Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal FreeCharge Recharge cashback codes | User Specific

317°
0
100% OFF 30.0
Moderator
6,960
31486
73
Freecharge Coupons
FreeCharge 100% cashback codes upto ₹30

CRICKET5

CRICKET10 (10cb on min 10)

CRICKET15 (15cb on min 15)

CRICKET20 (20cb on min 20)

CRICKET25 (25cb on min 25)

CRICKET30 (30cb on min 20)

Expired
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
27
2664
23

Not able to enter promo code. What to do?

6,960
31486
73
Moderator
rohan8397 wrote:

Not able to enter promo code. What to do?

App updated?

27
2664
23
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

App updated?

Yes app is updated.
It is showing like this. I am unable to enter promo code.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678566/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-50-02-61_722a778d16aa8b81627029d533d4e774.jpg?1618561240

109
6213
146
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Yes app is updated.
It is showing like this. I am unable to enter promo code.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678566/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-50-02-61_722a778d16aa8b81627029d533d4e774.jpg?1618561240

its for bill pay.. think min is c0 cb.. some got much much higher..

82
94
1
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Yes app is updated.
It is showing like this. I am unable to enter promo code.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678566/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-50-02-61_722a778d16aa8b81627029d533d4e774.jpg?1618561240

Mee too was getting same error.. use freecharge website

133
4474
12

got CRICKET25 in 1acc..not using it ,,,if its 10.20 or 50 then,,,
thanks for posting…….

250
3179
24
kswaraj wrote:

got CRICKET25 in 1acc..not using it ,,,if its 10.20 or 50 then,,,
thanks for posting…….

If not using then share with me wink

133
4474
12
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

If not using then share with me wink

it only works for who got the code as msg bro………

250
3179
24
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

it only works for who got the code as msg bro………

I know!!
I meant rc for me.

6,960
31486
73
Moderator
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

its expired,,, till 16 april only

CRICKET5 is still working in my account.
Not expired, just now verified

250
3179
24

Fc10 kaam nhi krta ab.. right?

176
5027
27

Not received this month in my account with freecharge.

Missing