Need Help LE ECO 2 4G Problem

Need Help LE ECO 2 4G Problem

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37

I am not able to use 4g in my both sims (airtel and vodafone) in Le 2 smartphone. Can anybody help me with this issue?

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

VU for more visibility.
Tried any mobile forums?

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@hese wrote:

VU for more visibility.
Tried any mobile forums?


yes le forum but everyone is suggesting solutions which i have already tried

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188
@addicted wrote:

@hese wrote:

VU for more visibility.
Tried any mobile forums?


yes le forum but everyone is suggesting solutions which i have already tried

what error u getting ,are u getting signals when inserted sim?

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@agent007 wrote:

@addicted wrote:

@hese wrote:

VU for more visibility.
Tried any mobile forums?


yes le forum but everyone is suggesting solutions which i have already tried

what error u getting ,are u getting signals when inserted sim?

yes getting signals but everytime i switch on data it uses 3g only not LTE while i am able to use LTE on yureka in same area

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10684
109

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@getready wrote:

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try


done that too after doing that my mobile not able to register on LTE

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10684
109
@addicted wrote:


@getready wrote:

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try


done that too after doing that my mobile not able to register on LTE

problem with rom, used to have similar issues with Le 1s happens only with specific operators
it should get fixed with future updates

Put the sim in a diff slot and check

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@getready wrote:

@addicted wrote:


@getready wrote:

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try


done that too after doing that my mobile not able to register on LTE

problem with rom, used to have similar issues with Le 1s happens only with specific operators
it should get fixed with future updates

Put the sim in a diff slot and check


both the sims are 4G enabled and even replace the sims in both slot but same problem. Search on google too nobody is facing this problem

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10684
109
@addicted wrote:

@getready wrote:

@addicted wrote:


@getready wrote:

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try


done that too after doing that my mobile not able to register on LTE

problem with rom, used to have similar issues with Le 1s happens only with specific operators
it should get fixed with future updates

Put the sim in a diff slot and check


both the sims are 4G enabled and even replace the sims in both slot but same problem. Search on google too nobody is facing this problem

Nah
I had this
I remember at least 10 having the same issue back then
search here
http://forum.le.com/in/index.php?forums/le-1s-l...

Both sims are 4G enabled but due to EUI issues, sometimes 4G used to work in only one sim [Even MIUI had the same issue]

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@getready wrote:

@addicted wrote:

@getready wrote:

@addicted wrote:


@getready wrote:

dial * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * [remove spaces between numbers/symbols]
Select network mode as “LTE” only and try


done that too after doing that my mobile not able to register on LTE

problem with rom, used to have similar issues with Le 1s happens only with specific operators
it should get fixed with future updates

Put the sim in a diff slot and check


both the sims are 4G enabled and even replace the sims in both slot but same problem. Search on google too nobody is facing this problem

Nah
I had this
I remember at least 10 having the same issue back then
search here
http://forum.le.com/in/index.php?forums/le-1s-l...

Both sims are 4G enabled but due to EUI issues, sometimes 4G used to work in only one sim [Even MIUI had the same issue]


but this problem is different none of the sims are using 4g i have read that thread too.

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10684
109

Try resetting your device
If it still doesnt work, go to the nearest Letv service center and check 4G coverage there. If you still not getting LTE signals there then you can get RMA from them like device is faulty
If LTE is working fine there, there’s not much we can do

@addicted

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@getready wrote:

Try resetting your device
If it still doesnt work, go to the nearest Letv service center and check 4G coverage there. If you still not getting LTE signals there then you can get RMA from them like device is faulty
If LTE is working fine there, there’s not much we can do

@addicted


if in case i get RMA then what will i get refund or replacement

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@addicted wrote:

@getready wrote:

Try resetting your device
If it still doesnt work, go to the nearest Letv service center and check 4G coverage there. If you still not getting LTE signals there then you can get RMA from them like device is faulty
If LTE is working fine there, there’s not much we can do

@addicted


if in case i get RMA then what will i get refund or replacement

replacement most probably

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
37
@hackerboys wrote:

@addicted wrote:

@getready wrote:

Try resetting your device
If it still doesnt work, go to the nearest Letv service center and check 4G coverage there. If you still not getting LTE signals there then you can get RMA from them like device is faulty
If LTE is working fine there, there’s not much we can do

@addicted


if in case i get RMA then what will i get refund or replacement

replacement most probably

they are famous for replacing mobile with used ones

Missing