6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t know who has that title,
but if Nobel, Lifetime Achievement, Head of Government/Kingdoms can be more than one person
then I suppose
DotY2014 too can be conferred on some good dimers

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

OP is

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think Poopya . As he come up with topics/post no other think & then after some time turn it in dot (.) . Deleting everything .:-P
Joking apart . Can op thro some light what it mean to be dimmer of year ? Sharer or Looter ? I see only Achilles as Dimer of year 2012 . Haven’t found Dimer of year 2013 , 2014 .

Link Copied
poopya wrote:

OP is

Thanks poopya bhai. Wish admins and other fellow dimers also agree.

Link Copied
goldi wrote:

I think Poopya . As he come up with topics/post no other think & then after some time turn it in dot (.) . Deleting everything .:-P

Joking apart . Can op thro some light what it mean to be dimmer of year ? Sharer or Looter ? I see only Achilles as Dimer of year 2012 . Haven’t found Dimer of year 2013 , 2014 .

Sorry mate, even I am not sure.
I had the same observation about achilles.
My guess would be it would be the one who has shared more number of good deals, also been helpful to the dimers community.
So basically higher dimes, higher karma, higher FPD’S should be the barometer for dimer of the day.

Link Copied

Finally i see a thread by admin for recognition of dimers. It also has dimer of the year. We all will soon come to know.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

Finally i see a thread by admin for recognition of dimers. It also has dimer of the year. We all will soon come to know.

wow

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

Admin has approved your appeal. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

jainashish85 wrote:

Admin has approved your appeal. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Feels good to be heard, whats commendable is that even voice of newbies is heard n acted upon. #Equality.

replyuser
Click here to reply