Unfortunately this deal has expired
Cred Super Boost - 25% Upto Rs.70 OFF Aon Dunzo Daily

Cred Super Boost - 25% Upto Rs.70 OFF Aon Dunzo Daily

210°
75
25% OFF 100.0
Deal Hunter
surajsengar

http://dun...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766944/medium/Screenshot_20220512-180624.png?1652359039

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Can i use someone’s Cred account in my Dunzo account. Will it work for this offer as no. needs to be same.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Can i use someone’s Cred account in my Dunzo account. Will it work for this offer as no. needs to be same.

Device needs to be same not number

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Device needs to be same not number

Are you sure, as I have to borrow account from someone else. blush

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Are you sure, as I have to borrow account from someone else. blush

I use with number A Dunzo and number B Cred
Both in same phone

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

I use with number A Dunzo and number B Cred
Both in same phone

Thanks bro

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer availed.. Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Send refferel

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply