My review on Selectec 4000mAh Portable Power Bank For iPhone

53°
Deal Newbie
sueson

I bought this item on Amazon.co.uk, named Selectec Ultra-Thin External Backup Battery Pack Power Bank Charger For iPhone iPad Samsung LG HTC BLU Sony Blackberry Nokia Google Nexus Motorola Surface Cell Phone Smartphone Tablet – 4000mAh Black:-P

This power bank is easy to use comes with clear instruction tho i doubt you would need them. simply pug in and let it charge your device.

it is well made and totally portable. i can get one full charge out of this power bank overall a great product, this was sent for review this is my own unbiased opinion.

More detailed description of the item:

Super thin – A thickness of only 1cm,one of the thinnest power banks in the world
Pocket Size and lightweight: Portable Universal Exteral Battery Pack, Easy to hold in your hand and bring anywhere
Grade A cells Li-Polymer ensure the highest quality and reliability. Selectec 4000mAh Actual Capacity
Fast – Charges quickly with an input of 2.4A max, saving up to nearly half the charging time when compared to power banks with 1A input.
Lanyard hole Design: Use With Neck Strap Lanyard,Free Cable and with 1 Year Warranty card

Moreover, I requested a 30% OFF coupon code via their customer service mail, [email protected].

replyuser
Click here to reply