Hot Deal
Flat rs 50 off on orders above 100 on swiggy via cred pay| User specific

Flat rs 50 off on orders above 100 on swiggy via cred pay| User specific

819°
50
50% OFF 100.0
  • 5110
  • 62
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
sonyvegaspro...

On top of all other discounts.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/715873/medium/7967685IMG-20210928-180931.jpg?1633025090https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/715874/medium/7967685IMG-20210928-180913.jpg?1633025095

Expiring In 10 days
61 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

R u a beta tester for this app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manjuss wrote:

R u a beta tester for this app

No… But i dont know why I am receiving these offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received 50 off on minimum 200https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/715036/medium/Screenshot_20210928-185709_Swiggy.jpg?1632835653

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working on 200

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
lokzzzzz wrote:

I received 50 off on minimum 200https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/715036/medium/Screenshot_20210928-185709_Swiggy.jpg?1632835653

That was the the older offer. You may get this offer also maybe after one or two days.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pay using cred on swiggy and avail additional 50 rupees off on min order 100.
You can use coupons too initially and save more.
For swiggy instamart , you can use coupons received from mojopizza or from cred for additional saving.

I have availed 4 times discount from cred today itself.
But not sure how many times we can avail from same cred account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

so you’re getting this cred discount in same swiggy account multiple times?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

so you’re getting this cred discount in same swiggy account multiple times?

Same swiggy/cred account.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Coins required?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

And minimum order value to avail the CRED offer?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Thanks got 75 off on cred was having 2 offers 75 off and 50 off on transaction of Rs104 paid Rs.29 for Rs.240 icecream.
After applying 60% off code.
I also have swiggy super.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Unexplainable wrote:

Thanks got 75 off on cred was having 2 offers 75 off and 50 off on transaction of Rs104 paid Rs.29 for Rs.240 icecream.
After applying 60% off code.
I also have swiggy super.

Keep saving. Keep enjoying ❤️

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
NeoM wrote:

And minimum order value to avail the CRED offer?

Minimum is 100

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Unexplainable wrote:

Thanks got 75 off on cred was having 2 offers 75 off and 50 off on transaction of Rs104 paid Rs.29 for Rs.240 icecream.
After applying 60% off code.
I also have swiggy super.

Did test transaction to check yesterday and 75 was showing.
But now it’s not showing, is it dynamic?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cred pay not working on my swiggy account

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Did test transaction to check yesterday and 75 was showing.
But now it’s not showing, is it dynamic?

If you see it you should use it ye sab company ka kya bharosa kab offer rahe kab nahi

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Unexplainable wrote:

If you see it you should use it ye sab company ka kya bharosa kab offer rahe kab nahi

Right but it was late at night and was just checking if offer working for me stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks voted up and working in most of my cred account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

credpay not showing in swiggy account

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
sifar wrote:

credpay not showing in swiggy account

+1. Not showing for me too.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only for cred members

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
narpar02 wrote:

Only for cred members

I have cred app installed and registered with same mobile no. as swiggy, still credpay option is not available in swiggy.
Both cred and swiggy apps are updated.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Any coupons I can couple with this offer?

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Chikky wrote:

I have cred app installed and registered with same mobile no. as swiggy, still credpay option is not available in swiggy.
Both cred and swiggy apps are updated.

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

DISCOUNT QUERY SWIGGY INSTAMART ORDER

1. I have cred app installed and registered with same mobile no. as swiggy, still credpay option is not available in swiggy.
Both cred and swiggy apps are updated.

2. any way to get Swiggy Instamart coupons mojjo pizza / phonepe ? 50% upto 80 off

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cred pat option not available, under which head it is available?

Missing