teela or near Yamuna bridge. toungueout Dilli ke Thug babu naa injured dekhte hein naa amir-gareeb, naa koi jaati vishesh, naa rang-roop, sabko daal dete hein.


or may be they only got the desired video after many attempts in which no one came forward to help and then uploaded it on youtube.

1902c275d3c56ba7ee434a28762f688a
Deal Captain
17
68
11358
110
@raven_kira wrote:

Well, this wouldn’t have been uploaded to his channel had someone rescued him in the first minute. So, imagine how many places he must have gone to do this until he finally ended up getting the reaction he wanted so that he can spew that prepared bullshit “IMMA HEROYALL ARE LOSERS” monologue in the end(with dramatic background music fcors)

I’m so sick and tired of these youtube social experiments and pranks(gone sexual)…these guys must’ve been real failures in their individual lives to end up living their lives off of these unoriginal ideas.

P.S. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone…I treat all such sensationalised stuff juvenile and ultimately depreciating to society


sahi bro smile had a exact thought of the repeated attempts it would have took to get the video they wanted.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@raven_kira wrote:

Well, this wouldn’t have been uploaded to his channel had someone rescued him in the first minute. So, imagine how many places he must have gone to do this until he finally ended up getting the reaction he wanted so that he can spew that prepared bullshit “IMMA HEROYALL ARE LOSERS” monologue in the end(with dramatic background music fcors)

I’m so sick and tired of these youtube social experiments and pranks(gone sexual)…these guys must’ve been real failures in their individual lives to end up living their lives off of these unoriginal ideas.

P.S. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone…I treat all such sensationalised stuff juvenile and ultimately depreciating to society



Agreed. But I was more concerned about how cold and indifferent we, as a society, have become to the suffering of our fellow beings. Didn’t it actually happen in Nirbhaya’s case? sad

That the actor wanted to show off seemed irrelevant to me. smile

CC @gsh57

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
@gsh57 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

This guy should be thankful that nobody came forward soon else he might have been found robbed and nude later somewhere in Majnu ka Teela or near Yamuna bridge. toungueout Dilli ke Thug babu naa injured dekhte hein naa amir-gareeb, naa koi jaati vishesh, naa rang-roop, sabko daal dete hein.


or may be they only got the desired video after many attempts in which no one came forward to help and then uploaded it on youtube.


Yeah! Very much possible. Nowadays, more and more people are doing similar stunts to revive other’s faith in humanity, social values and brotherhood.

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
862
14
@Magus wrote:

Agreed. But I was more concerned about how cold and indifferent we, as a society, have become to the suffering of our fellow beings. Didn’t it actually happen in Nirbhaya’s case? sad

That the actor wanted to show off seemed irrelevant to me. smile

CC @gsh57


I never went into reading the Nirbhaya case in its gruesome detail…so I don’t know what exactly happened. Rather than cold and indifference, I guess, its the fear that stops us from getting involved in situations like these. A large chunk of this fear factor is due to lack of a citizen-centric police force that delivers consistently and impartially. Apart from that, I honestly believe, that the majority of Indians are warm & affable in nature and wont hesitate to help someone in any state of need.

1902c275d3c56ba7ee434a28762f688a
Deal Captain
17
68
11358
110
@Magus wrote:

Agreed. But I was more concerned about how cold and indifferent we, as a society, have become to the suffering of our fellow beings. Didn’t it actually happen in Nirbhaya’s case? sad

That the actor wanted to show off seemed irrelevant to me. smile

CC @gsh57


yes bro it is irrelevant.no hard feeling for the actor in the video.people needs to ponder deep inside and should come forward to help the injured person.the feeling of guilt and sin i guess is missing in many people who let go the injured person in fromt of their eyes.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker @Mr_N

Saw this video more than a year ago. That guy always creates such social experiment videos — his channel is full of them for good or bad.

Anyway, this is the unfortunate reality of the times we live in. As it happens, when I was still living in the US and visited India for a short trip, I noticed this desensitization of the masses first hand. Let me share that incident.

I was being driven around the town by our family driver in a large SUV and noticed a crowd of people in the middle of the road. Turned out that a Nepali guy was lying injured and seemingly unconscious on the road while his wife, it seemed, was crying next to him and asking people for help. I noticed all this while still sitting in the car as all the vehicles had slowed down because of the crowd. But no car actually stopped completely. I asked the driver to stop but he said something along the lines of “guy must have been drunk, let’s not get involved in this police matter.”

Being naive about the Indian police/legal system back then, that comment took me by surprise. Nonetheless, I made the driver stop. We lifted the injured guy and put him in the back seat of our car. We then drove to the nearest government hospital and admitted him there. Before leaving, I gave my phone number to the wife of the injured guy and told her to call me if she needed any further help.

Finally on our way to where we were originally going, the driver muttered something like “Ugh! It’d be such a hassle to get the backseats cleaned now…we shouldn’t have gotten involved.” I scolded him and gave him a lecture on basic decency and humanity. But later on, I wondered why my driver, a family man himself, and the other people with cars on the road were so insensitive. What I concluded is that such scenes are not an oddity in the crowded Indian roads and because of the real hassle that getting involved in a police/legal matter is, people have just become desensitized to such incidents.

Perhaps people would be more helpful to strangers if the legal/cultural system did not make it such a hassle. After all, here in India, if you accidentally hit someone on the road with your car, the “accepted” norm is to drive to the nearest police station to report the incident rather than stopping to help the injured person, that is if you don’t want to be thrashed by the mob. #FoodForThought

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@raven_kira wrote:

I never went into reading the Nirbhaya case in its gruesome detail…so I don’t know what exactly happened. Rather than cold and indifference, I guess, its the fear that stops us from getting involved in situations like these. A large chunk of this fear factor is due to lack of a citizen-centric police force that delivers consistently and impartially. Apart from that, I honestly believe, that the majority of Indians are warm & affable in nature and wont hesitate to help someone in any state of need.



Huh! Don’t tell me children are being taught to reach out to others in help at schools. They are taught just the opposite.
Keep moving ahead in life, doesn’t matter what / who the hell ever gets fcuked on the way, even by the force you exert. All that matters is realizing your stupid dreams.
We get to see this every day in the cities where there are more “successful” people. What you say may be true in villages / suburbs where people are not so busy running after money, money, money. smile

I’m not denying the fact the judicial/cultural system also plays a major role in instilling this fear and indifference in people. But our fucked up education system has done more harm than any other thing, in my opinion.

CC @DealSeeker

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
862
14
@Magus wrote:

Huh! Don’t tell me children are being taught to reach out to others in help at schools. They are taught just the opposite.
Keep moving ahead in life, doesn’t matter what / who the hell ever gets fcuked on the way, even by the force you exert. All that matters is realizing your stupid dreams.
We get to see this every day in the cities where there are more “successful” people. What you say may be true in villages / suburbs where people are not so busy running after money, money, money. smile

I’m not denying the fact the judicial/cultural system also plays a major role in instilling this fear and indifference in people. But our fucked up education system has done more harm than any other thing, in my opinion.

CC @DealSeeker


Maybe I’m in the dark here….but I was taught by my teachers to help out others as much as I can. I was taught to become the hero of my life and if possible the hero of others’ as well. I cant imagine any impressionable child being taught the opposite of this…anyone who does that has a special place in hell.

‘Realising dreams and passions’ is a different discussion altogether…It’ll be the end of mankind eventually. But I don’t see everyone trying to realise their dreams at the expense of others. Heh…maybe I still trust in humanity a bit too much.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@raven_kira wrote:

Maybe I’m in the dark here….but I was taught by my teachers to help out others as much as I can. I was taught to become the hero of my life and if possible the hero of others’ as well. I cant imagine any impressionable child being taught the opposite of this…anyone who does that has a special place in hell.

‘Realising dreams and passions’ is a different discussion altogether…It’ll be the end of mankind eventually. But I don’t see everyone trying to realise their dreams at the expense of others. Heh…maybe I still trust in humanity a bit too much.



Yes, you do! toungueout

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638

@raven_kira How come I am noticing a sensible dimer like you only now?! Where were you hiding all these years? toungueout

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@DealSeeker wrote:

@raven_kira How come I am noticing a sensible dimer like you only now?! Where were you hiding all these years? toungueout


Not all sensible Dimers feel the urge to put out their opinions at every turn. smile

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638
@batman wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@raven_kira How come I am noticing a sensible dimer like you only now?! Where were you hiding all these years? toungueout


Not all sensible Dimers feel the urge to put out their opinions at every turn. smile

Yes, indeed. But, until recently, he was absent at all of the major “turns” where the opinion of an articulate and sensible dimer like him could have been useful. And now, all of a sudden, I see many noteworthy posts from him all over the place. smile

P.S. I hope you do realize that my previous post was rhetorical.

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
862
14

@DealSeeker
Maybe that’s because I have one of those deadly combination traits of nihilism and sloth roll I had seen and ignored the topic posts earlier….You’ll have to thank @Magus for tagging me and getting me involved.

@batman “Not all sensible Dimers feel the urge to put out their opinions at every turn.” – I couldnt’ve put it better myself.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@DealSeeker wrote:

@raven_kira How come I am noticing a sensible dimer like you only now?! Where were you hiding all these years? toungueout



It’s due to my repeated nudging that he comes out to share his views. Hope you do remember him from the fire cracker discussion during last Diwali. smile

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638
@Magus wrote:

It’s due to my repeated nudging that he comes out to share his views. Hope you do remember him from the fire cracker discussion during last Diwali. smile

Well, thank you for nudging him. smile

And, yes, I do remember. http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77

It is actually strange to see such incidents only on videos or news where no one helped.

I have seen many accidents in Bangalore and in all the incidents some people didn’t hesitate to help. Yes, there are people who just stand there and watch, but there are also people everywhere who help immediately. I think those days are gone where people fear for Legal issues: https://thelogicalindian.com/news/road-accident...

However, when it comes to a fight between gangs or a group, people will not interfere because of the fear that they might get hurt. There was a recent incident in Hassan KSRTC bus stand where three were beating a guy. Hundreds of them were surrounded and were just watching the fight. One guy tried to talk and stop them, but they did not listen to him.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/video-thre...

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161
@Jairaj wrote:

It is actually strange to see such incidents only on videos or news where no one helped.

I have seen many accidents in Bangalore and in all the incidents some people didn’t hesitate to help. Yes, there are people who just stand there and watch, but there are also people everywhere who help immediately. I think those days are gone where people fear for Legal issues: https://thelogicalindian.com/news/road-accident...

However, when it comes to a fight between gangs or a group, people will not interfere because of the fear that they might get hurt. There was a recent incident in Hassan KSRTC bus stand where three were beating a guy. Hundreds of them were surrounded and were just watching the fight. One guy tried to talk and stop them, but they did not listen to him.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/video-thre...


recently i tried helping in such incident, (KSRTC) even went to police station… atlast bus driver said “Sir why do we need this court, case tension, lets leave this here only ”/assets/emoticons/icon_evil.gif" alt=“evil” border=“0”/> . we three friends wasted 3 hours for this sad Fact is, in bus total 35 passengers, none came to help driver,conductor… we three went with driver and conductor in midnight 12 to 3… totally waste of time… evening police station guys are irresponsible, he dint even come to the spot where this fight happened and asking for 500rs lol

cc @Magus

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214

@Jairaj @FeelMyL0Ve

There are people who come out to help. But I’m worried more about the insensitivity which has crept into the hearts of a large section of the society. And it’s only growing larger every day.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
102
1906
32
@nibraselat579 wrote:

Everyone (a majority) is so social these days with the facebooks,twitters,whatsapps and all that crap. But they don’t really know how to socialize. People are so brave and talk the big talk with thier phones from their appartments and houses. When it comes to real life, they don’t have one to be honest. It’s like they are trying to prove that everything’s fine with them when they use the social network. I have also seen protests like ‘raise your voice’,down with this and that too. These very people don’t stick to their words. As they say ’Everyone’s a journalist these days’. And it makes me wonder who am I ?

There are T-shirts and stuff with the tagline ‘Beinghuman’ but it looks like they are just taglines and nothing more.


thats called hypocrite world of modern society . humanity limited to 2-3 feet area . in many such protest notice their eyes , they says all about their seriousness on their protest .

people can play pokemon go on roads , waste time on other stupid things , but not aware even what is happening even their home .

at least we can rise voices , but few days back 3 incidents with dogs really shocking . who will raise voice for them , we have at least law for humans but for them 50rs penalty and case solved .
hyd medical student throw dog from terrace , shows no humanity , then tell me what he will do when he becomes doctor ??
few teenagers burnt puppies (2-3 months old) and made video to show , but to whom ?? at time of burning they confirmed it that no one should escape , can you imagine that incident ?? from where they learn this cruelty and what is their future ?

if looking these incidents can we expect help , best we can pray need no help but at least dont show your devil out of you .

dont know what to say or not on these activities , no words . but can hope all dimers if you cant do good then dont do bad atleast .

for @Magus i think you watched varun purthy videos recently but from years he is making awesome videos , but those type of pages and videos no one notice as it show them their truth .

one more thing he said sirf picture dekh ke khush hote hai , really in theatres people show how emotional those guys are , but in real picture behaves like nothing happened .

Missing