Please advise best 4g enabled phone in the rang...

Please advise best 4g enabled phone in the range between 5000 to 7000

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
778
3436
36

Frinds
Please advise me best 4g enabled phone in the range between 5000 to 7000

  • In
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064

In your budget Go for Redmi 3S

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
778
3436
36

You are suggesting that means review would be also good ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
778
3436
36
@Achilles wrote:

In your budget Go for Redmi 3S


You are suggesting that means review would be also good ?

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
213
4670
46
@whitewalkers wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

In your budget Go for Redmi 3S


You are suggesting that means review would be also good ?


If you are brand conscious.
You can buy Samsung On5 Pro. Current price 7990/- but will be close to 7000 with bank offers in next sale on Amazon.

Else,

Redmi 3s will be better suited since it is impeccably well built package.
It has a better processor and all what one needs + good looks. wink

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

K5 plus if u want specifications and moto E3 if u want stock os ,battery ,and latest updates

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

In your budget Go for Redmi 3S


You are suggesting that means review would be also good ?


If you are brand conscious.
You can buy Samsung On5 Pro. Current price 7990/- but will be close to 7000 with bank offers in next sale on Amazon.

Else,

Redmi 3s will be better suited since it is impeccably well built package.
It has a better processor and all what one needs + good looks. wink


Samsung Galaxy 7 ke issues ke baad ab bhee Samsung ke Brand Image bachchi hai kya?

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
213
4670
46
@xuseronline wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

In your budget Go for Redmi 3S


You are suggesting that means review would be also good ?


If you are brand conscious.
You can buy Samsung On5 Pro. Current price 7990/- but will be close to 7000 with bank offers in next sale on Amazon.

Else,

Redmi 3s will be better suited since it is impeccably well built package.
It has a better processor and all what one needs + good looks. wink


Samsung Galaxy 7 ke issues ke baad ab bhee Samsung ke Brand Image bachchi hai kya?


You’re right. But I guess.

Volkgwagen ki agar planned emission scandal ke baad bhi car bik sakti hain, toh ye toh fir bhi Samsung ne galti se mistake kar di ! toungueout

Missing