Hot Deal

Rohan1234 is a fraud

619°
Deal Newbie
kmacwana4595

He’ll took your money n block you.
so beware of it!
+918533074461 this is his number he’s here also on dd.
now guys never pay in advance to anyone.

66 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paid 500 paytm cash to this guy Rohan1234 and now he is disappeared blocked me on whatsapp. Unfortunately my uncle is a senior inspector so has adviced me to lodge an Fir and he will find him so did the same

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Sry to say bt both of u gave a look on his profile? He made it only on 29th April.. So u shud think he may loot u
Sry bt its my way of thinking so only I mentioned him to send frst.. Nd kmaal ki baat dekho bande ne reply bhi nhi kiya.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif so pls tc of these things
Anyway hopfully dis cheater vl learn a lesson

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

exactly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhai he is Maine to complain v Kar di uske khilaf. uska number v de diya h cuber crime branch me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Maine to.uska photo aise site pe daal diya hain ke ….samaj jao…lol

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

haha rght he is cheater bro bt bhai injeso ki wahaj se dusre dimers kaa naam kharab hota hai mera senior dimer wala account bi block ho gaya injese ki wahaj se

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

to bhai inform kar diya hota to koi aur ke sath dokha na hota!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
you will be blocked if u use such language in the post. just suggestimg you.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sahilverma007 wrote:

you will be blocked if u use such language in the post.
just suggestimg you.

Sale chor! yehi hain wo kutta. Jo naam badlke sab se fraud karta hain...100% yahi hain sale kotha khol le ghar pe jyada kamayega. kyunki kal hi esne dd pe registered karaya n itna knowledge abt block and all...similar to that rohan1234
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Beware of this guy also
Name: Subham Gupta
Email: [email protected]

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

This is really embarrassing …

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

even I lost 1200 to this guy… I was badly held up.. n this guy pleaded to complete deal fast…. I never got much opportunity to chk his profile…
he was offering . .. citrus cash against paytm cash…. senior dimers .. kindly advice what action can be taken n how

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@treasurehuntzone wrote:

even I lost 1200 to this guy… I was badly held up.. n this guy pleaded to complete deal fast…. I never got much opportunity to chk his profile…
he was offering . .. citrus cash against paytm cash…. senior dimers .. kindly advice what action can be taken n how

Oh my god Rs.1200 is big amount. can you share more details about the dimer who cheated you. his profile id etc.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
karenpatel wrote:

Oh my god Rs.1200 is big amount. can you share more details about the dimer who cheated you. his profile id etc.

Only mobile no. +91 85 33 074461
DD Id Rohan12345

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
treasurehuntzone wrote:

Only mobile no. +91 85 33 074461
DD Id Rohan12345

Guys u better had accelerated at that moment
so others be aware of those gays

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kmacwana4595 wrote:

Guys u better had accelerated at that moment
so others be aware of those guys

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Admin kuch karo… Warna aapki site fraud logo se bhar jaayegi.
Jaago admin jago

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sale aadhe se jyada chor hai Aaj dth recharge ke liye ek dimer ka pm aaya to usne paytm se paisa mange then I have bt till now dth recharge has no done he has blocked my wats app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sezzz wrote:

Sale aadhe se jyada chor hai Aaj dth recharge ke liye ek dimer ka pm aaya to usne paytm se paisa mange then I have bt till now dth recharge has no done he has blocked my wats app

bhai
tune ye read nai kiya tha? ?
uska bhi naam number dal de taki koi aur na fase.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

dear dd all using don’t anybody I am also loss 1000 at trust an this person I am sharing this I’d this id doing fraud* prashant8196* plz do not trancation this id 1000 i am loss for trust this person i am lodging a complian this id

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where are the fk**n admins (i don’t like to use but I have to now) this is seriously what are u for do something and find us a solution asap

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

find this guy asap its good for dd intolerance is not anticipated here

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

dd find this guy or else let’s quit dd. Guys pls vote up. Let’s fight for generosity

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
dealguruu wrote:

dd find this guy or else let’s quit dd. Guys pls vote up. Let’s fight for generosity

correct.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

agree. Moderators pls contribute to the noble cause. Make it a forum where no one dare again to cheat a single dimer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why are you guys holding dd responsible for this?
I am not sure but i think, DD is against all these type of trades and doesn’t promote it!

We dimers should be extra careful with newbies who want to trade and double check their profile to see there activeness.
i was lucky that i checked the person’s profile and asked him to transfer first. he told me to wait and disappeared.
His profile name was with prashanth , whatsapp number 999791816. Block him pls

I hope the cheaters get caught and you can recover what you have lost..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes he is a cheater he cheated me 300

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vikasscorpion wrote:

Why are you guys holding dd responsible for this?
I am not sure but i think, DD is against all these type of trades and doesn’t promote it!

We dimers should be extra careful with newbies who want to trade and double check their profile to see there activeness.
i was lucky that i checked the person’s profile and asked him to transfer first. he told me to wait and disappeared.
His profile name was with prashanth , whatsapp number 999791816. Block him pls

I hope the cheaters get caught and you can recover what you have lost..

he is a cheater he cheated me 300 but I will not leave him

replyuser
Click here to reply