Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Vu 40" Full HD LED TV - 40K16 @ minimum 26441 (credit card EMI) @27850 (other payment method)

Vu 40" Full HD LED TV - 40K16 @ minimum 26441 (credit card EMI) @27850 (other payment method)

1909°
23% OFF 35000.0
Deal Subedar
BML

Get extra Rs 2000 off on this product by using Coupon Code ELFLAT2000 at Check Out
Get extra Rs 2500 off on this product by using Coupon Code SDFLAT2500 at Check Out Coupon Credit – Kiran

Coupon Discount:- ₹ 2500
Shipping Charges:FREE
HS18 EMI Discount:- ₹ 959
Net amount payable:₹ 26441

http://www.homeshop18.com/vu-40-full-hd-led-tv-…

Key Features:

Built-in DMP Player USB Movies- Plug and Play Bright LED Backlit 1920 × 1080 Pixels Resolution
Expired

Deal Wiki

140 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deeceeds wrote:

gkanagavel wrote:

I ordered using Ebay.
Received TV,
BUT NO REMOTE, MAUAL AND WARRANTY CARD……… (NAMED ACCESSORIES KIT)

Called seller. He said he will send…………

But till today not received….

who was the ebay seller? was it vu_technologies_private_limited??

Reason why I am asking is, they have a 32" listed on ebay at 17,874 (-500 ebay coupon) which appears to be lesser than HS18 plus expired coupon (-1500)…
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Vu-32-inch-HD-LED-TV-Mod…

I am looking to buy a budget mid size LED.

ANY Coupon – on EABY Seller “vu_technologies_private_limited” doesn’t work!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

EOSSAXIS14

which gives 15% off

Use axis bank …..

EDIT: NOT WORKING NOW….

I purchased using this offer…..

You can talk with the seller. ask him to make it to use coupon……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deeceeds wrote:

gkanagavel wrote:

I ordered using Ebay.
Received TV,
BUT NO REMOTE, MAUAL AND WARRANTY CARD……… (NAMED ACCESSORIES KIT)

Called seller. He said he will send…………

But till today not received….

who was the ebay seller? was it vu_technologies_private_limited??

Reason why I am asking is, they have a 32" listed on ebay at 17,874 (-500 ebay coupon) which appears to be lesser than HS18 plus expired coupon (-1500)…
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Vu-32-inch-HD-LED-TV-Mod…

I am looking to buy a budget mid size LED.

Yes it was VU TECHNOLOGIES ONLY

I have received the remote separately..

It was a great buy when HDFC 20% coupon was there.

at that time available for 15500 (18500-3000)……..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gkanagavel wrote:

EOSSAXIS14

which gives 15% off

Use axis bank …..

EDIT: NOT WORKING NOW….

I purchased using this offer…..

You can talk with the seller. ask him to make it to use coupon……

Seller blocks or ebay blocks coupons from working ? Kindly tell me ?
How can you enable it? Should I talk to seller ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is seller and ebay………….

They only mark the item as discounted sale/handpicked deal…

Because earlier it was available for 18500/29500 for 32/40 inch respectively.

Now even he has himself reduced the rate…….. But made coupon not working.. Being same seller in all websites…… he wish to maintain post coupon rate same in all websites.

Once HS18 realease coupon he will made Ebay coupon too applicable.

Wait this all are small time game.

I waited for a week or two and got EOSSAXIS14..though missed HDFC20% (26900/-)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gkanagavel wrote:

Now even he has himself reduced the rate…….. But made coupon not working.. Being same seller in all websites…… he wish to maintain post coupon rate same in all websites.

True, so it means we have to wait for other websites to make it cheaper then only ebay coupon can be aplicable wo bhi after talking to seller. What’s the point then ? Will it make more cheaper than rival websites ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
promoking wrote:

gkanagavel wrote:

True, so it means we have to wait for other websites to make it cheaper then only ebay coupon can be aplicable wo bhi after talking to seller. What’s the point then ? Will it make more cheaper than rival websites ?

One more thing I can get it in 26K Offline! Do you think it might be more cheaper online ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

A company openly lying that it sells same in USA can do anything.

still idiots line up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

Do you have any Indian/Foreign brand selling these specifications in same price (26k) in Indian Market ?
I don’t know what is wrong in this TV?
Yesterday you posted deal about Sony TV. First of all that model is not present in Indian Market. Moreover it was under dealer warranty. It costs around 42K. Do you think it was significant ?
I hope you are intelligent enough to answer this question ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
promoking wrote:

AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

Do you have any Indian/Foreign brand selling these specifications in same price (26k) in Indian Market ?
Yesterday you posted deal about Sony TV. First of all that model is not present in Indian Market. Moreover it was under dealer warranty. It costs around 42K. Do you think it was significant ?

itna senti kyun ho rahe ho ?
I am not going to get any benefit from anybody and I guess same with you. Only people who will benefit will be buyer, seller and DD.

I just hate companies making fool as simple as that and nothing else…..if they remove USA statement I am fine with vu chu loo company.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
AAAG wrote:

promoking wrote:

AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

I am not going to get any benefit from anybody and I guess same with you. Only people who will benefit will be buyer, seller and DD.

I just hate companies making fool as simple as that and nothing else…..if they remove USA statement I am fine with vu chu loo company.

AAAG is right.
VU is an Indian brand but they are too ashamed to call themselves Indian for reasons known to them only.

Its a brand of Zenith Groups but they are marketing themselves as a big brand from USA.
Anyways VU is quite famous in USA but not for their LED TVs but for their high quality video conferencing products and services VU Telepresence

No harm in buying VU tvs as long they provide good products and better value for money.

Here is Miss Devita Saraf the founder of VU
https://i.imgur.com/owc4vYY.png

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sharp is way better company than Vu. secondly the box itself says panel is Japanese not the salesman thirdly I carried a calibration film in USB to check sea should be blue and forests should be green but vu all of the pieces were humbled even by homegrown Videocon regarding wattage its 70 watts for vu and 57 for sharp also sharps quattron engine works great even at 50 hz you know our eyes themselves can’t detect movements beyond 50 hz on screen so no issue or false claim of 600 hz or so

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
promoking wrote:

promoking wrote:

gkanagavel wrote:

One more thing I can get it in 26K Offline! Do you think it might be more cheaper online ?

which city? store? pm me if its pune….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

not sure whats the story, but my cousin had bought one VU led from US 4-5 yrs bk…

aaah bhai…. why r u calling ppl interested in VU as idiots? who told u tht they are buying it by believing in their USA clamis?? why do u think tht someone wnt find it a good buy for the said price? i hope u know how products r advertized…. going by the reviews n price it seems a good buy…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deeceeds wrote:

promoking wrote:

promoking wrote:

gkanagavel wrote:

which city? store? pm me if its pune….

No bro, I’m from New Delhi. Here one VU Salesperson offered me that price.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deeceeds wrote:

AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

not sure whats the story, but my cousin had bought one VU led from US 4-5 yrs bk…

aaah bhai…. why r u calling ppl interested in VU as idiots? who told u tht they are buying it by believing in their USA clamis?? why do u think tht someone wnt find it a good buy for the said price? i hope u know how products r advertized…. going by the reviews n price it seems a good buy…

No body is looking for USA claims. Its the price and quality which matters. I don’t know why this person called the people who bought VU as “Idiots”.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
akshanu0507850 wrote:

sharp is way better company than Vu. secondly the box itself says panel is Japanese not the salesman thirdly I carried a calibration film in USB to check sea should be blue and forests should be green but vu all of the pieces were humbled even by homegrown Videocon regarding wattage its 70 watts for vu and 57 for sharp also sharps quattron engine works great even at 50 hz you know our eyes themselves can’t detect movements beyond 50 hz on screen so no issue or false claim of 600 hz or so

Sir, again its your personal opinion. I can’t change it nor you can change mine. If you see forest in VU as blue and Sky as Green. This is your personal view. Nothing against you.

Moreover I have already shown you the comparison. Hope it helped the intended people.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I received the TV 4 days before and installed 2 days before.Superb quality.
Very happy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
viSH wrote:

AAAG wrote:

promoking wrote:

AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

AAAG is right.
VU is an Indian brand but they are too ashamed to call themselves Indian for reasons known to them only.

Its a brand of Zenith Groups but they are marketing themselves as a big brand from USA.
Anyways VU is quite famous in USA but not for their LED TVs but for their high quality video conferencing products and services VU Telepresence

No harm in buying VU tvs as long they provide good products and better value for money.

Here is Miss Devita Saraf the founder of VU
https://i.imgur.com/owc4vYY.png

See, yes you are right they are using wrong Marketing tactics. But in the end it is only you who pays for it, so why not going for a detailed study, before buying.
Moreover have you ever seen the Tag line – (No.1 Sold in USA) in any showrooms, sorry if you have I haven’t seen any. I visited almost 5 showrooms of Croma in Delhi, I have never seen any Showroom claiming that it is NO.1 Sold in USA. Moreover when I asked them, they said it is USA based company only.

I’ve only seen (No.1 Sold) tag in HomeShop18, and Amazon only.

I hope in 26K you are getting so many features. Its definitely a value for money item. Rest it is personal preference. I can’t change any one’s mind. Nor I’m sales person from VU. Still now I haven’t bought the TV. I’m still finding for shortcomings in this TV, but till now if I found something, almost all are resolved.
So, its definitely a good item at a good price https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AAAG wrote:

promoking wrote:

AAAG wrote:

still idiots line up

Bhai ji main SENTI nahi ho raha. Ye aap hi ho jo decide karte ho ki aapke budget mei kya aayega. Ye aap hi ho, jisko pata hai aapka budget kya hai, n aapko kya chahiye. Rahi baat marketing ki, I would say, marketing world is different. Every company do its best to come in headlines or so. In the end it is you who decide ki buy karna hai ya nahi. Bhai aapne kal ya parso jo Sony TV ka link post kiya tha, wo mujhe achha laga, but again, aapko koi support nahi milega agar kuch gadbad hoti hai toh.
Company – company (brand) hoti hai and seller (dealer) hai wo aaj hai kal nahi .. so kuch keh nahi sakte.

In the end, I’m also the normal guy like you. I’m not an Idiot or a Senti Guy. Hope you don’t mind.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
thamilvaanan wrote:

I received the TV 4 days before and installed 2 days before.Superb quality.
Very happy.

One more happy customer! Hope you are enjoying the TV. Which DTH you are using ?

replyuser
Click here to reply