Actual meaning of 365 day return policy!

92Ā°
Deal Newbie
roshnimohanr...

This site has a long way to go as far as customer service is concerned. I very much doubt itā€™s just a one-man show. Their invoice does not mention a customer service number and the only number given on their website is a landline number, whch goes unanswered most of the time and even when answered, mostly by a guy called Rahul, he has no clue on how to help you, just says he will check and call you back, which never happens! I purchased shoes for my child through this site and got the wrong size. After following up thrice they sent a blue dart person to my house to pick up the shoes promising that they would replace it soon. Itā€™s one month since I have returned the product and have still not heard from them. I was stupid to have agreed for a replacement instead of insisting on a refund. Attempted to reach a mobile number found online but there is no response, same for the landline number. Have lost Rs. 700 and Iā€™ll strongly recommend to everyone not to buy from this unprofessional venture. They have no systems to track a return shipment, no system to generate a complaint number and no customer service team. Their website says they have a 365 day return policy, what it should actually say is that once you decide to return something, they will take 365days to figure out what to do with it!! Buyerā€™s beware! The best website for online shopping for kids as far as my experience goes is undoubtedly www.firstc...om

My Mangostreet order no: 100001544
Order Date: March 3, 2012

replyuser
Click here to reply