Hot Deal Apple iPhone XR 64GB,128GB For Rs 54629 with HDFC card

466°
54629
29% OFF 76900.0
Deal Cadet
151
276
3
Apple iPhone XR 64GB,128GB For Rs 54629 with HDFC card
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-xr-produc...
Great deal on iPhone XR at Flipkart with HDFC card 10% discount (max discount Rs 7500, not non-sense upto 1500 for such high value items)
+
Avail HDFC smartbuy debit card 10% or credit card 10x rewards as well which makes it an unbelievable deal.

Per my assessment 10x rewards make it another 11% discount, despite HDFC claiming it as 33% value. Perhaps, it’s a pessimistic view, but I valued the rewards items versus their actually resale value, e.g., iPhone X for 190K odd reward points with Diners black is worth 60K resale value.
To accumulate 190K points, one needs to spend 3 × 190k = 570K rupees.
Hence, around 11% savings eventually.

Accordingly, XR 64GB here comes down to Rs 48620 and 128GB Rs 52945

Expired almost 2 years

Deal Wiki

Price Comparsion :
@Paytmmall : 59900
https://paytmmall.com/apple-iphone-xr-64gb-blac...

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
238
1609
45

good deal

120
1360
35

Apple advertising Apple xr starts at 48k, so it’s only Applicable for diners card members?

27
677
5

With diners on flipkart and amazon you get 33 percent back as reward points. Then the cost comes down much more.

52
25
0
kurk wrote:

With diners on flipkart and amazon you get 33 percent back as reward points. Then the cost comes down much more.

how come? i have diners club miles

27
677
5
Expand
mohamedijas87948 wrote:

how come? i have diners club miles

Diners black will give you 33
Miles will be a bit less.

107
524
3

For that you will get 720p display just makes no sense… Only crazy apple fans will buy

204
5568
59

buy from croma ..its cheaper

151
276
3
Expand
dhawa3925 wrote:

Around 47k

Would you mind sharing how ? I checked at 2 Croma stores last evening and it’s priced 59900 there.
Perhaps, buying at Apple stores like iMagine will be better due to HDFC 6K cashback, yet it’s nothing less than 54K there too.

Flipkart deal is gone because the prices have been jacked up by 3K, except for yellow colour.
Yet, with immediate discount, and no waiting times in the case of cashbacks, 54xxx was a great deal. Glad that I bought Red colour at that price.

Oh I almost forgot, I’m happy to be tagged dumb buying a 720P display phone in 2019, but my purchase still makes me happy and that’s what matters the most for me.

Now to figure out how to mark this deal expired ..

3
161
1
Expand
a023624a321 wrote:

Would you mind sharing how ? I checked at 2 Croma stores last evening and it’s priced 59900 there.
Perhaps, buying at Apple stores like iMagine will be better due to HDFC 6K cashback, yet it’s nothing less than 54K there too.

Flipkart deal is gone because the prices have been jacked up by 3K, except for yellow colour.
Yet, with immediate discount, and no waiting times in the case of cashbacks, 54xxx was a great deal. Glad that I bought Red colour at that price.

Oh I almost forgot, I’m happy to be tagged dumb buying a 720P display phone in 2019, but my purchase still makes me happy and that’s what matters the most for me.

Now to figure out how to mark this deal expired ..

Spending 55k on an ishit should surely make anyone feel happy(just outside)🤣..
But deep inside he knows that he got fooled by APPLE(actually many a times now)!

151
276
3
Expand
dhawa3925 wrote:

Spending 55k on an ishit should surely make anyone feel happy(just outside)🤣..
But deep inside he knows that he got fooled by APPLE(actually many a times now)!

Ours is a free country, with freedom of thoughts, whether right or wrong.
But guess what, it doesn’t matter to people who know what they need.
Meanwhile, you keep enjoying blabbering ..

238
1609
45

i guess he owns redmi 1s and brags about value for money

72
70
1
Expand
dhawa3925 wrote:

Spending 55k on an ishit should surely make anyone feel happy(just outside)🤣..
But deep inside he knows that he got fooled by APPLE(actually many a times now)!

I got Fooled by APPLE !

But i am loving it smile

204
5568
59
Expand
iLovU wrote:

I got Fooled by APPLE !

But i am loving it smile

any reason for attaching this image ?

72
70
1
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

any reason for attaching this image ?

He knows, you know … everybody knows !

Missing