Amazon Brand - Solimo Smart LED Light, 9W, B22 Holder, Alexa Enabled

149
89% OFF 1400.0
  • 3019 Views
  • 27 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
Deal Colonel
3,302
50081
324
Amazon Brand - Solimo Smart LED Light, 9W, B22 Holder, Alexa Enabled
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07Q...SX

INR 450 Coupon

Expired about 1 year
26 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
57
20
1

Where the coupon??

13
422
48

From where to collect the coupon?

13
422
48

Its 599

50
20
0

Not available

174
736
28

Can’t find any coupon in all 3 account

62
56
0

Where is 450 coupon

51
200
1

Screen shot please

49
20
0

Where is coupon

3,302
50081
324
dhavalkp wrote:

Screen shot please

The lightning deal is over
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603186/medium/6458788LsurpM2.png?1579708927

0
3083
32
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

The lightning deal is over
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603186/medium/6458788LsurpM2.png?1579708927

Any coupon code? Will try adding manually

268
14800
239
Moderator

Thank you OP.

Bought for 149/- plus 25 no rush Cashback.
So final amount 125 smile
I think lowest sold was 99?

35
1287
12
hese wrote:

Thank you OP.

Bought for 149/- plus 25 no rush Cashback.
So final amount 125 smile
I think lowest sold was 99?

How you got the ₹450 coupon

268
14800
239
Moderator
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

How you got the ₹450 coupon

Now-a-days Amazon offers are account specific..

I checked app and in cart i was able to apply 450 off.

221
348
6

What is coupon code that you are applied

168
2136
37

Thanks Bought one for ₹74.5 (After 50% Cashback from Recharge Offer) 😀😀
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603187/medium/6458823Screenshot-2020-01-22-21-46-58-782-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg?1579709982

132
548
16

I think it’s only for those who purchased alexa.
got coupon and with no rush delivery costed rs 125.

43
5047
96

These coupons are for those who own alexa devices…still account specific last time i ordered 23 smart plug for dimers who requested me from one account but now I don’t have any offer.

132
548
16
jasskochhar wrote:

These coupons are for those who own alexa devices…still account specific last time i ordered 23 smart plug for dimers who requested me from one account but now I don’t have any offer.

how 23 bro, since applicable only once per acct.

0
933
72

How to select no rush delivery

174
736
28
Expand
hese wrote:

Now-a-days Amazon offers are account specific..

I checked app and in cart i was able to apply 450 off.

Do you own any Alexa device?

43
5047
96
Expand
22sumit wrote:

how 23 bro, since applicable only once per acct.

I got 28 coupons that time

50
31
1

Can someone order for me in150

Missing