Hotness Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (4 GB/1 TB HD...

Hot Deal Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 32% OFF

1054°
28990
33% OFF 43105.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,914
3983
15
Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 32% OFF
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-3-ryzen-5-...

Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Quad Core – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) A315-41 Laptop (15.6 inch, Obsidian Black, 2.3 kg) Flat 32% Off at Rs.28990.

Highlights

  • Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS
  • Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
  • 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit TFT Display

Special Offers

  • 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card*

Price Comparison

Expired 8 days
46 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9

good, but i do not understand why TFT displays are being sold, also 2.3 kg is not really light, if it doesnt have optical drive ( why any laptops have em now is a mystery). Do note that this is 2nd gen ryzen not 3rd.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2200
30
maverickrohan wrote:

good, but i do not understand why TFT displays are being sold, also 2.3 kg is not really light, if it doesnt have optical drive ( why any laptops have em now is a mystery). Do note that this is 2nd gen ryzen not 3rd.

Can u suggest anything better in 30k range?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Can u suggest anything better in 30k range?

Lenovo S145 It has dual core processor and also vega 3 clocked at 1200mhz unlike this model which has 300mhz and also ryzen Gen 2 Proceeor from 2017 Only advantage is that it has quad core processor and 8 threads Highly recommend not to go for this instead go for Lenovo

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5849
123
Expand
dushie wrote:

https://www.amazon.in/VivoBook-M509DA-EJ561T-15...

This is a good option , upgrade RAM by 4 gb and it will be a good machine.
Check price post discount as its fluctuating.

This one looks interesting… can you tell me which processor of Intel we can compare this?
i3 or i5?

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Can u suggest anything better in 30k range?

Go for anything with an IPS LCD display, and ssd if available, ryzen 3 3rd gen and ryzen 5 2nd gen should be available in this budget, if Intel go for core i3 8th + gen

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

This one looks interesting… can you tell me which processor of Intel we can compare this?
i3 or i5?

Ryzen 5 3rd gen is comparable to core i5 10th gen

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2200
30
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

Go for anything with an IPS LCD display, and ssd if available, ryzen 3 3rd gen and ryzen 5 2nd gen should be available in this budget, if Intel go for core i3 8th + gen

How about RAM? Can u suggest specific models on Amazon?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2200
30
Expand
reiterhim605 wrote:

Lenovo S145 It has dual core processor and also vega 3 clocked at 1200mhz unlike this model which has 300mhz and also ryzen Gen 2 Proceeor from 2017 Only advantage is that it has quad core processor and 8 threads Highly recommend not to go for this instead go for Lenovo

Can u find it on Amazon?

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5656
105

This at ₹26k inclusive of cards discount would’ve been a very good deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
20
0

Can we use SSD into it for operating system ? Any technical folks

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
143
0

Not a deal ! It is the regular selling price of this laptop.

In last 6 months –
Lowest Price : 24990
Highest Price : 28990

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
sardasa wrote:

How about RAM? Can u suggest specific models on Amazon?

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/hp-15s-ryzen-3-dual-...

Better options might be there, but reason I gave this is latest 3rd gen , even though it’s ryzen 3 .
Full hd ips display with thin bezels. Thin and light laptop.
Comes with SSD

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
roshan4uever451 wrote:

Can we use SSD into it for operating system ? Any technical folks

You will have to replace the hdd with ssd, you cannot have both simultaneously inside. If you go with this option buy a external hard disk housing and use the removed hdd as external drive.
P. S. Unsure if the windows license will still work on the new hardware or for that matter the warranty will remain or get voided.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
rezaladak158 wrote:

You will have to replace the hdd with ssd, you cannot have both simultaneously inside. If you go with this option buy a external hard disk housing and use the removed hdd as external drive.
P. S. Unsure if the windows license will still work on the new hardware or for that matter the warranty will remain or get voided.

I am not sure about which model u talking abt, buy many laptops have both slots and ppl are using both

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
rezaladak158 wrote:

You will have to replace the hdd with ssd, you cannot have both simultaneously inside. If you go with this option buy a external hard disk housing and use the removed hdd as external drive.
P. S. Unsure if the windows license will still work on the new hardware or for that matter the warranty will remain or get voided.

You can use m2 ssd in the m2 slot and retain the HDD. Majority of laptops have this facility.
You need to visit authorised service center and get the m2 ssd installed since this m2 slot is located mostly near motherboard and many or almost all the screws need to be opened. (ASUS for ex).

You can use the ssd migration software of the m2 ssd manufacturer and smoothly transfer your OS from HDD to SSD.
All your Licenses including Windows key will be retained and your warranty won’t be voided since you’re getting it done in ASC.

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

I am not sure about which model u talking abt, buy many laptops have both slots and ppl are using both

He, in most certainty, is talking about sata(?) ssd I believe. And since most laptops have only one feasible sata slot (after dumping dvd)

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

Ryzen 5 3rd gen is comparable to core i5 10th gen

That is one brave and strong statement, and I am glad to know this smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/hp-15s-ryzen-3-dual-...

Better options might be there, but reason I gave this is latest 3rd gen , even though it’s ryzen 3 .
Full hd ips display with thin bezels. Thin and light laptop.
Comes with SSD

Wow, at 31k this looks like a good deal, and would be better if we have card offers, getting 1500 extra.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
110
2

go with 3550 processor model this 2550

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
dev007 wrote:

You can use m2 ssd in the m2 slot and retain the HDD. Majority of laptops have this facility.
You need to visit authorised service center and get the m2 ssd installed since this m2 slot is located mostly near motherboard and many or almost all the screws need to be opened. (ASUS for ex).

You can use the ssd migration software of the m2 ssd manufacturer and smoothly transfer your OS from HDD to SSD.
All your Licenses including Windows key will be retained and your warranty won’t be voided since you’re getting it done in ASC.

Correct, you can install M2 SSD and retain orig HDD came with. And can upgrade with more 4GB RAM. I bought it for 16785 with exchange from flipkart in diwali sale. Good after looking price

Missing
Deal Cadet
88
166
3

Flipkart return policy is pathetic.. I have placed replacement on second day still they are doing timepass by asking to check with Lenovo customer service to resolve the issue.. Don’t take paid headache. Amazon is much better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
dev007 wrote:

You can use m2 ssd in the m2 slot and retain the HDD. Majority of laptops have this facility.
You need to visit authorised service center and get the m2 ssd installed since this m2 slot is located mostly near motherboard and many or almost all the screws need to be opened. (ASUS for ex).

You can use the ssd migration software of the m2 ssd manufacturer and smoothly transfer your OS from HDD to SSD.
All your Licenses including Windows key will be retained and your warranty won’t be voided since you’re getting it done in ASC.

Can we take own SSD or have to buy front them? Any charges for installation?

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

Can we take own SSD or have to buy front them? Any charges for installation?

We can get our own SSD and get it installed. Even i am planning to do this, but parked it for a while as i am able to do my work with out SSD and dont want the hassles of visiting ASC in these times. There are DIY youtube videos of how to add m2 ssd to our laptop models, but they need some experience/expertise in handling stuff. I cannot risk messing up my only laptop with the experiments in these risky times.

But Recommended to check with your nearest ASC on how they deal with this because the policies are unique to each ASC/Manufacturer.

They charge the standard 300-500 charges for installing the SSD.

Yes, All this process is a bit hassle and expensive for now, but hoping it to change soon with the newer models of laptops.

The alternate option is recommended by @rezaladak158

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
332
9
Expand
dev007 wrote:

We can get our own SSD and get it installed. Even i am planning to do this, but parked it for a while as i am able to do my work with out SSD and dont want the hassles of visiting ASC in these times. There are DIY youtube videos of how to add m2 ssd to our laptop models, but they need some experience/expertise in handling stuff. I cannot risk messing up my only laptop with the experiments in these risky times.

But Recommended to check with your nearest ASC on how they deal with this because the policies are unique to each ASC/Manufacturer.

They charge the standard 300-500 charges for installing the SSD.

Yes, All this process is a bit hassle and expensive for now, but hoping it to change soon with the newer models of laptops.

The alternate option is recommended by @rezaladak158

Yeah same sentiment, do not want to risk messing up in these times nor wanna visit asc, it’s not a life and death situation , can live without ssd

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

how is asus x series core i 3 and 7th generaltion laptip

Missing
Floting inactive