Hot Deal AmazonBasics 127cm (50 inch) Fire TV Edition 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV AB50U20PS (Black)

902°
29999
46% OFF 56000.0
Missing
Deal Hunter
601
17573
42

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B087JYBBSR/ref=mh_s9_a...

  • Upto ₹ 1,187.02 EMI interest savings on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Cards
  • 10% off with Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and EMI transactions

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658077/medium/72794741609670474_6.jpg?1609670475

AmazonBasics 139cm (55 inch) Fire TV Edition 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV AB55U20PS (Black) @ Rs.34999
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B087JYRGDG/ref=mh_s9_a...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658078/medium/72794741609670478_8.jpg?1609670478

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658079/medium/72794741609670480_5.jpg?1609670482

  • Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 × 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz | 178° wide viewing angle
  • Connectivity: 3 HDMI 2.0 ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | IR Port to control connected devices like Soundbars, Receivers and Set top boxes
  • Sound output: Inbuilt 20 Watts Powerful Speakers | Dolby Atmos
  • Smart TV Features: Fire TV OS | Built in Alexa and Alexa voice controls | DTH Set-Top Box Integration to switch between DTH TV Channels and OTT apps from home screen | Supported Apps: Prime Video | Netflix | Disney + Hotstar | YouTube | 5000+ apps from Fire OS Store | Display Mirroring | 1.95GHz Quad core processor
  • Display: A+ Grade LED panel | Dolby vision | HDR 10 + HLG | Amlogic 9th Generation Imaging Engine | Ultra bright screen | Advance picture processing | Anti-aliasing | Dynamic contrast | Dynamic backlight
  • Warranty Information: 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty; additional 1 year Warranty on panel
  • Installation/Wall mounting/demo will be arranged by Amazon Home Services. For any other information, please contact Amazon customer support
Expiring In 10 days
44 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
156
826
31

Is this the first tv from Amazon basics?

Missing
Deal Hunter
601
17573
42
schumacher wrote:

Is this the first tv from Amazon basics?

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
585
5

Are the reviews out now or unboxing videos on YouTube?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2

Any idea on who makes these for Amazon guys?

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
903
27
Inder_1990 wrote:

Any idea on who makes these for Amazon guys?

Dhang ki deal koi mil nahi rahi hai aur tumhe factory pata karni hai !

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

Dhang ki deal koi mil nahi rahi hai aur tumhe factory pata karni hai !

Meri baat ka jawab nahi hai tumhare paas par posts badhane ke liye comment zaroor karni hai grinning Wah bhai!
I am in the market for a TV and if these Amazon TV’s are made by good OEMs I may consider getting one though it’ll be a tight squeeze as I have space for a 43 inch only.

Missing
Deal Newbie
69
78
1

Manufacturer Radiant appliances hyd as per on you Tuber

Missing
Deal Cadet
103
686
37

Shocked by this product launch by amazon even though this was going to happen sooner or later after having overs, ACs, microwaves, washing machines under their brand. And good to see they have integrated fire stick functionality into it.

I am confused which tv to go for in 55 inch sizes with too many options in market but most disturbing factor to me is durability and after sales service which is practically non existent for most companies other than samsung, lg, sony etc. On top of that hidden drawbacks like software and hardware limitations which have issues with app usage.

on a side note,

Aab AMZ bhi sunega kya har ghar ki, saas bahu ki bate (through alexa flushed rolleyes )? Hath karadi apne laughing

Mr. [email protected]@di kab la raha hai, [email protected] tv to listen to m++n ki b00t of every damn indian? smile to abolish terr0r1zm?

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
76
0

What ever may be situation and
which eva b the led tv bdrand may be,
sab tv max 7 saal tak chalega
which ever btand it may be.
At least amazon are given 1 year full warranty and next 1 year for panel

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
76
0

Main specs… 1.5 gb ram which is really good for Fire OS.
And internal 8 GB.
IPS panel wd 60 Hz refresh rate.

Missing
Admin
1,049
2767
43
playdime wrote:

Are the reviews out now or unboxing videos on YouTube?

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1134
16
Expand
Rosh_0007 wrote:

If u know tamil

Missing
Deal Hunter
601
17573
42
Astraa wrote:

@Priyanka @Rosh_0007
A repost is better than original as always ? DD pray pray
https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazonbasics-127...

wow deal :
https://www.desidime.com/deals/gillette-fusion-...

flushed deal :
https://www.desidime.com/deals/gillette-fusion-...

Bro apke deal mai Bank offer nahi hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
158
3

Amazing specs for the prize… Added to shortlist.. If my current 1080p goes out after 4 years of service then I will buy amazon basics at that time… 3 hdmi with optical out, hdr 10 along with dolby vision is value for money..

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2
harpy.eagle wrote:

Shocked by this product launch by amazon even though this was going to happen sooner or later after having overs, ACs, microwaves, washing machines under their brand. And good to see they have integrated fire stick functionality into it.

I am confused which tv to go for in 55 inch sizes with too many options in market but most disturbing factor to me is durability and after sales service which is practically non existent for most companies other than samsung, lg, sony etc. On top of that hidden drawbacks like software and hardware limitations which have issues with app usage.

on a side note,

Aab AMZ bhi sunega kya har ghar ki, saas bahu ki bate (through alexa flushed rolleyes )? Hath karadi apne laughing

Mr. [email protected]@di kab la raha hai, [email protected] tv to listen to m++n ki b00t of every damn indian? smile to abolish terr0r1zm?

My dilemma as well! I am tempted with all the features that these less-known brands of TV’s offer at almost half the price of known brand ones but also a bit sceptical regarding their long term durability.
The known ones are almost twice the price of these cheap ones and don’t have anything extra to offer apart from their brand name and I am kind of unwilling to pay twice for the brand name.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3594
77
Expand
Inder_1990 wrote:

My dilemma as well! I am tempted with all the features that these less-known brands of TV’s offer at almost half the price of known brand ones but also a bit sceptical regarding their long term durability.
The known ones are almost twice the price of these cheap ones and don’t have anything extra to offer apart from their brand name and I am kind of unwilling to pay twice for the brand name.

now a days manufacturers intentionally make their products that do not last long as they gets repeated business
most brands are opting this technique
else why would we see tvs launching like mobiles
every quarter new series from every damn company

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

now a days manufacturers intentionally make their products that do not last long as they gets repeated business
most brands are opting this technique
else why would we see tvs launching like mobiles
every quarter new series from every damn company

True that. I’ve read cases where electronic appliances stopped working just outside of their warranty period. Pure scam.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2
barinder2685335 wrote:

Manufacturer Radiant appliances hyd as per on you Tuber

Thank you.
Will wait and watch till there are some long term reviews. I am in no hurry.
Though I guess being Amazon, they will have quality product.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1891
55
Expand
Inder_1990 wrote:

Meri baat ka jawab nahi hai tumhare paas par posts badhane ke liye comment zaroor karni hai grinning Wah bhai!
I am in the market for a TV and if these Amazon TV’s are made by good OEMs I may consider getting one though it’ll be a tight squeeze as I have space for a 43 inch only.

Better buy a good rated/reviewed iffalcon or VU or Mi at even better price alongwith 3 years extended warranty.

Why be the tester for a new product line? Amazon’s service would mostly be alright, but then whats the need to experiment, with other good options available.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
167
2
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Better buy a good rated/reviewed iffalcon or VU or Mi at even better price alongwith 3 years extended warranty.

Why be the tester for a new product line? Amazon’s service would mostly be alright, but then whats the need to experiment with other good options available.

You know what bhai, I have Iffalcon 43 in my cart on Flipkart; it came out trumps against all the others against a budget of 20k though want to have a look at MI 43 inch before I put in my card details.
Iffalcon sure has some nice specs, I am going to have a look at MI TV at a local store tomorrow and then I’ll decide.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1891
55
Expand
Inder_1990 wrote:

You know what bhai, I have Iffalcon 43 in my cart on Flipkart; it came out trumps against all the others against a budget of 20k though want to have a look at MI 43 inch before I put in my card details.
Iffalcon sure has some nice specs, I am going to have a look at MI TV at a local store tomorrow and then I’ll decide.

I myself have 2 iffalcon, 4K 50 inch and 40 inch FHD. Happy with both, its been more than a year. No issues faced as of now. Value for money.

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
423
7

here is my experience after using more than 12 different tvs from various brands over years -

outstanding quality and outstanding service – samsung sony lg premium oleds
great quality and great service – sony, samsung, lg (in that order)
average quality and great service – Mi (got service twice and visit free of charge under warranty and issue was just battery of remote)
average quality and average service – Vu and some others (not used so cant comment)
average quality and poor service – remaining brands with limited service and support
poor quality and poor service – all others

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5756
112
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

Dhang ki deal koi mil nahi rahi hai aur tumhe factory pata karni hai !

Uska b valid question hai na vishvish
One card ka loot aya hai na mera refer du?
grin

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Does it support android???

Missing
Deal Subedar
238
1528
45
jthakar wrote:

here is my experience after using more than 12 different tvs from various brands over years -

outstanding quality and outstanding service – samsung sony lg premium oleds
great quality and great service – sony, samsung, lg (in that order)
average quality and great service – Mi (got service twice and visit free of charge under warranty and issue was just battery of remote)
average quality and average service – Vu and some others (not used so cant comment)
average quality and poor service – remaining brands with limited service and support
poor quality and poor service – all others

big post with useless info

Missing