IDFC First Grand Festive Days

100°
10000
0% OFF
Deal Cadet
57
147
1
IDFC First Grand Festive Days
Deal Expired

Spend 10000 on IDFC First Debit Card & Get 3 Month Amazon Prime Membership.


Offer period 23rd Jan to 3rd Feb 2021.


User Specific Offer Check Your Mail.


Expired 8 days
14 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
57
147
1

yup wallet load not valid …

any ideas where we can use ? credit card payment ?

64
240
5
KintuParantu wrote:

yup wallet load not valid …

any ideas where we can use ? credit card payment ?

But nobody accepting debit card as valid option for credit card payments …Only 1 time I was able to pay using paytm but even that is fine now…??

87
380
4
Expand
sanRocks wrote:

But nobody accepting debit card as valid option for credit card payments …Only 1 time I was able to pay using paytm but even that is fine now…??

If you have SBI / Tata credit card, you can pay through bill desk using IDFC card and Billdesk is not wallet smile

57
147
1
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

If you have SBI / Tata credit card, you can pay through bill desk using IDFC card and Billdesk is not wallet smile

yeah but dont have sbi card 🤔

0
20101
351
KintuParantu wrote:

yup wallet load not valid …

any ideas where we can use ? credit card payment ?

Put money in NPS.

54
31
2

offer mail not received till date but today i received 3 months amazon prime membership without any intimation. i did only wallet reloads but i did 2 times 5000 paytm wallet load and one time paid my credit card bill 5101 on One card app during these days without any knowledge of the offer. sunglasses sunglasses

Missing