Hot Deal Flipkart Video Presents Daam Sahi Hai - 18th Feb 2021 - win OPPO A12, supercoins

997°
Deal Major
2,921
15539
52

Daam Sahi Hai Answers for E73: Digital Living Room


Sequence: A B A


1) What is the MRP of StarbucksEtched black stainless steel tumbler?
Answer: 2400


2) What is the MRP of F&D 42W poratble bluetooth home theatre
Answer: 3990


3) What is the MRP of Google chromecast 3 media streaming Device?
Answer: Less than 4000


Rewards:
OPPO A12 – 1 winner
5/1 sc – Remaining Supercoins

Expired 17 days
31 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
6
7728
22

http://Flipka...om
MRP  of Starbucks etched black stainless steel tumbler
Ans: 2400 (A)

MRP of F&D 42w portable Bluetooth home theatre
Ans: 3990 (B)

MRP of Google Chromecast 3 media streaming device
Ans: less than 4000

182
1811
8

Sequence ABA

1,158
9559
41

Thanks for answers ++

1,543
31086
128
cveldandi wrote:

Thanks..I see @Mayavi @Siddhartha07 @kiran on same task…instead can  share the videos for the interest of our benefit

Bro it’s mere coincidence whenever these things happen
We’re in good terms all of us, but we don’t discuss about which one we’ll go and which one we’ll leave…but one thing remains same, despite we’re losing, we will bring accurate answers to you guys at the earliest

186
346
3
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Bro it’s mere coincidence whenever these things happen
We’re in good terms all of us, but we don’t discuss about which one we’ll go and which one we’ll leave…but one thing remains same, despite we’re losing, we will bring accurate answers to you guys at the earliest

Bro,I’m not saying any thing wrong..just a thought if you share the tasks,we might win.

Great efforts 👏. Only one person lose only 1 show

50
620
7

Vu+, Won 5Sc. Thanks

182
1811
8

I think that if u can provide the answers only (i.e without the questions), a lot of time will be saved

2,921
15539
52
Expand
cveldandi wrote:

Bro,I’m not saying any thing wrong..just a thought if you share the tasks,we might win.

Great efforts 👏. Only one person lose only 1 show

We dont know which show will appear early for which accounts. So share the tasks is not possible bro, but dont worry.. We have some good multitaskers who do play several videos at same time and post the answers like @Siddhartha07 @snowflake @kiranparepally .
So, without much delay all show answers will be posted soon..

78
1553
7
Maverickz wrote:

I think that if u can provide the answers only (i.e without the questions), a lot of time will be saved

and sequence too

1,543
31086
128
Maverickz wrote:

I think that if u can provide the answers only (i.e without the questions), a lot of time will be saved

No bro that’ll not be possible, there’s rule of posting and it says full Questions and answers will be considered as valid post
Else everyone will switch to youtube or telegram
This is the beauty of DD, everything systematic and detailed, method posting 😀

78
1553
7

5×5sc thanks bro

182
1811
8
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

No bro that’ll not be possible, there’s rule of posting and it says full Questions and answers will be considered as valid post
Else everyone will switch to youtube or telegram
This is the beauty of DD, everything systematic and detailed, method posting 😀

Ya… Those are the rules… But I think DD should provide an exception here in cases like these where the questions are always in the same order for every user and faster the answer, the better is the chance of winning a bigger prize amount. Hence, posting questions in these kinda quizzes are a sort of non value adding activity. smile smile

413
5721
28
Maverickz wrote:

I think that if u can provide the answers only (i.e without the questions), a lot of time will be saved

Time taken will be same in that case also bro. As u cannot fast-forward the video for answers and all posters type questions before the final answer. So no time is getting wasted. 🙂

413
5721
28
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

No bro that’ll not be possible, there’s rule of posting and it says full Questions and answers will be considered as valid post
Else everyone will switch to youtube or telegram
This is the beauty of DD, everything systematic and detailed, method posting 😀

Well said bro. The beauty of DD. Fast & detailed.

182
1811
8
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Time taken will be same in that case also bro. As u cannot fast-forward the video for answers and all posters type questions before the final answer. So no time is getting wasted. 🙂

I am referring to the saving of time in creating the post

413
5721
28
Expand
Maverickz wrote:

I am referring to the saving of time in creating the post

I think u r not getting my point bro. We create post along with video. And post answers as soon as the answers are displayed i.e. in real time only. Minor editings are done after posting questions and answers. So basically DD is posting quicker than any other platform. U can compare the timings 2mrw also. 🙂

182
1811
8
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

I think u r not getting my point bro. We create post along with video. And post answers as soon as the answers are displayed i.e. in real time only. Minor editings are done after posting questions and answers. So basically DD is posting quicker than any other platform. U can compare the timings 2mrw also. 🙂

No bro… I guess that DD posts are late by a minimum of 30 seconds.. For eg.. I play FNF using Google where I win 50 GVs, 15-10 supercoins almost every alternate day. If I start playing after DD posting time, I would get only 2-5 supercoins.

310
2515
6

Thanks for the answers. VU. Won 5+5 SCs.

182
1811
8
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

I think u r not getting my point bro. We create post along with video. And post answers as soon as the answers are displayed i.e. in real time only. Minor editings are done after posting questions and answers. So basically DD is posting quicker than any other platform. U can compare the timings 2mrw also. 🙂

Some of the platforms are already mentioned by @Siddhartha07 … U can try the live events on those platforms when the quizzes go live and see the impact on your earnings… smile smile 

413
5721
28
Expand
Maverickz wrote:

No bro… I guess that DD posts are late by a minimum of 30 seconds.. For eg.. I play FNF using Google where I win 50 GVs, 15-10 supercoins almost every alternate day. If I start playing after DD posting time, I would get only 2-5 supercoins.

I think u have some misconception. Coz i dont think that there is a delay of 30 seconds. There can be a delay of 2-3 seconds which is a normal thing. And the most important point is we r providing answers. So people will obviously wait for answers. If they will also play before our posts, then they can mark incorrect answers also. Anyways, its ur POV. But i would suggest u compare the timings carefully. Goodluck blush

182
1811
8
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

No bro that’ll not be possible, there’s rule of posting and it says full Questions and answers will be considered as valid post
Else everyone will switch to youtube or telegram
This is the beauty of DD, everything systematic and detailed, method posting 😀

Also think that DD should create a new category as Live deals where the answers would be posted in real-time, one after the other rather than posting all questions at one go after the quiz ends…. This would help users earn more smile smile

Missing